Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14YJfPAf-iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mcd's
>fresh
Choose one

youtu.be/14YJfPAf-iI
get on his level

You can keep it, if you give me some cash I'll head down to Kfry and get something but

Two double cheeseburgers no ketchup or mustard. Add lettuce and Mac sauce

This just in. Sup Forums gets donations from the McDonald's franchise. I wonder why.

a mcgangbang

kek, is that a scan of my brain?

If it is a double quarter pounder it is a half pounder you cretin

fuck you, now im hungry

Ask for one, the confusion on the staff members face is always classic.

Fuck off shill when are you gonna get fucking banned

Dont you mean a royal with cheese?

Whats the price for this menu?

Don't you mean... double royale with cheese?

while on the topicc of food, i really want to try the kfc pizza, but its not coming to australia :(

Lol No ketchup or mustard? Might as well leave mustard on it since its only a 5th the amount of ketchup they put on. And double cheese? Waste of money....Mcdoubles the way to go. Even so...add mac sauce? Might as well go to In n out. You goofin up son.

I thought you posted this in this thread first and I replied with 'what the fuck' and now it's not here but in another thread. I'm so startled.

why are you eating your queen

yeah lol, i posted in the wrong on accident

10 piece ranch buffalo. 1 extra big Mac with jalapeƱos. 2 Large fries, infinite refilllllls

A royale cheese with double

fuckin guinea rats

Poor Mcdonalds manager gets off of work and cares "that much" about his job and decides to post his daily "what's up guys.. I'm going to mcdonalds, whatcha want?" Thread.

Fucking shill.

Ronald would be proud.

Get me some frys and a chocolate chip frap on the yeehaw shill.

i cri evrytime

nigger capitalizes the M in McDonald's but not the D, fuck you

Ha, I just posted a McDonald's post the other day (crew member ask anything, remember? No? K.)

Anyhoo hook me up with like some ice cream and some fucking, Idk, I eat there every goddamn day cuz it's free for me. I don't wanna eat here now

can i get like four grand macs and 3 mcnuggets

wtf is a grand mac? lol

always amused me how its a double quarter 'with cheese.' here in ozlandia cheese is there by default.

Here in belgium they released a bigger mac at the price of a normal one

OH GOD
Am I so glad I quit working at McDs about half a year ago.
I absolutely fucking hate it when some old bitch comes in and says she wants her fries FRESH so we're literally forced to dump all the perfectly good fries out and throw some new ones with the piping hot grease dripping off of them on too the granny's plate so she can melt what's left of her mouth and then she STILL comes back to complain about something else. Go fuck yourself you bitch. Don't leave your house you fucking tumor of society. I'm reliving the rage all over again.

worked fast food before myself. people asking for fresh was a pain in the ass, but entirely their right as a consumer. we only want to eat the best!

>eat the best
Well don't eat at McDonald's then

on the west coast of the US, can confirm

this daily McBrainwash shit is starting to work
i've been craving mcdonalds at an all time high level lately, even more so than when i was a kid and really only wanted to go there for the happy meal toys

Hey, pick me up one of those new big m-OH FUCKING GOD DAMMIT!

who wants to be my ass wiping chimp...i will pay you top dorrah