personality test, post results

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

INTJ

I've done it many times, always a close tie between INTJ-P

I tried to do it again but the site was being a bitch

I got logician twice but I usually get the architect one. Odd

INFJ

Apparently a mediator

Is this just another way of saying I'm quiet and autismo?

ENTP master race checking in

Bitchin INFP reporting in.

My man

Close. Imo, ENTJ is the true master race. I'm INTJ-T

INTP

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
DEFENDER (ISFJ-A)

ISTJ

reporting in.

Anyone else ESTJ?

I got logician

oh wow another infj
welcome to 1% or less of the total population.

INFJ-T

As cancerous as it is to say it, here goes:
>godtier reporting in

Stop feeling faggot and start thinking

stop hurting my feelings

Good. now think about why I did it

but i dont want to think

What do you gain by feeling

i don't know. that requires thinking

You two would make one great BDSM couple

intj masta race

INFJ

normie tier?

Architect, INTJ-T

Well, I'm studying engineering in the chemistry industry so I would have prefered sth like but, who gives a shit about what I want? :v

Any other INFJs around here?

Let's go on an adventure, friend.

am i a chad?

INFP

i'm fucked up
geez

Yo

INFP-A
82% Introvert
I've done it twice, same results
It's true considering I never go outside and the only time I do is to tip my fedora to passing women

Help a new fag?
I'm a faggot my semi-new and i need to be taught the way of the Sup Forums.
Help a fag out? Or I'll be an hero

Tfw posted to wrong thread
Kill me.

I lol when people do these tests. Give answers based on what they think applies to them rather than what really does.

no one really think this can tell who really are you, but they are fun

Introversion is not a personality type.

It is a personality flaw, and the result of trauma and/or mental illness.

too much questions for such a undetailed answer in my opinion

No clue how should I feel about this...

>replied
>"I I dodged ur bait..! Didnt get me!"

good job...

m-me too

INTP

Don't hurt the special snowflakes feelings. They must never know they a common garden flowers.

INFJ-T
Am i a wizard?

(ISTJ-T)

Ditto
Also, checked

ESTP-A, what the fuck is tge A?

Don't care enough to bother with the picture, but I got INTP-A "Logician". I mean, some of it fits, but reading through, I find there is a distinct lack of mentioning "not giving a fuck", so I'm sort of questioning the accuracy of these things...

INTP reporting in

It's sad how many depressed, unmotivated losers there are on this site...

Assertive

the 16personalities site only takes stereotypical and the ultimate view of the type. no fits 100% into their types. go INTPs though!

I usually get intp or istp on these

I guess. I'm conflicted though. Einstein was one... but apparently so is Kristen Stewart. Does that cancel out equally, or should I be slightly more ashamed or proud? oh well, whatever.

Nice.
Youre a depressed judgmental schizophrenic

ENTP-A

Yet Life is still working and in some years i might make good money to afford a house, i got campaigner, but that doesnt mean i share and talk all time about emo stuff. little depressing yea and unmotivated too but i still do all i should to get good life goin :)

hahah dont worry about it, noone is comparing you to any of them. kirsten stewart is hot tho

my nigga

I took professional mbti tests a few times and the most consistent outcome was istj

I mean you aren't wrong. I haven't been diagnosed with schizophrenia but do have a lot of characteristics of one, I am withdrawn and rarely talk to people so that's probably why

We are both Chadbots it seems

Mediator seems about right.

>Cell issues

Individual traits:
Introverted – 54%,
Intuitive – 70%,
Feeling – 53%,
Prospecting – 69%,
Assertive – 62%.

Role: Diplomat

Strategy: Confident Individualism

To be honest these are just personality horoscopes. I get a different result each time and it's because it's self evaluation. There are way too many personalities for it to be evaluated within 100 questions and 16 categories.

Forgot (INFP, -A/-T)

I feel like this is too cool to accurately reflect me.

ISTJ-A
Im an executive NEET

you're a special snowflake

INFP.
Basically I live in my own head and will be destined to either die alone or by suicide because connecting with others is limited and I'm too distance to be a goo relationship partner. This world is gets more unappealing to me each day and my enthusiasm continues to diminish. I don't want it to be that way, because I used to be really joyous and full of passion and energy.. but I just can't attain that anymore. Not even drugs, prescription or otherwise have helped.. and those were my last resort.

I happen to share a personality with mopey musicians and other famous people that are known for being out there and/or alienated. One of those people blew his brains out because he felt emotions too much and lost their enthusiasm for life, who also happens to be the only musician I've ever related to in almost every possible way.

It blows.

being autistic is cool now?

My result said "beta lord" what does that even mean????

for a better analysis of your type check personalityjunkie.com (or something like that)
much more in depth and much less bullshit

my prolem is, that these things always portray one absolute of each type. i'm between INTP and INFP, while INTPs are described as almost borderline autistic with no ability to connect with their emotions, and INFP are fucking fags. i'm somewhere in the middle.

I've read a few of the categories and ya, this fits me pretty well.
However, I feel I'm a little more extroverted and a little less creative then this lets on.

How accurate is this?

Guess I'm joining you guys

Pretty accurate, viewed from the succesful tier. In a world where people record and sell music, make movies and art, being INFP isnt that much of a curse, and I'm quite sure the world is full of barbarians to make ISTPs feel like they are home

maybe

i'm INTP, my gf is ENSJ. what do?

ISTP here, can confirm that I don't do well at parties. I also agree with the borderline sociopathy.

yo

well good news for me then