Sup Sup Forums. as of tomorrow, i'm going to be homeless with only $120 in my wallet and $12k in college debt...

sup Sup Forums. as of tomorrow, i'm going to be homeless with only $120 in my wallet and $12k in college debt. work a minimum wage job every day of the week and don't really know what to do. any advice?

Find a church and live there. Welcome to hell and good luck even surviving.
Once you are down, it is almost impossible to return to functional society, unless some random stranger helps you.

Honestly bro I would go for bankruptcy. There's alot of good threads on r/personalfinance. I highly recommend you go there. Alot more knowledge than us Sup Forumstards

Join a monastery.

Is there any chance at all of you being able to get any kind of help from friends or relatives? It will feel like shit asking them for help, but you might also be out of options.

lmao you don't understand how adult finances work do you? you don't declare "bankruptcy" on student loans... you pay them off or you die.. which ever comes first

typically a monastery doesn't let you join if you have preexisting debts

You're a dumbass. You declare bankruptcy and you are absolved of all your debts if done right. Obviously you've never read a book in your life.

A discharge from bankruptcy releases you from your obligation to repay your student loans if you filed for bankruptcy at least seven years after the date you ceased to be a part or full-time student.

bump

first of all you don't declare bankruptcy on a loan you fucking dumbass... you default on a loan.. and the way that student loans are commonly written doesn't allow for that.. you are trapped in them until death

you can refinance them.. which typically means taking it at a higher rate of interest so ultimately meaning you get fucked harder. please learn the first thing about finances before commenting and making yourself looking stupid

Other dude is right. Student loans are what is called "non-dischargeable debt"
You don't get out of them - same with taxes.

See

OP here. Nah I got cut off from my family because I couldn't bond with anyone. Spent a lot of my time doing my own thing due to constant arguments over small things and it just led to "You aren't part of the family if you don't act like it, so get out".

Okay
A. never said bankrupting on this one loan. I meant in general.
B. I was mistaken, and I was the autist this time. Fuck you for being a cumguzzler tho

Why not just use your education to get a good job? Everybody knows that getting a college or university level education guarantees you a well paying job.
But jokes aside I do feel for you.

Just escape the fucking country like a literal spic.
Hurry before they build the wall.

>advice
R A P E V A N
A
P
E
V
A
N
also visit They usually have a homeless thread with tips & advice

This is what I was referring to

>Obviously you've never read a book in your life.

Yes because the shit they made us read in school totally covered the nuances of financing.

>reading books assigned only in school
no wonder you're autistic.

Did you get a degree?

Sound like a nice bunch of people.

Better keep your shoes close when you sleep.

You tried fucking your sister, didn't you

No, sadly. Did two years of general education and stopped because the school I went to kept asking if I had a major declared, which I didn't. Don't really have any passions for life.

Can you join a gym or the YMCA?
Use it for a shower, store some stuff there, network the members for a better job, etc...

That's alright. I'd recommend getting a job as a security guard at a warm body site. Low expectations and higher than minimum wage. One of my coworkers has been living out of his car and we make like $16-1900 a month. Might be a way to at least get a savings account started and maybe some time to think about what makes you passionate.

Find an old nigger that's not racist, and do what they tell you. They love bossing whitey around but won't steer you wrong on getting every benefit they can scam you out of. Also donate plasma if you're under 35

/r/homeless/

Depending on how long you might be in the situation, could always give this a looksies.

A) Kill Yourself
B) Start using what remains of the bandwidth on your phone to learn correct dick taking methods, minimising blood and poop as much as possible (you should probably start stretching)
C) Become another rock bottom loser that depends on the goodwill of strangers/degenerate thieving to not literally starve to death

Either way enjoy standing in line with drug addicts and the mentally disabled to get free soup and coffee

>r/personalfinace
kys nigger

holy shit are you actually this fuckng stupid?

Living the murrikan dream, for sure.