Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend of 10 months broke up with me on Wednesday and im really fucked up about it...

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend of 10 months broke up with me on Wednesday and im really fucked up about it. I loved her so much and she said she didnt see a future together and that she didnt want to hurt me later. I know 10 months doesnt seem like a long time but a lot happened in those months and now im stuck with all the memories. A few of my friends have been getting me out so i dont think about it but its fucking with me so bad. I feel so alone. Anyone else heartbroken or lonely? Anyone have advice or tips for me to not think about it. Pic related

Let yourself go, fall into the world of zero emotion, for the pain to end, you have to destroy the good emotions too. Null and void isn't so bad and you'll have alot more fun that way, and it'll get you laid, ALOT it's a life of partying and fun honestly. You know what they say, you can't truly love until you've given up on it... and on top of that you'll make her jealous.

If interested, I can help you. Here's my kik if you want the pain to end. Way6of6the6fist

Is she the one wanting to meet up with you? Just meet her and be all chill with her. Create sexual tension, get close to her. Kiss her and get her wanting more. That's how I got my ex back after breaking up with her. She's history now but I did try doing it again and she was against meeting up because she knew this would happen. If shes suggesting the meet up then Def go for it. Hit her with sarcastic remarks about how she broke your heart and how you cry yourself to sleep every night because of her. Joke about it and be mature.

That said I know that feel. Fucking depressed here remembering the memories we made together.

said like a absolute fucking pussy faggot cucked beta

Interested. How to emotionally numb self?

It's harder to do that for me. I've always been an emotional person and I think that's what's making me fuck up even more. I spam her texts will pleas for her to come back and she just ignores me and I'm pretty sure she fucking hates me now. I don't think going emotionless will work for me user.

well since i got quads i will help op instead of just throwing around insults to those deserving of them

man the fuck up op
grow some balls, get a fucking backbone

she wants to fuck other guys
so go fuck other girls

Yes, it's a way of entering a state of what's called "hypomania". It makes you experience enhanced euphoria and feel little, to no regret and sadness for a long time, or forever if you choose it to be that way. When you decide to fall back into a normal lifestyle however, you'll have an epiphany and your life will be 100 percent better I promise, it happened to me, it can happen to you.

I did meet up with her and that's when she told me that she didn't feel anything for me anymore. She's been distant and cold for a bit and I knew something was up but I didn't really think this. Everything was going so smooth and then boom, we're not together.

Yeah what you said made no sense, lol this is what an alpha does, fuck bitches, have a good time and do everything you want. NICE QUADS THOUGH!

Broke up with my gf of 2 years on Thursday. It's weird, but I don't really feel much

I've never been that kind of guy. I don't desire sex, I desire a partner and someone who will love me. I know saying it makes it sound like I'm a huge cuckfuck but It's the truth.

It will... I promise you, here, text me your number through kik and I'll help you.

Or... if you're uncomfortable with that, we can just chat on kik.

Hypo mania, know exactly where you're coming from and it happened to me.

Had this so bad back in 2013, just stick it out give it 6 months and you'll feel much better

Post a face pic op, I wanna see the pussy your missing out on

How to enter this state user. Awaiting your response

"Waaah, I have a social life, friends, and dating skills, waaah, I'm probably just gonna get another girlfriend next month waaaah, waaaah, how come life is so bad waaah"

I did have the benefit of thinking about it since august. I'd just gotten to the point where every little thing irritated me

Didn't see a future together is code for wanting to fuck someone else.

Mark my words she's already with someone else.

Yep. Begged and pleaded my ex after a year of not seeing each other. She blew me off like I never even existed. Convinced herself that it was a really bad relationship so I gathered up whatever manliness I had left, cracked a few jokes and stopped texting her. Let it go bro

See, I don't know if that's really true. She's super busy with school and stuff and I think the fact that I always wanted to hangout was pushing her away. I got too clingy, I don't really think there is anyone else.

Give it a week dude, maybe two. She'll give a grace period so as not to look like a whore. But she'll have someone else, and it will be someone she sort of fell for while going out with you.

I mean, I'm not gonna think about that bro.

Well, this is how I did it... I was laying in bed one cold summer night, around three am... and I was staring at the ceiling. I truly hated my life and was sick of all of my pain, and grief... mostly caused by my girlfriend at the time. So, I made a wish, I thought real hard and wished that I didn't feel the pain anymore, I don't even care if I have to risk the good feelings, I just want it all gone so the pain would be gone too. Went to sleep, woke up the next morning compeltly and perfectly numb. Broke up with my girlfriend of a year and nine months and began going to parties every night not giving a shit, fucking a different girl almost every time and drinking and hanging out with friends every night. Was great, still don't give a shit that I lost her to this day! Now I'm in a new, healthy relationship of six months and I gotta say I couldn't be happier, we're perfect together.

You should. Both of my sisters have done this, like 2 times each now.

My GF did this, but I didn't really care because I was cheating on her and didn't want to be the one to end the relationship and look like the dick.

Holy shit dude that's exactly when I broke up with my girlfriend of two years two! user... is your name Joe? Are you me?

How about stop being a little fag and get over it you pussy

Lmao, I love Sup Forums.

You just keep going on. I was in the same situation 4ish years ago. Unemployed, heart broken, and hopeless. Now I got my own place, my own car, a dog, and a pretty chill chick to pipe most nights. Without that moment of hopelessness I wouldn't have been able to make it here.

Haha can't forget the doggo.

Ever owned a 6 month puppy walk off the leash in the city? Neither have I until this dog. He wouldn't bite someone but he'd die for me.

Thanks man, I appreciate the words :)

Dogs are great, I've always loved dogs. They're called man's best friend for a reason.

No worries man. I would get fucking obliterated just to sleep at night because if I didn't I'd cry myself into asphyxiation. Do what you got to live with yourself but don't go back, even if she begs you, and don't stop the upward momentum.
This is the first one that's been mine and bonded to me. Lil bastard is a god send. Probably the only reason I make it to work some mornings.

I dated a girl for almost 7 years before we broke up.

It pretty much obliterated me to the point where I feel into a very deep depression that I didn't think I could recover from. Lost all sense of who I was and what I even wanted to do with my life.

The best advice I can give you right now is to remember the phrase "Time heals all wounds."

It might go in one ear and out the other right now, and you might think that you won't heal...but you will. And when you do feel better, you'll be at the top of the world.

She's found someone else user, she's moved on with him while you're still thinking about her.

I know the feel my dude, dogs are awesome, I had a dog like that once.

I'm not 21 so I can't drink and I can't smoke because of my job so It's really hard to sleep right now.

Tips: Rebound relationships WORK and are very necessary, especially for men. Get in one pronto, even if you don't feel "ready". You'll still be sad but it'll help you get your head straight and help you heal.

It's hard dude, I live in a small town and everyone my age is gone to college or moved away. I'm antisocial and have no idea how to actually meet people... All I do is sleep work and play vyda

Do a course at a local college or something. Start course and study group with any creative disciplines.
Locate lube distributer for all the pussy you'll land :)

nearest college is about 45 minutes away and I don't have a car/financial resources to go :/