Be me

>be me
>average 18 year old geeky dude
>never got much attention from girls in highschool (I'm in the UK so idk what that is in the US or other countries)
>left to do a degree at college
>find girlfriend
>happy enough, though she has very bad anxiety
>we never fuck because whenever I goto put it in she has a panic attack because I'm rather big compared to her
>never works
>she's into the natural shit so no lube allowed to help

>be me going on a night out with friends
>the sexiest girl from my year is chatting to me
>girl is a solid 9.9/10
>she keeps sending me stuff on Snapchat indicating she wants to fuck
>literally said she wants to try my dick because her current bf is shit with his

Predicament.

I know she wouldn't tell. She's sexy af. And moving in a few months. What do?

Pic related. That's her. I've scribbled out her noticeable features incase anyone knows her. Highly doubt that.

If you wanna live with guilt forever feel free. I couldn't just live with that dude. Work out some solution with your gf or have some serious talking, don't do this shady ass bs.

As long as you can take the guilt I say go for it

True. Probably wouldn't be able to go through with it anyways

Several options.
>A. You are asking Sup Forums for help. Maybe see a doctor about your crippling cancer.
>B. Cut the bullshit with this 9.9, talk to your GF about her anxiety, get her to see a psychiatrist or something
>C. Fuck Hottie

A. Funny you say that because I'm being checked for it.
B. She does. Doesn't help.
C. I'm asking you Sup Forumstards for help

>whenever I goto put it in she has a panic attack
And you've already warmed her up with your fingers, yeah?
Also, how does it work with her on top?

Yeah. Warmed her up plenty.

And she likes to be dominated so like she doesn't like it on top. Even though I know from past experience that it's easier

Sounds like a poor root.
Take hottie.
Win life

Break up first, don't be that guy

Sex is bloody important, do you get anything from the gf and how long have you been together?
I'd suggest fucking the hottie and then dumping your lass.

4months

Bail, two without is a good limit, but set up with the hottie first then dump your gf bit shitty but you are switching ships.

>4 month relationship and rarely getting ass

Break it off user, it'll only get worse.

>Asking a bunch of autists for relationship advice
kek

I cheated man, it doesnt worth the sex, if you are in love with your gf don't do it the guilt is real. But it lasted more or less a mounth for me. Now i barely think about what i did. The sex wasn't good because i felt guilty while fucking my cooworker
Does not worth Sup Forumsro

>being on a fucking image board with said autists
>claiming not to be one also

That would be fair if op liked his woman and was getting puss, sounds like he doesn't love her. Hence why he should bail not cheat.

Of you really wanted to stop yourself from cheating you would get rid of the other girl and stop making conveniences for her to interject herself in your life

Seeing how you haven't stopped yourself from allowing this type of thing to take place....

Enjoy your sex and hope your gf doesn't find out

Break up and fuck new babe

Dump gf and fuck the hot one. A relationship without sex is doomed to fail anyway. Also gtfo with no lube, its the best invention since fire, and you fuckers are to stupid to use it? What the fuck?

Agreed, kinda startles me how many lassys fucking need it.

Oh yeah, more pics would be nice as well.

Post a screen shot of your chat with the hottie too see I she actually wants awkward cock, and more pics.

might be a friend of your girlfriend.

WHAT A FUCKING BITCH,
do me a favour, tie her and cut her hair.
and yes, she is my gf. i thin k i'm gonna stay with her until i see her without hair, then break
up because "u know, u had hair but you didn't knew what to do with it
fkin hoe

Where ya from

Lol wot