RYM Recent Update Thread

Post and call each other's taste shit

the fugg

The fuck are you doing?

Liking everything I listen to, it's quite nice

what the fuck are you doing faggot. fuckign i am sitting in a room is the greatest album of all time. and in c is one of the greatest 20th century compositions.. lil ugly mane is a shitty white dude who appropriated black music styles and culture in a modern black face. you have awful taste....

good bait

what the fuck are YOU doing ?

kewl

Quite boring if you ask me. I used to act like that, but ok, do what you want I guess.

I Am Sitting in a Room is a great experiment, but with no musical value on its own. In C is good, but I can't see the love for it.

You only listen to music that already has high ratings. Dont want to bother with underground music

Rec me some then user

>no musical value on its own
who said that is the criteria for being a great album? i rate things based on how they effect me psychology and my understanding of the world thereafter not how sonically appealing it is...

I rate things based on the music. If there isn't any music, well, it's not good for me. I can see why people can give it a high rating, like I said, it's a great experiment of sound, but that's it for me (it could be used in a great way in music though).

>claims lil ugly mane is black face
>praises terry riley

kek each of them made their careers whitewashing black music....

Idk I am not saying I dont do the same.
:/

:(

step it up kendrick

weee edgy, also new spoon is not good.

i haven't listened to much lately

Really? I thought it was solid

desu i dont find myself rating music much these days

spoon is easily the most consistent band the last 2 decades

good albums, but none amazing

radiohead would take it but fucked up with TKOL

>fucked up with TKOL