Hey Sup Forums i'm about to kill myself...

Hey Sup Forums i'm about to kill myself. I see no point in life anymore and I genuinely cannot find a valid reason to even wake up in the morning. I'm a year away from graduating (college) and she has made my life a living hell. Now she's getting her trans friends on me and I'm just speechless. I hate my life, Sup Forums, I will livestream this. I'm sorry Sup Forums, I'm gonna leave you.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fag- you won't livestream, you faggots never do

damn op you're a bitch lol you're only a year from graduating and getting the fuck
pussy
livestream link

If I can make her feel my pain, I promise to livestream, it's my last wish. :')

She's fucking ugly anyway OP

kill her then kill yourself at least

post a link of livestream or a pic of you with a gun(assuming youre gonna use a gun) with timestamp, im losing interest here

yea dont just kill yourself, do some stupid shit before at least, youre not gonna get an occasion to do anything else ever, if I were you I wouldnt kill her but id walk in her house with a gun and scare her the fuck out, like point the ugn at her and making a maniac laugh, then you can killyourself in front of her to make her feel your pain

Seconded. Too bad sad user is too busy constantly inhaling dicks to off himself.

when you say she has made your life a living hell, you mean the one in the picture?

i have her sc and its britishaccent22 if you're wondering. she hates dicks, esp mine cause im black lol.

If this is real call Suicide Hotline number, they are better than Sup Forums.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

>cause im black
Nothing to see here then

why dont you just punch the bitch

Goddamit dat nigga face, lost so hard. Pls someone do faceswap I begging you

Dad is a southern-born cop and wont let me go out his daughters sight because of quote-on-quote "niggery" (sorcery and casual nigger things?)

Also I guarantee she will send nudes if you hit her up on snap. I want her to be leaked.

why dont you do it on another account and give them to us

but they are not as funny as the chan

What kind of fag kills themselves over a girl??

dis one