Anyone wanna join our music listening discord? memes, anime and trolling will result in being kicked

anyone wanna join our music listening discord? memes, anime and trolling will result in being kicked.

discord.gg/aCCF3

>no fun allowed: the discord
No thanks, we already have a full board for that.
Go shill somewhere else.

nah it's a music listening discord, not a meme discord

Comedy is a natural part of life. If you tried to have a conversation about radiohead or some shit with a coworker then shrieked 'NO JOKES ALLOWED WE'RE HAVING A SERIOUS DISCUSSION' then less and less people would want to talk with you. If you have a problem with off topic shitposting that's one thing but when you outlaw all memes and anime which tie in to music at times then you just seem like a legalistic cunt. As for the trolling thing, people should be wise enough to know when they're being trolled and just ignore the situation. The reason these rules were put in place is probably because the mods don't know how to lead a decent conversation and don't even participate in discussion except to say 'don't do that'. I've seen this in discords before and it kills conversation. Laid back discords that stay laid back always have better content. This isn't even considering the pure retardation of inviting people from a largely unrestricted plaform to a restricted one, you're wasting your time by constantly having to ban people for breaking your arbitrary rules.

i mean spamming up the discord and ruining it for everyone else obviously

Depends. What sort of music have you been listen to/discussing as of late?

Ever been in a discord? Meme spam is the most annoying shit to see when I want to communicate like a real human. Fuck the internet.

Spam is different than memes in general. Sure, most memes are shit and you should discourage chat from being to memey but you're going to drive people away by being legalistic. You have a point though.

>tripfag hates fun
what a shocker

It's expired send a new link

your invite link has expired

expired you fool

No you're a fucking normie. I don't care how much of a comedian you are, when I'm in the mood to talk about mutual interests with others I prefer there to not be constant memes throwing things off topic.

>No you're a fucking normie.
Shut the fuck up, I'm not a normie because I don't want to post in a discord that is essentially r/music. Forcing a topic is what ruins discussion, humor is a part of everyday conversation, sure ban the people who exclusively shitpost but don't outlaw memes just because you think you're above it all. If he mods aren't retarded then they can steer conversation in the right direction by warning people not to shitpost about the same thing over and over instead of banning what makes Sup Forums unique in the first place. No one goes to Sup Forums to have a '''serious''' discussion, they go here because they know people will speak their unfiltered opinion and actually act like a human.

epbp

This
If it's Sup Forumscore and disregarding any music that isn't in English I'd rather not

>they go here because they know people will speak their unfiltered opinion and actually act like a human

Have you ever actually interacted with a real person?

my Sup Forums discord is better

comedy is funny tho

gib new link

how will statists ever recover??

>more discord cancer

Please fuck off and stay fuck off

>anime results in being kicked
alright nevermind then