>5"5
>glasses
>beard
>extremely politically motivated with far left leanings
>active on twitter
>"I wanna be with you, ay, I wanna be with you"
>"I promise just a touch / girl, I respect the cat"
>"I write poems in these songs, dedicate them to you"

Well lads, he fits all the criteria. nu-male confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmbKDtRWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's also funny how he tried to please the feminists but it backfired instead.

Nigger manlet gets more pussy than OP kek

How did it backfire lol I'd like to know

Nu-male is more of a fashion/appearance thing than anything. Sort of like hipster or goth.

Stop baiting, OP.

Some radical feminists weren't happy about this line:

>I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop
>Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor
>Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks

Because apparently it implies that women can't do whatever they like with their appearance.

Its hilarious that feminism now wholeheartedly defends the objectification of women, as long as the woman in question nominally consents

youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmbKDtRWw

Feminism will fix the West inshallah

Modern feminism (and other far left ideologies) have destroyed the USA. We need to go back to the 50s. Feminism is nothing but illogical non sense and a complete waste of time. It's fucking cancerous and has ruined all traditional values. And people wonder why marriage rates have decreased. Why divorce is up. Why less people are having kids. Why millennials are having less sex. Etc

God help us

>We need to go back to the highest point of the USA's political and economic dominance
No fucking shit, the good life in the 50's had nothing to do with muh traditional values and everything to due with winning WW2 unscathed.

he's not active on social media at all

how long do you guys think it will be before he becomes a muslim?

Nice false flag, Patricia

never, he's a jew

Idk dude kendrick's wife is a qt

Don't ever try to please people who don't want to be pleased.

Back to the 50s? Seriously? When a woman's role was to please her husband and shut up? When they contributed nothing to the work force? You're a depraved little man and are intimidated by women you can't control. Yikes

sounds like you need a good dicking

sure is r/TheRedPill in here

>depraved
Don't use words you don't know the meaning of, okay little lady?

Uhh wow. Both had to do with it. Pic related.

We also need to get rid of all the white knighting pro feminist nu males like you

Correct, that he is.

>the good life in the 50's had nothing to do with muh traditional values and everything to due with winning WW2 unscathed
Also correct

>Feminism is nothing but illogical non sense and a complete waste of time.
>All feminism is the same
>traditional values
>Everyone needs to live the way I want them to

You are a fucktard. Stay in your Sup Forums safety bubble, don't go outside.

It means morally corrupt. Which is exactly what you are

I don't know why you're linking being part of the winning side in WW2 to traditional and behaving women. Before the war women were still better than they are today. There's no connection. There IS a connection when you want to talk about the economy. Yeah after WW2 the economy was amazing. Nothing to do with feminism though, you dolt.

>pro feminist
You mean... feminist. Dumbass
We need to get rid of sociopaths like you

i love calling people who get more pussy than i ever will a numale

wheres the 2nd album mothafuacka

>Resorts to grammar and sentence structure nitpicking

Case dismissed. You lose

I really hope you're baiting.

i love calling people numales because i've accomplished nothing with my life

>Women
>Contributing nothing to the workforce
>Post-Industrial Revolution
>Post-WWII

It may not be in today's numbers, but that's how I know that you're a fucking idiot with an equally myopic view of history. The idea of the non-working woman throughout even American history is limited to times of extreme prosperity like the 50's in particular. Women have always worked at agriculture, and were in the factories all throughout the IR (Hence the Triangle Factory fire being disproportionately women.) You're associating a cultural shift as being necessary for an economic one when that has not been the case.

'Pro feminist' implies men can only support female feminists and not be one themselves. It wasn't grammar nitpicking.

I didn't mean literally 'nothing' but most women were housewives. Stop being sexist

>will be remembered in the hip hop genre forever
will you be remembered for anything user?

how do anime posters manage to be even worse than frog posters?

I bet you think Wil Wheaton has accomplished tons

Mad because you're pathetic insults surrounding virginity hold no merit to us enlightened few? Or is it that you know you will never reach the perfection that is 2D?

Is nu-male what we call now people who are not absolutely retarded?

Actually, nu-male is actually a term created by the left to tell when people are absolute retards (that is, when they use it).

Kendrick is blue pilled as fuck

His waifu is pretty hot. Lucky guy

cringe

1. shut the fuck up
2. fuck marriage and your traditions
3. >millennials having less sex
4. God isn't going to help you

Enjoy being butthurt for the rest of your life.

So much fucking straw manning in this thread jesus christ.

>I didn't mean literally 'nothing' but most women were housewives. Stop being sexist.

What in my statement implies sexism? I was explaining that women often had jobs in the labor force outside of being a mother just like they do today. The expansion of that to a relatively full labor participation rate like you see today was mostly due to globalism requiring full leverage of a country's economic output as much as it was early first-wave feminism taking root in society. It would have happened regardless of whether Women had certain rights today or not (Like they often don't) due to a need for an expanded workforce. Slavery wasn't ended by the Cotton Gin. In fact, it brought new life into a trade as it made cash crops more profitable than ever before. Facts aren't sexist, but they are retard-proof.

Well maybe stop acting like a strawman? Because it's so god damn predictable that you resort to saying "strawman" as a desperate defense.

oh damn, check it out. a high schooler on a japanese cartoon forum figured out everything wrong with the USA. it's feminism, guys. not rampant capitalism, staunch bipartisan politics or entropy. it's feminism.

wow, i wish i could've come up with that.

antifa is fucking retarded stop trying to strawman me because you're too stupid to actually respond.

You really made a great argument against his post. Tipping hat friend.

DELETE

Stop acting like a strawman then, son.

divorce is going up because people expect more from marriage
people were miserable and had no choice, at least they have the choice now

>Millennials having less sex
Spotted the redpilling neckbeard

>millennials are having less sex
u sure about that buddy?

He can't really be a numale if he's worth some cool millions, has a hot wife and is black, so I'm not sure what you're logic stems from OP

Perhaps you're projecting lol

Dumbass nobody cared besides some bonkers feminazis on twitter everywhere else the video was acclaimed as usual

I mean I'll go as far back as the 90s but that's it I love my PlayStation 1 and fuel injected cars

Nu-males aren't really capable of anything on their, hence of the lack of pride and dignity by being left leaning white knights. Kendrick is a superstar.

>kissless hugless incel NEET who masturbates to Japanese cartoons discussing sex, society and moral values

B L A C U C K

>millennial having less sex

Maybe you aren't, but everyone else is having more than ever.

He just looks ugly with the braids and the patchy beard, but I guess that's in vogue now

>implying black people can be nu-male

>>active on twitter
nigga fuck right off kendrick isnt active an any social media unless hes promoting something

>muh I'm selfaware of my shitty state
wow, you must be really cool at school tony, now go to bed you have history classes tomorrow

>opposing authority
>numale

>sucking the dick of ultraconservative authority
>not numale

It's just a nu--male making shit up to deflect criticism from himself see:
It's a recognizable trend and you don't have to be conservative to see it very clearly. These anons get offended because they know they're a brown haired, bearded bold, glasses wearing clone.

Even fratboys are way more respectable and have more individuality.

he's not active on twitter or any social media though

Sup Forums always sticks out like a sore thumb. kys you fucking neckbeard trash

jokes on u im brown, black-haired shaved and have a better hairline than any other guy i know my age :)

Hello Feminist. I like how you only acknowledge the obvious false flag because confronting something real would be too difficult for you

PJW, is that you?

He's right though

Well congrats you're not a nu-male. Easy as that.