Why dont we raid any more Sup Forums?

why dont we raid any more Sup Forums?

I heard there was another pool raid coming up soon

President election was a big one

Sup Forums as a whole did so much the past month or so, I reckon they are taking a break. We'll be back soon, and I wouldn't be surprised if we have another tumblr raid.

Because it's hard to find a cause funny enough to rally behind, and with enough organization to do something meaningful. And the mods are fags.

Too many niggas made vids on youtube about Sup Forums raids so many newfags flooded the damn thing and made it boring

Because newfags spam NYPA any time someone brings forth a lolcow

NYPA faggot

not your personal nigger how about that?

Have you ever been in a raiding party with these idiots lately. I once thought it would be funny to head back to habbo.
They spent half an hour in a private room practicing to draw a swastika (which they never mastered) then headed off to a cafe to get abused by one kid sat in the corner by himself and pretty much immediately b&.
Obviously by then the thread was dead and non of them had the presence of mind to regroup anywhere or more likely how to get passed an IP ban.

lul

Because of faggots like thisThere'd be actual oc otherwise.

DID YOU NOT SEE THE 2016 ELECTION?

Im up for any shit

/thread

no but seriously now, do you have any ideas OP?

NYPA

Wrong

I'm just bored enough to be anybodys personal army

Come up with smth OP

I enjoyed religious stream raids as much as writing hilarious shit on nasa's trip tags.. just boring now

Oh look, another faggot who saw that youtube vid.
We don't raid because newfag retards like you ruin the board.

Because there are always nypa fags showing up

club pengu raid anyone?

shits old whats new is using cloud service file pulls into different news inlets with fake info, hoping the retards would publish into next day breakfast batch

how to?

There are 2 habbo raids this year. One on 12 July - date of original "pools closed" raid
And one on world aids day