I fell in love with my big sister's best friend

I fell in love with my big sister's best friend.
What to do now?

post more pics, obviously

Fuck and inseminate her.... obviously.

Pic related?

Obviously not her. i just don't know what my sister would say.
She is like 6 years older. Can that even work.

what are you 12? of course it can work

If your penis can penetrate it, or she can penetrate you, It's possible.

why wouldnt it work?

I'm just fucking unsure because i haven't been in a relationship for too long and she is older than me.

Also feel free to request stuff.

put it in her pooper

>slim down body
>take girly hormones
>grow out hair
>learn how to use makeup
>shop at same stores as your sister
>become exact copy of her
>make sure to masturbate a lot so the hormones don't make your dick permanently soft
>kidnap sister
>steal her phone
>call her best friend
>pretend like something terrible just happened to you and you need to go to her place for some girl time
>when she's had enough chocolate and whine ask her if she's ever been with another woman
>when she says no say something clever like "you won't be with one tonight either, baby" and lift up your skirt revealing your penis
>fuck her
>live life as her bf and your own sister

>take her out
>treat her good
>fuck her
>wake up with her
>love her
>propose to her
>marry her
>live life with her
>knock her up
>live more
>knock her up again
>live alot more
>then die

Alter it to suit you (not too much). If you follow these steps you should be okay. Assuming shes into you.

barry your dick so far, youd be crowned king

she into you?

Sounds like a plan to me.

We danced together tonight and i haven't caught any intrest in girls i danced with for quite some time.

See

If you're serious, this is the last place on earth where you'll get good advice. Also, you'll have your work cut out for you, because unless you're an established adult (which I'm doubting because Sup Forums) then it'll be hard to get her to see you as anything other than "X's little brother".

Get her number if you havent yet.
Make it known to her that you're into her.

People saw me as X's lilttle brother for quite some time but i made myself to... well no longer just X's little brother.

Generally that comes with age, so if you're old enough then the little brother problem isn't really a hurdle that you have to jump. Unless you're a manchild, but then you'll have other, more serious problems to face lol.

To sum up the night i got into the car and the first info was that she will be trying to get me drunk. She was trying hard we drank together and so on we danced together she was drunk i was buzzed and we went home at like 6 am. And now i was lying in bed thinking of her.

I am just unsure if my sister would accept it, since me and my sis do most stuff together aswell.

sounds like you're in. It's not any of your sisters business tbh. Unless she wants wincest threeway

pics of sis pls

I am surprised of the "good" and good help i got here. Thank you :)

i will keep posting some tits & so on