Any other kiwis having a near impossible time scoring pot lately? Especially in and around the wellington area?

Any other kiwis having a near impossible time scoring pot lately? Especially in and around the wellington area?
Has there been a massive crackdown or busts lately or something?

Shameless self bump

Anybody?

theres fuck all around because theres so many fucking hipster-stoners these days, every school drop out smokes this shit.

Have you been able to get your hands on any?

Palmy area, dry as shit. Seems to be the case all over from the sounds of things. Worse than last year, made me into a grower. Just started but going well so far :)

It's because of the time of year you fucking newfag most of the weed here is out-door or be like me and grow your own and

I live in a transit country and weed here is 3$ a gram and there's been one shortage in 10 years and you could still get it just at 5$.

auckland here how long before first harvest /what are start up costs like dry as shit up here too

Aucklands pretty dry, any auckland nudes btw ?

2 months ish till outdoor, set up for something that can grow about 200g per 2 months is about 250ish, ie make box for veging cfls and a 400w hps

nope.

i could send a pic of my cock but i dont know how gay you are

Plenty down here in Dunedin bruhs

mfw in wellington and can get consistent skunk and have been doing so for the last 3 years from the same person and im quitting week this weekend.

Sucks to be you guys, get better dealers

>Pic related, Josie brown from lower hutt if anyone wants her noods

post em up mate

Just kidding, i was gonna upload a couple noods anyway

Fun story behind how i got these:
She was selling her nudes on snapchat and i sent her a fake payslip using inspect element on my web browser and she fell for it like fuck.

lol do you just call good weed skunk weed? that's what we call shitty weed here in trumpotopia

Skunk is a term people use (at least locally here in wellytown) for weed that is really strong/smelly.
We call shit weed bush.

That's all folks

where are the Auckland nudes at ?

never heard bush before. interesting. we call it chronic or dank or kind bud but honestly I don't even hear those terms anymore. like one time in my entire life someone sold me bad weed, and it was this girl I worked with that I only bought from to do a favor for because she was pregnant and needed money. I've literally never had anyone show me weed that wasn't really good. I mean there's always a spectrum but even the low end is usually really good. I think in small towns it's an issue here but I've always lived in cities

it's just a matter of business really. nobody in their right mind would buy shitty headache inducing weed more than once so unless you want someone to fuck off why would you give them bad weed. why would you even waste your money trying to flip it in the first place?

Be me, moved to America, more types of weed than willy wonka has Oompa Loompa sex slaves. Smoked 3 grams a day of 24% THC or 49% wax/shatter. Smoked so much I came down with CHS, now THC is toxic to my body, hospital visits etc. had to quit a bit over a month ago. Regret nothing. Take a holiday to Colorado, legal shops, makes Amsterdam look like bullshit.

No ones got any of this ??

Weed is illegal here and majority of it is farmed by gangs for profit, which results in an abundance of what is usually really shit weed.

Im blessed enough to know a guy who gets some really nice shit from a contact of his who i assume is black power (one of the more prominent gangs over here).
Been seeing him for a few years too, its really nice when you have a built relationship that has lasted that long.
Its called bush because it literally looks like bush, dark green with no frost on it haha.

Also everywhere in NZ is basically a small town so, you know, go figure.

weed is illegal most places here too, and was illegal everywhere until recently. it's still technically illegal everywhere. but there's way more land here I guess and we aren't surrounded by water so people just grow it in canada or in the backwoods and transport it everywhere. sucks though man I hope your country legalizes it so you don't have to deal with that shit anymore

If you go Stateside get this.

The current gubbernment are currently looking into it, so i think we are only a couple years off really.
The sooner they do it the better, it will take massive amounts of profits away from actual criminals.
Im not fussed though, the line of work im getting into means i cant anymore anyway =, it sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do for a decent paycheck.

Bump this

Dunedin nudes?

For any ?

someone in welly hook a brother up with smoke, im looking to make a meaningful and lasting relationship not just a tinny

i like long walks on the beach and eating pussy

fact

Another welly B/tard looking for a regular dealer here

Who's this ??
Any Auckland nudes ?

na m8 dunedin nudes all the way

Do you have many ?? I know a couple girls that studied in Dunedin

dubs has to post
do they have nudes?

someone else drop sum dunedin nudes

i dont know the meaning of a draught

Got any of Hannah Simmon or Rhea brisbane ??

Sadly no

My buddy got CHS and quit too. And Colorado dispensaries are the shit.

Im in NZ for a couple of months and just went to browse Sup Forums to see if i could find friends. Sup Forums, a place for pals.

Rhea is a little fuck bunny

Damn you gotta some man :o And ? Got any nudes of her ? Or Auckland girls ?

Woodville has some

>quitting next week

Good fucking joke.

name?

dunners nudes got any adele parli?

no

I miss him so much bros

got names? heres some dunners

in palmy too man. Been able to score but the tins are only probably around 0.5 grams. Hard times

Be travelling nz has been a pain in the ass to sort smoke, have found a decent contact in Alexandra good deals too. Hastings was the BEST for grade mungy mob central

more?

looking for more dunedin nudes

bump

Why do we not have a nz nudes discord yet?

Whangas is doing alright for weed right now.

set it up man

dubs again
could have at least rotated it correctly

dubs again

Na too lazy my dude

a what?

who is this?

who does this majestic ass belong to?!

This shit happens every year lmao.
Too much demand/too many retards/popo/blackpower pretty much make it not worth while for me anymore.
Sorry welly bros

noice got more bruh

anymore of the girl on the right

Lived in NZ for a while...It's a fucking awesome country except your women are ugly as fuck and it's near impossible get good weed...If any.

fuckin nice i like

apparently she and her fucked asap rocky, or at least her friend did.
so she claims

who is she?

its a tough time getting weed in welly

tallulah mclean

any auckland asians?

what friend?

is it shantelle? i have no idea her name. thick brown girl with really big hair.

moar/name?