stop being gay
stop being gay
stop being gay
stop being gay
stop being gay
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3

Still here

I like killing people.

heh D-Did I-I say Yuuki? uh I meant to say, uh..

Yui! It's Yui who would like to do this!

The scarf poster is pretty lewd

Oh, well that makes sense!

It wasn't until about a year or so ago that i started really getting into it.

hanako's my favorite out of the main girls, but something about yuuko man, she's cute as fuck when she's nervous

I remember Gennessee Light (Western NY) being pretty gross too, a great example of how local/microbrew isn't always a good thing.

I guess with , that makes 3 of us who got into what our parents listened to while growing up. Toss in some 90s grunge/rock for me as well.

Yuuko is totally adorable when she's all nervous.
>Tfw no Yuuko, Misha, or Miki routes.

>When people say End of the World is a good opening.

there isn't even a fanfic route that i know of for yuuko, pretty sure there's a miki one though

Alice.. claimed

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

I didn't really develop my own taste for music until middle school, then I hated everything made before 2000, then I discovered more music from back then and now I love all types of music

My dad calls me a beer snob, but like, if I'm spending money on beer, I may as well enjoy it!

youtube.com/watch?v=o_pCM6gFXXE
youtube.com/watch?v=18c3S7JiRNA
youtube.com/watch?v=oTw_i9dBEmM
youtube.com/watch?v=vGFecAHgtEg
youtube.com/watch?v=a_gRiiBtN0I
youtube.com/watch?v=2FYZsTN8Lnw

Hi lewdvia!

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

Car meet was fun.

I've heard about the Miki fanfic route, never read it though, Yeah i don't think i've heard anything about Yuuko one either.

Lewd!

That's about when i developed mine as well. I like most types of music, though i have a preference for rock.

checked

3dalice is good too

Getting quints CAN'T be this easy!

Every time
How is that lewd?

You know it.

Rock for me too. Lately I've developed a liking for hip hop. I will never like country music though

OBJECTION!

Hi there.

It wouldn't let me post. I'm sorry Hanako

Late night appearance- how's it going?

Agreed, you can have standards without being overly hipster or snobbish.

Post an itasha or the douchiest car you saw out there.

Right! I'm not saying I only drink a specific brand or brew, I just don't like drinking fermented water

Oh i just meant you in general~.

I could never get into country either.

It's ok, no worries love.

That makes 4. Prog / symphonic metal / dad rock here. Though I do have some mainstreams.

Yo TOMO how u feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=xRYz4yD8qUk

Hello!
I was hanging with some friends so i couldn't get on.
It's been well. You?
I'm not lewd either!

Ok good. Things are dying down a but

About?

Do you go out much? Just wondering.

Uploading pictures now. No Itasha, but there was one drift GT86 that had an Initial D bumper!

I'm in GA, it's basically a sin to not like country music lol

>fermented water
There's some forties out there that could qualify for that label pretty easily. They'll get you going, but the aftereffect is like having fermented water churning around inside you.

Nice, while I'm mostly rock/metal, I don't mind trying other stuff, as long as it sounds good.

Heh, you almost make it sound like you were in a hurry to get back here. Pretty busy day for me, early Valentine's stuff since I'll be at work the day of. Probably gonna make a nice meal at home for the day of though.

Good enough, you usually wouldn't see an itasha unless it was a meetup aimed at mostly those.

She's not a cartoon, she's anime.

I'd totally go Itasha mode on my RX7, tbh. But, y'know, money.
imgur.com/a/lHofH

>guy invites me to go to the bars
>got nothing else going on
>why not.jpg
>its a bunch of fucking autists

Why

claiming my aneki

Explain?

you mind is too elite to associate with their kind~

Oh really~? So it wasn't you posting lewds for Tali then?

Is it just you and your friend, or a few of you?

Haha i can imagine.

They were all fucking autistic and awkward the whole time. They got drunk off of like two drinks and said they never go out. THen they go and complain to the manager about a waitress being rude to them which caused another ordeal

Apparently. I did have some fun though. This girl who got married to one of the guys there recently was flirting with me. He is in the army and she was pretty drunk. She was telling me how lonely she gets while he is gone and how she made a mistake marrying him.

I might fuck her but she lives pretty far away. Was out of town for the weekend.

His older brothers friend showed up so he is sitting out here because he went to sleep

Ah, autists complaining about autists.
I like this irony.

Not really. Only on weekends sometimes
I was kind of hoping tali would still be on but other than that i wasn't really in a hurry to get on.
Although always nice to talk to you and some of the others
>Valentine's day.
All I have is my waifu
>
Sounds like fun though.
>for Tali
Exactly for Tali. Lewd for tali. Not for you or anyone else.

that's terrible. are you really going to let that poor girl be all alone for the weekend? her husband anit coming back for months

I am mentally ill, not autistic. Get it right

Mentally ill? In what regard?

I claim all these bitches for my personal harem. Fuck all yall.

No, her husband was there for this weekend. He will be deployed soon enough though. I got her number though :D

I have a personality disorder according to the psychologist I saw, or whatever they are called

I throw in a few of my own but the core is more rock and prog.
Sounds like people need to get out more.
Dude no.

I'd be tempted to sponsor at least part of the cost if you went itasha mode and took videos of you going around and about in it.

Yeah, Tali's sleeping schedule can be odd sometimes. There's times where he stays up really late, and other times where he turns in earlier. He mentioned that he would be going somewhere tomorrow, don't remember where.

It is nice to stop in and hang out when things get really quiet here- everyone asleep and time to myself for research and idling about, depending on my mood.

Oh yeah, no doubt. I'd rather get going on tasty drinks than water lol. I'm currently modding Dark Souls and making it so much easier to look at

Who have you been listening to lately?

that's wonderful! she doesn't have to be alone for 9 months worrying about her husband now

You don't have to go out a lot to know how to act in fucking public. I fucking swear people just don't take the time to learn to be not awkward.

Also, no what?

Yep! I am just too nice, aren't I?

Ah.

But that doesn't change the fact you were being lewd.

Hmm lately, Rob zombie, Sum 41, Oingo Boingo, Hoobastank, Three days grace. What about you?

you really are~ not many people are capable of being a good emotional support!

Yeah a few too many people for my tastes really

Really now?
I mean, if I could get the bumper replaced, and the hood bent back into shape, I would without a second thought if it wasn't too much.

I feel you, i'm the same way. I prefer being around just a couple people rather than a group.

Dont sleep with the wife. Thats low dude.
And I used to be awkward. Until I took a mentor to the workplace and started going out more.

Black Sabbath, Yes, Triumph, Muse, Coheed and Cambria. Three Days Grace is the only of those you listed I've actually really listened to

Yeah. I did get to play halo reach which was a really nice change of pace

Why not sleep with her? People are fucking stupid for getting married to someone so quickly. She obviously isn't happy about it and just didn't know how to say no. If its not me, its going to be someone else

I have been to a Coheed concert before. A few actually. This is their objectively best song and album

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_Now6WDRc

At least wait for the divorce. If they rushed she deserves the sexual frustration. Especially if hes in the armed forces and she knew it.

>dubs
I was hoping to catch him tonight since i didn't yesterday. My weekends are pretty busy, which is why I'm on later.
I like hanging with some friends but i also like to be by myself and watch anime and what not.
It's nice
For a significant other. If you don't like it don't look. You shouldn't be looking anyway cause it's not for you

Taking the Dark out of the Souls so it's easier on the eyes?

Dead serious, I don't know what the total costs would be, but if it's something where my share of it would be a few hundred at most, I'd be game. Don't get REEEEEEEED at for reckless spending and we can always discuss details elsewhere.

>Halo: Reach
I'm rusty as heck, but I sunk a lot of time into Reach along with 4 & 5.

Yeah dude, this song kicks so much ass! Ofc, there's Welcome Home and The Suffering

I have no clue why they got married. They have nothing in common. People are fucking stupid is the moral of the story.

If it makes you feel any better, I refuse to drive more than an hour to stick my dick in something and she lives further than that

Exactly. Just doing some retexturing. I made it say "YOU DIED LIKE A BITCH" when I die lol

Source?

Y-yeah dude don't d-do it.

>an average graphic advertisement wrap is about $2500
Uhhh, I think... I think I'll put that off till I have my dream car...

Not so much 4 and 5. My sinks were 3 and reach. I was brigadier grade 3 on reach

Good stuff.

That's nice. I don't think i've actually played any of the Halo games before.

i never said i didn't like it, You can't stop me from looking~.

What really? Second person to say that today.

I'd say that seeing those words plastered over your screen over and over again would be demoralizing, but I actually find that amusing.

Yep, looks like all things point towards putting money aside for the car you want. Aside from a full wrap, there's probably a cheaper option.

I'd love to see a 3 remaster, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon. I was a Brigadier grade 3 in Halo 3, made it to Nova in Reach.

Time for me to sleep, goodnight all.

Lemme do you first :3

Yeah those are both normie songs though

Good morning

Yeah, i never had an Xbox. I was always a PlayStation person.

nu im saving myself