Can we take it back to the OG Sup Forums? what the fuck happened to coupon scams

Can we take it back to the OG Sup Forums? what the fuck happened to coupon scams.

>retailers caught on
>anons got busted
>all the oldfags have successful careers or are in prison or dead now and don't need them

OG is an abreviation of original gangstar.

Sup Forums was and never will be OG you faggot beta cuck

how the fuck did I forget about coupon threads
shit was awesome
unfortunately I don't have any that work still ty slowly all stopped working I think because of

no one falls for that shit any more except that show Extreme Couponing.

Saw some niggers trying to coupon scam walmart. Chimped out when they refused to accept them.

>6 bucks for 4 cans of antifreeze

dumbasses will drink anything

I'm curious, anyone ever tried to recreate a bar code from one low price item and stick it on one high price item and try to purchase it? Results or to tips? I'm thinking small simple things at the moment like obtaining high value steak at the supermarket.

Sounds easy especially if you use the self checkout

I'm wondering if these self check outs know the weights of items though. Human checkouts would be better I think as Mrs Jones who gets paid fuck all per hour is more busy thinking about finishing work to look at every iten through her checkout.

I had niggers do this all the time while working in a supermarket. They would peel reduced price stickers off lower quality products and products and put them on premium cuts of meat. The weight normally isn't right and will set off the alarm at the self service checkouts.
I saw 5-7 niggers arrested in store for it.

Also couldn't sell them mouth wash or any alcohol based cleaning products because they would drink them.

It depends, when I was on a register I would let some shit slide because you could tell the person was going through some hard times and wasn't trying to just be a Jew.
Sometimes I would call people out for attempted theft because I was bored and wanted to see a shitstorm or they were rude.

You all are forgetting at these stores like walmart and target there is still dumb teenagers who have no idea about this shit. it needs to be brought back

Yeah but you automatically see a nigger and know they are up to no good so are on high alert.

Average guy with family dressed normal and doing his weekly shop? Not so much.

I'm very interested in the psychology of crime from the persperspective of others, not the criminal.

These only worked in the US, right?

fuck yes are u making this or where you get em idgaf if they call the cops on me im gone by the time that can happen

These were big when I was in undergrad. It was great timing, I got a few packs of free smokes at various minimarts around town, as well as cheap 4 packs of energy drinks and shit.

OG stands for many things, and was popularized as a shorthand term for "original". Many subcultures utilized the OG shorthand term to paraphrase or stand for other terms.

Some are more bothered than others I guess. I go to a very large Tesco store near where I work in the morning sometimes and they have 2 miserable old women on the checkouts when it's early and no one about. They don't even say good morning if you go to them. Just shove your shit through and expect you to know the cost and pay with no interaction so they can go back to talking soaps. These are the people I would choose for this kind of scam.

Yes definitely, niggers definitely had a reputation in the store as criminals because more often than not they were.

I'd say that nervousness, hesitation and being overly friendly are the biggest redflags for me.

My advice would be to walk with purpose, maintain a normal amount of eye contact/conversation and dress normally. Make sure there's no smell of alcohol and just look like a functional member of society.
They will believe you if you say that you found it with the reduced sticker if you get caught as long as you are presentable.

Are you really asking? The FBI fucked everyone who posted them right up the ass.

Having worked in retail myself what you say is exactly how I would play it. Heightened emotion of any kind is a flag I agree.

My idea was not so much reduced stickers so much as get a barcode from some cheap shitty cut of beef and go home recreate it on a sticker of some sort then go back and put it on a much more expensive cut of prime fillet and then add to my 30 or so other items I'm buying. Even if it is spotted checkout description says beef. Less likely to raise suspicion. If questioned look puzzled and deny it.

Ah, man, these were the days. I used the shit out of these threads about 5 years ago. 4-packs of Monster and Red Bull at least once a week. Tons of basically free Arizona tea (90c off single can coup.). Free whoppers and big macs.

I got really fat in 2013.

I have all the original files that he compressed into that image before he got arrested. If any anons wants I will upload them

Some guy did do this, I believe to purchase Legos IIRC, but he got caught on camera

I work in a liquor store and people still try to use these fucking things sometimes.

Also tons of fake IDs that are almost impossible to tell are fake.

Unless you are buying from LITERALY SPASTICS this will never work

As soon as an item is scanned the full name of the item will pop up on the screen

Maybe if you bought like $100+ worth of stuff plus the item you are scamming it could work, because when cashiers are scanning a large amount of items they dont really pay attention

Yeah that's the thing he went for stuff people KNOW is expensive so easier to spot. Niche products are not good for this. It has to be high value low interest. Hence why I though initially high cuts of meat. Not everyone knows the cost of a huge slab of beef. To many it's just meat. Not that big a deal. Other things that I noticed are spices. These can get expensive. Most 20 something checkout operators don't know what Saffron is let alone the value of it.

See

Just get those ID scanner things. You slide the ID like a credit card into them and they tell you if its fake or real

The fakes get past those now. Even the shitty ones. Mag strip and bar codes can be faked super easy.

Please