Ask a guy who walked into his crush getting fucked by his best friend anything...

Ask a guy who walked into his crush getting fucked by his best friend anything. Not only did he know I liked her and was just about to ask her out, but he took her out first without me knowing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iT6QxRkjCAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
venusianarts.com/forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get cucked

"best friend"

He's not your friend and you're a beta faggot for not doing anything about it in the first place. No one calls 'dibs' on anyone you stupid shithead. Plus, she probably didn't like you in the first place. You think Sup Forums gives a shit? Get over yourself, find new friends, and find someone else besides that bitch. /thread

What were you waiting for? Why didn't you ask her out before him?

Anything else you want to add?
Seems like you have experience in this field.

>falling for obvious beta bait

It was literally two days before I saw her.
I have class with this chick every other day.

shoulda told her to check ur trips

Yeah, it's called seeing beta-cuck complain about it on Sup Forums since you were shitting green in diapers. If you were over the consenting age you would have figured out that things aren't just given to you. You can take information from strangers on the internet, but you obviously can't take constructive criticism. Unfortunately I have plenty of time to keep calling you out on your weak-willed motivation to fuck a female.

I know right...

Damn nice quads my dude.

Is it really that funny? You've lost just amount of time being here as the rest of us. You're just as plain vanilla like the rest of us jackoffs so it really can't be funny.

On second thought, maybe it is. You must be a riot on You laugh you lose threads

Keep it coming then.
I like to listen to your experiences.

What's up your ass my dude?

Fuck Yo friend, gets payback

Keep it coming just like your mom

Karma tends to be a bitch mate.

I mean if you're into necrophilia...

You can't /thread yourself, so allow me to do it
/thread

This is incorrect.
Guy on the far right would be staring at the blond

Must have been a new fag huh?

Is this now a get thread?

I mean I wouldn't know. Never seen an actual naked woman in my life. But I've seen bigger dicks than mine in the shower room in my college.

Like this?

So close

I bring dubs, trips, and quads for all.

Rollin for noodles muh dude?

Oh yes keep it up my dude.

>no one call dibs
Are you retarded?

What are these dishes called?
They look really good

oowakapasta

Rek

Thanks my dude.
It looks really good for a rainy day.

"Sorry Becky, but my best friend already called dibs. You're his property now, so I can't let you suck my dick".

lol

Good point

Then again, wouldn't it be better in a situation where two friends like the same girl to agree to not pursue her? Otherwise she might come between the friendship

>was just about to ask her out

3 second rule, dude.

just because you're a faggot who can't talk to a woman doesn't mean someone else can't date her you stupid fag

Why are you people such cucks, should have kicked his ass right infront of her.

>inb4 keyboard warrior
>inb4 hothead

You people are fucking wimps

>oneitis
youtube.com/watch?v=iT6QxRkjCAQ

Where the fuck did Eric go? It's like he just disappeared?

Your problem is you don't know how to seduce women properly. Here are the basics. Seduction 101:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8

venusianarts.com/forum/

I've watched the entire vid but it doesn't seem to address my question. The guy talks about the problems of being obsessed with a single girl. But it doesn't specifically address the situation of two friends liking the same girl. And let's assume it's not 'oneitis' but just a simple attraction.

What should two friends do if they're both attracted the same girl? Should they agree to not pursue her - which could result in hurt feelings if one of them betrays the other - or should they compete for her - which would result in at least one of them getting hurt - ? (Assuming it's not a case of oneitis)

>should they compete for her - which would result in at least one of them getting hurt

Why would this cause one of them to get hurt?

It does address your question. The reason why competing with your friend over a girl hurts you is because you've put her on a pedestal. You've got oneitis.

The fact that you're crushing on a girl you haven't even fucked yet screams volumes of your social status and level of game. If you had game, you wouldn't have put this girl on a pedestal due to artificial scarcity and her choosing him over you wouldn't hurt. At all.

This. I don't get it either.

I get when people say "he was alot bigger than me"

YA SURE BUT CAN HE STOP A DROPKICK?

>Not only did he know I liked her and was just about to ask her out
You were never going to do it you pussy ass dipshit

Hmm I see. I'm a virgin so I guess I still have virgin mentality.

Is every attraction oneitis?

What happens if you both fuck her then you both catch legitimate feels?