The Chistine Chubbuck video has been found!

The Chistine Chubbuck video has been found!
youtu.be/ph7oHWONq0c

holy shit man thats nuts, i only heard about this chick recently due to the movie that came out last year i think? was reading about her crazy stuff cant believe someone was able to find a leaked vid of the incident. thats pretty spooky due to how worn and garbled it is

neat! I've known about this for a long time... thanks based op

np

how did they get the video? Supposedly only one copy of it existed and was locked up.

Damn crazy. Its been years since I first learned about this.

Woah, this is amazing.

Thank you OP. I always felt bad for her. She was a pretty woman, and felt so alone.

been waiting on this a good while now
finally released the footage
original film aswell
guessimg the distortion in the tape is due to it being left in a lock up

wonder who released it, how they got hold of it and why, especially since it is supposed to be hidden away in a station behind shed loads of evidence from other cases

kinda like non-chad white males between the ages of 18-39 right now

FINALLY

Because Hollywood has always had it. And the fact that it's getting released not long before the major motion picture should tell you how the machine works

the fucking balls on this woman. i wish i could do the same.

I have no idea what any of this is. user care to explain?

some bitch give this prick an answer.

Been proven fake. Desk is different from the studio in Florida at the time, among other things

Once upon a time, there was a girl called Christine. She was a news reporter and shot herself - headshot boom - during the news. The end.

ya looked staged as fuck. like some creepypasta type shit.

good bitch for responding

Thanks, user. Can I ride your leg?

It is interesting that it appeared right now after the movie had been released. It's probably fake.

Its fake.

Fucking lame staged video. Post-process VHS effects added, post-process ultra muffled audio, they forgot to put a running timer on top

no that shit is real. ive known abought this story for a while. the only copy of the footage was given to the family, so they have a high def shot of this. the rest like us have this landing on the moon black and white shot. still thanks i have been waiting over a decade

no. its fake. the desk is different than the one used on wxlt-tv in 1974

you deserve more
(you)
This is a big deal

It's fake. Stop samefagging your vid for views, faggot.