Is there anything even close to the Eric Andre show out there? Will there ever be?

Is there anything even close to the Eric Andre show out there? Will there ever be?

Help me Sup Forumsros, I'm bored but I've been re-watching the Eric Andre show over and over all day and now I need something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ2Sq8xeHyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Find someone actually funny.

Like who? That's the kind of comedy I like.

Google "anti-humor". Theres also some wierd surrealist comedy out there like tim and eric, wonder showzen, xavier: renegade angel etc.

Wonder Showzen

Yeah I know that already but I don't like it too much, thanks anyway. I was searching for something more like Borat or Eric Andre.

Limmy's show

OP watch million dollar extreme

tim and eric awesome show is a good watch

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ2Sq8xeHyo

the guy is a retard, and not funny at all.

Hannible Burress' stand-up DESTROYS Eric Andre's edgy bs.

SNAIL DOWN

Its shit tv for actual retards

agreed, nothing will ever be like this show

Comedy bang bang

kill yourself

>The Ali G Show
way more funny than his movies and he plays Ali g, Bruno and borax in every episode

>the tom green show
It's old school

Not him, but thanks for your suggestion. Tom Green is magnificient.

Have you watched Man Seeking Woman? Eric Andre is a co-star. It's an... odd show. It's based around the way Millennials misuse the word "literally." So it's the world as if it really was literal when they say "literally." So, in one episode, Jay Baruchel goes on a date with a troll. An actual troll. ("She was literally a troll!" as a Millennial might say.) It's surreal and funny as hell.

Chappelle show

Fuck yes, that's the kind of shit I'm talking about. Bring 'em on, I need moar like Tom Green and Eric Andre!

I'll check that out