Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums
>meet girl
>fuck for the first time
>doesn't last long we break up
>she's fucked before
>no longer talk
>notice cancer bump
Any help appreciated, will reward with nudes if I get real answers. Hoping I it's an ingrown hair, but idk it hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

mylabbox.com/product/herpes-home-test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump with sample

Aids im a Medical Man

Can confirm. Am doctor.
cancerous must amputate all the way to the butthole

Ingrown hair you fuck. I know coz I'm a barber

I had one, I poked at it a lot and now it's gone. I thought it was cancer or something but it was just an ingrown.

Looks like the start of herpies

Thank you, I was just worried because she's not the most Christian girl.

That's just genital herpes. You get them from fucking a slut.

a fucking zit and you're here posting? fuck off

Full blown goddamn AIDS.

I can't tell if serious, mixed answers

I get ingrown pubic hairs all the time that don't look like an ingrown hair it looks like genital herpes. If its an ingrown hair then try to see if you can pop it. Usually you can pop an ingrown hair and pull the hair out and it will feel better. If you cannot do that i heavily suspect herpes.

Also, I tried popping it and it doesn't pop, just hurts like shit

In grown hair, pop that shit and remove the follicle or it will keep coming back.

It won't pop, I'll try again, but how bad is it if is herpes

You can do a test for herpes. Not really a bother for normal guys. Read up on it

For your help

You will have it for life. However it comes and goes not deadly just a pain in the ass they have meds that can help with symptoms now so its not as bad as it once was you will just have it for life. Only contagious during an outbreak when you show symptoms so if you don't want to spread it if you have it just don't fuck anyone when you have the symptoms. It will come and go when it pleases you won't die you will just have it for life. Can you post some good nudes now?

Do I have to go to a doctor to get it checked?

Yes although you can buy a test kit you give them a sample of a fluid they will ask for and send it in get results so you don't have to go to a doctor. Gimme a few ill post a link

Hoping it's just an ingrown hair. I don't have nudes on this phone, give me a few I'll get my old one.
Thank you

mylabbox.com/product/herpes-home-test/

Here is an at home test although a doctor would be better if you had insurance.

Bro, I'm just as hairy as you and would get those all over my thighs from ruining and exercise.
Trust me they hurt like a motherfucker.
I've gotten a few inside my thighs and those around the knee are going to hurt just as bad.
Just clean the affected area with some alcohol until you can pop it or it goes away on itself.

Me to user. Like i said if it is herpes not a huge deal. Yeah its a bitch because it never goes away however it's not always contagious it only is during when you get the blisters however it could only be an ingrown hair i would only start testing for herpes if it spreads.

That shit isn't herpes.

That's a little out of my budget at the moment, so I'll look further into it and go to a doctor if I feel needed. It doesn't match a lot of the description for herpes, so I'm hopeful. Thanks for all the help. Nudes coming.

I've been going to the gym a lot more, so I think that may be it

Bro, it's not fucking herpes.
Posting on this board is only going to get you paranoid and running through webmd pages for answer you already know.
The reason it hasn't popped because it hasn't filled with puss and the skin of your pore isn't ready to brake open and breathe.
You need to chill and get some Noxzema of any over the counter shit that will exfoliate and clean that motherfucker out.

Thanks all, I've had ingrown hairs before but never this bad. I appreciate all of the help. Also sorry, old phone is shit and takes a long time to do anything on

Won't let me upload the rest because "file too large" sorry, those are the best I have though, the rest aren't nude, just ass