I'm fucking tired, Sup Forums

I'm fucking tired, Sup Forums.

Not only physically, which I am because of insomnia, but I'm tired of everything.
I put way more effort into my relationships with my friends than they do, and they're all I've got at this point.
I'm in college and I've never had a gf in my life. Never fucked, never even kissed a girl. I've completely missed out on teenage love and I'm starting to realize I'm probably gonna miss out on love for my entire life.

I want out, Sup Forums.
I'm fucking tired.

general feels thread, go ahead and vent.

Finding good friends is hard

Fuck teen love it ends after a few moments and gets nothing done but making you feel a little more empty inside

That's not to say I haven't been in love as a teenager. I've honestly never really had feelings for anyone besides very small crushes. That is, besides the one girl I fell madly in love with in high school. Obviously, she didn't feel the same way, though, so I don't even have the few good moments for memories.

I wonder, though, which would hurt more? Memories of love longing to be reciprocated or love that was reciprocated but is long gone now?

Maybe I'm better off not knowing.

Everytime I feel someone suffering I can't stop feeling terrible to be unable to help them out.

Ignorance is always bliss. Being smart and thinking a lot has taught me to just stay a retarded faggot. Just live life as simple as possible. It will work out.

I have always wondered how people cope with insomnia. Everyone has a day here and there where they don't sleep much - and I always feel so pissed of and depressed after losing even 2 hours sleep.

When you say you have insomnia what exactly do you mean? What is the extent of your insomnia?

find a reason and focus on it with all of your might. Be you, unapologetically, while respecting that everyone else is a similar being going through a relatable situation who deserves respect and, if you so choose to allow, attention and time.
Find your free, user.

A normal night for me is anywhere between 1-4 hours of sleep, four being a good night's sleep. It fucking sucks, and you literally always feel tired and then when you finally get into bed after another terribly long day, you just lay there and nothing happens. You're still exhausted and want nothing more than to fall asleep, but you just can't.

There have been a few instances where I would get such little sleep for a while that my body would just shut down and I would fall asleep and not be able to wake up for almost 24 hours.

In the same position as you minus the friends. Still here only because i can't imagine the pain my father would go through if i died. It's a pathetic excuse but it's all that keeps me going.

I've been on the hunt for it for a long time, I'm hoping to find it soon. Or at least sometime before I die. Hopefully I'll get there one day.

Thanks, user.

So do you generally always reach a point where you do eventually just pass out and get some good sleep because your body needs it that much? You have exercise plenty, and how healthily do you eat? Also are you on any medication?

Fucking ya'llselves then, if your lifes suck so much. Do us all a favor

You've got to hold on to whatever is keeping you here. I'd be lying if I said that I haven't wanted to end it, I do all the time, but my little brother, whose ten years younger than me, would have to continue to grow up knowing his older brother killed himself. I can't do that to that kid.

That's the only thing keeping me here, too.

It's only happened twice where I've completely passed out not able to wake up, but yeah it does happen on rare occasions. The body can't survive without sleep, so it can basically just shut down after a while.

As for exercise, I can't drive so I walk literally everywhere, and my college is three miles away from my house up multiple hills both ways so I do that almost every day, but I do eat like shit but that's mainly because I'm in college.

As for medication, I used to take stuff for depression, ADHD, and sleep but nothing ever worked so not anymore.

That's the plan, i am hoping i will find some reason to stay other than my dad, he will be gone eventually whether by death or we just lose contact and by then maybe i'll have a different anchor to this world.

You sound like a loving brother one i would be proud of, keep it up man.

Why not try to focus on a hobby, maybe you will find friends with similar interests?

I have suffered from really bad sleep problems at points in my life.I could never sleep and the slightest noise woke me up,it was shit.

i ended up getting cronic fatigue and just pissed about on computers all the time as i was too fucked to get out anywhere, then i got on medications and was just stoned off em all the time( a few friends would come round every so often and smoke a bit of weed with me but i never did anything much for years).

than after years i felt low as fuck, so just started going out for short walks in the woods near my home every so often, kept getting fresh air stopped living on the computers so much, used to drink alot too to numb the feelings i had.

but now i am much older and have a GF of five years and a kid with another on the way, but still life's no picnic,its fucking hard work at times, at least im not lenely but just having love doesent make you whole, it just helps tho, every girl falls in and out of love with you tho.

just try to get out more, i went and volunteered at a social project and met my gf.

why not kill yourself?

I am glad you got out of your slump man, wish your family well. I've tried to do what you done but anxiety is a bitch of a thing and it's extremely hard to do anything involving others. It is good advice though i am sure.

I was in your position once, 19 and a virgin, going through an extended existential crisis. I'm 23 now.

I can tell you that at some point you just stop giving a fuck about it all and move on. Life happens, things change, and as long as you look after yourself you should be fine.

Thats not to say that you shouldn't try to improve your life, but know that if it doesn't improve these feelings wont last.

I am not saying I know more than you or anything about your condition - but I do know quite a few insomniacs in real life and the one thing they all have in common is an unhealthy lifestyle. They all eat badly, don't exercise enough and most take some form of prescribed medication. None of this is natural for us or good for our brain chemistry - and it is not surprising that this kind of lifestyle can mess with other natural rhythms such as sleep. I have never met a healthy insomniac.

Walking doesn't count as exercise, you need a nice routine including resistance exercises. You should stop eating like shit. Good your not on pointless medication through.

Then there is the mental side of health of course. Sounds like you have a clouded, complicated mind. Doesn't sounds 'clear' if you like. You need to work out what you really want from life, and start checking off the things that you need to accomplish in order to reach those goals. Meditation has been great for me as well. - I mean really great.

suicide is an option, but it's honestly not a good way out. you eliminate every chance you could have had at experiencing improvement in your life, and completely wrecking the feelings of the people around you.

i know Sup Forums is a shithole when it comes to suicide, but as someone who has had multiple close friends do it, i don't think i'll ever be the same. there will always be a part of me that aches thinking about how my relationships are all fragile and transient. but life is a series of shitty things highlighted by the occasional good thing -- if you give the world and yourself a chance, you might just see things take a turn for the better