I was scrolling through my instagram time line and I saw this shit. I was instantly pissed off...

I was scrolling through my instagram time line and I saw this shit. I was instantly pissed off. Please inform her why she is wrong

no, you.

She does look like an ugly bitchy cop wife cunt.

She's not.

I don't have a separate instagram, and I'd rather not cause any drama, considering I see this chick every day

there are 135 cop deaths yearly. You are acting as if occupation invalidates causation. The fact is the title is blue lives matter in solidarity with the 135 deaths they face in the line of duty. No where in that post does it make the claim nor imply that the cops life is more valuable then yours, unless your prepared to admit black lives matter seeks to make black lives more valuable then all other lives. along with being a supremacist group that seeks to give black people the ability to be higher class citizens, thus solidifying the racism you so desperately want to end.

I'm too lazy to look up whether Kevin Fart actually said that dumb shit, but if he did then he's speaking like a typical nigger. Like the people in Black Lives Matter like to say, just because they're saying "black lives matter," that doesn't mean that they're saying that blacks lives are more valuable than any other lives. Using this logic, just because this bitch said blue lives matter, she's not implying that cop lives are more important than black lives. So fuck that nigger

Is the man who cures cancer life equal to a niggers?

center left, but hey all people who are more right wing then me are nazis, thus devaluing the word and gaining more momentum for those actually fighting for racist beliefs. but since you have the cumulative brainpower of ground cinnamon, its clear that you are incapable of seeing the ramifications of shutting down conversation through destroying a words meaning.

She's right

We got a nigger infestation in America . We need more police to "accidentally" shoot these subhumans. Go cops! Blue lives matter!

That post is correct. Most police don't do anything but paperwork anyway. City cops have it hard and the rest are a bunch of privileged bitches.

not a trump supporter nor a white supremacist. but nice try
also

What a loser

please go to bed

i know your in 9th grade, but MAKE A NEW ONE AND POST THIS ONE

grammars not usually worth commenting on, but when you're blathering about education level...

>I was scrolling through my instagram time line and I saw this shit
then don't go on instagram retard

Let me elaborate, the girl has "2020" in her name check the Instagram page. and it gives high school acronyms, along with her age. i assume OP here is a little too young to be here at age 14.

let me clarify, what would be best for you, this girl, this thread, and for the good of mankind is if you were to go the fuck to bed.

>was going to write a rebuttal but this'll do
fuck off

Quick reminder that all cops are faggots and the only good cop is a dead one.

yea, because Brazil is doing s well right now.
dumbass.

They seem to be killing enough cops so yes I would think they are doing well faggot.

Despite the fact that blacks are a minority in the US, they are responsible for the majority of interracial murders (against all races), and yet they have the gall to scream Black Lives Matter to the world. Yet, I'm sure, according to them, it's somehow the white man that forces them to kill. Nothing is their responsibility. And they will make sure that everyone knows how much of a victim they are so that they never have to take responsibility for themselves.

along with civilians, innocents, and other crimes. yet the police are striking because of your childish bullshit about the unjustified death of 13 black kids. your movement, is bullshit.