Tactics to pick up chicks at parties thread

Tactics to pick up chicks at parties thread

I'll start with the most obvious one: get her drunk

rohypnol

also this is now a dubs thread.

also post moar of that sexy bitch.

lift with your knees... not your back

There's no game in roofies man. I'm seeing how many bitches I can pull, not how many passed out chicks I can rape

oh right, so getting her drunk is 'having game'?

It's my handicap until I gitgud

I've got a cock and a knife and one of them's going in yah

faggot

why not both?

Big wad of cash and a mangnum condom

How would you pick her up?

Says the degenerate nigger that gets all his pussy when they're unconscious

I want to take you outside, get you on the lawn on all fours, then I want to bite your neck and mount you from behind and pump a load into you. Then we can share a steak and have a nap. Game?

Hey you (sometimes touch her to get her attention) what's your name
Or I comment/tease about their tattoos

Then a bit flirty small talk hold her around the waist at times that feel right for a few seconds then move when I see it's not going anywhere or when she indicates she's leaving

I can get many laughing but low pussy success rate pls help

Might have to do with my occasional awkwardness and straightforward ness

sauce?

Like I'll be Chad in an average body until I say something like "was that consent"to her friend after I apologize for touching her butt right before she said "I'm really drunk so I don't care"

Creepy beta faggot detected

You're taking the Internet too seriously again.

Wow what else?

be stronger than her

looks like no one is gonna step up to the plate and actually tell you BETA newfag cancer fucks how to actually sling some pussy

that's fine. i'll take it from here OP, you clearly like Traps & Cds. Let a real heterosexual white 23 yr old male who's fucked 20+ 7's & 8's let you know what's good

1. when you walk into the party, immediately start talking to the hottest girl you can lay your eyes on. doesn't matter if chad is there to defend her, strike up a super casual conversation. "Hey where are the drinks at, should I grab you one?"
"Yo can we smoke weed inside? Wanna join us?"

Basically just do that till you find a girl that entertain your autstic new self.

See when you do this immediately, you're setting the tone right off the bat. You're making semi-betas that thought they had the courage to be at a party to start freaking the fuck out and become super insecure about themselves. The girls will notice, trust me they pick up on beta fag instinct. Most girls will always go for an alpha, why? Cause they either weren't raped by an alpha yet, or betas just clearly aren't what they're looking for

2. I'm assuming you're at a good party, so there should be some music bumpin. If you can't find a bitch to dance, start your own dance party. You may look like a fool, but the more you don't GIVE A FUCK. the more bitches that'll come over to you and start dancing with you. Girls love a dude with confidence who doesn't give a fuck about the chad's and niggers at the party

3. Pre-game before you go. This is very very helpful, fucking a girl that's drinking is easy but it's not nearly as much fun if you haven't gotten in rage mode before you show up to this party. Pre-Gaming AT the party is the best way to NOT get laid (this only applies to guys). Take a xanax, take some shots, and get to that fucking party before you black out

4. Party tricks won't get you laid but it is potential street cred. It's also something than can get you laid at ANOTHER party

5. Practice BP in your room, you want more beer? You want more bitches? Stay on the fucking table for 2 hours and I GURANTEE the next thing you do after your epic BP streak is fuck some random girl at the party, or fucking your BP partner. Never show up with another bro, cause it's super obvious you're trying to get laid. Show up with another bro and two chicks(they can't be too hot or else girls will get jealous and not wanna talk to you, also they can't be too ugly or else the chad's think you're a faggot and won't invite you back), looks like you're there with them but REALLY you're trying to find some new pussy. There are plenty of Chads at the party to talk to your busted gernades while you try to find that new, 18, cokehead daddy issues pussy that you've been looking for

6. Get really good at freestyling, not enough to become a "rapper" but have one of your dude friends play an instrumental at a party and scream "WHO THINKS THEY CAN FREE STYLE OVER THIS?" pretend you don't know him, go up there and fucking slay. You might not get laid immediately but now bitches think you're a musician. After you're done whichever random girl comes up to you telling you it was awesome, that's your chance to at least get a BJ

7. Hang out by the fridge at the party. Literally everyone will walk over to it and you can say what's up to everyone. (selling drugs, finding a hot girl, need to make new friends, need to buy drugs ect.) People really underestimate how useful a fridge is, it can MAKE OR BREAK you getting pussy

8. Get a tattoo that says "icebreaker". Can talk to literally anyone at any moment with that retarded tattoo. (it could also be a piece of ice breaking, whatever you gotta do)

9. bring a guitar with you, but don't play it. bitches love a dude that can play an instrument, but isn't a big enough douche to play it in public. (you just came from a recording session)

you're welcome Sup Forums fags

some of your stuff is good but fuck man, you are trying way too hard with the tattoo, guitar and the 'yo' thing.

Always
She then said my friend gives consent for me for the night so once her friend left I said "I guess your consents gone" then I put my arm around her waist stepped in front of her leaned in a titch and I saw her pulling away so I said "I'm just kidding" my friend helped us laugh it off. ..
It may be because I've never seen her before but she didn't seem to fuck in the end. Shame since she was packing, ditzy, and cute

Wtf is bp

And hitting up the wrong chick that's obviously taken is not a good idea

Don't lead with asking their name. It's a closed ended question, and you haven't yet given her a reason to want you to know who she is (unless she's wicked drunk and you happen to be really hot)

Tell them you're from a far away place. Chicks become total sluts if they know there's no future

i AMOG fags like you on a regular basis lmao

Shame about that cankle

Be confident, understand the crowd and act in cooperation but not against your interest. Drink moderately and have fun. If you're ugly, don't look at parties.

I have the same shirt.
I would say Who-Dey and talk about our ex running backs' new records at their current teams, and see if she's up for going to see Andy Dalton's house in Indian Hills or maybe just get some chili at Pleasant Ridge Chili cause (now this is a secret she may not know....) it's fucking open all night!
Omg really? She'd ask.
You didn't know you could get a three, four, or five way Whenever you wanted?
No...
A pretty girl like you that doesn't know she can get what she wants at any time seems pretty well grounded if you ask me. I'm in the mood for coney's too. I haven't eaten since breakfast cause I've been working on my mom's house with my brothers, building her a whole new front porch.
You're a carpenter.
No not really, I'm just good with my hands

----

Tell them reality, tell them what your day was, and have something interesting or fun to do Elsewhere. You'll separate a gem from its matrix and if you're lucky and can be honest in your interest in her you'll click.

what should I lead with then?

Lie to make yourself seem at least somewhat interesting

More?

An open ended random-ass question that will force them to do some talking upfront. Bitches love talking, an it puts them in a position where now they are the one trying to prove to you, that what they have to say is interesting. Don't even say hi, just walk up and shoot the question off. If you're nervous, you can always frame it in terms of "my friend and I are trying to settle a dispute..." Something like "let's say you're going on a road trip with your best friend, you can only bring 5 things with you. What do you bring?" This leaves them open to reveal a little, and gives you an opportunity to boost them up by agreeing, or create some tension by teasing them (lightly of course).

It stands for Beer Pong, took me a minute to figure it out.

Bump

I have literally no idea. It's painful.

your example sounds like a rehearsed pick up line

Underated post

Bump

can't do this now because RAPE! RAPE! OMG RAEEEEPPP

It's not rape if there's no witnesses

Except there's no pick up line...

>
>An open ended random-ass question that will force them to do some talking upfront. Bitches love talking, an it puts them in a position where now they are the one trying to prove to you, that what they have to say is interesting. Don't even say hi, just walk up and shoot the question off. If you're nervous, you can always frame it in terms of "my friend and I are trying to settle a dispute..." This leaves them open to reveal a little, and gives you an opportunity to boost them up by agreeing, or create some tension by teasing them (lightly of course).

Now you're advice is sound
> Something like "let's say you're going on a road trip with your best friend, you can only bring 5 things with you. What do you bring
Sounds like a Facebook post or a getting to be friends in school assembly

Get them to talk about themselves. 90% of people are fucking narcissists so they will like you more if you let them go on about themself. Make them laugh in the interludes of their autobiography. They will think you're funny and a good listener and want to fuck.

pls

It's a shitty example topic, but the post was getting long and I didn't have the energy to think of anything else. Basically, anything to get them talking about themselves, with directly asking them about themselves.

Wwyd?

Pretty much this. I've also found it helps to be a little on the enthusiastic side when you talk... like you're recording a YouTube vid for your channel.

I swear to god. I hope you kill yourself you fucking cuck.
No one wants to hear your fucking fantasies. We're getting advice to actually fulfill ours, not jack off at other guys talking sex you fucking degenerate.

I'm glad you'll never reproduce, and I hope you'll do the world a favor by killing yourself.

I find giving myself a fake name helps me since I feel like I'm putting on a costume and can do whatever

Give them a couple drinks, get them to talk about themselves, and keep them laughing.

Just think "doom guy would have done that" and be the doomguy and rip their demon pussi