PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I have been practising black magic for 13 years. I have been very successful at spells and summoning. With that being said,
Lets play a game Sup Forums:

EVERY post that ends in 77 in this thread will obtain great wealth within the next 30 days.

BUT,

EVERY post that ends in 66 in this thread will die a violent and painful death within the next 24 hours.

Please only play if you are serious and willing to take the risk.

Good luck my Sup Forumsrethren

sup

OP did you just kill yourself?!??
You rolled 66 nigga.

Looks like everyone is safe because nobody is replying to your thread, huh OP?

roll

Kill me Billy.

roll

I like those odds.

Come at me universe.

ps. RIP OP. He was always a faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

legit

Welp

nice, kill me

re roll

Re-roll brah

Roll me plz

Roll

Roll beta cucks.

>mfw OP rolls 66 and dies before he can cast his spells on us

gotta roll

hahaha OP the faggot

dubs roll

roll

Roll

Lets go

guessing that means op is dying?
i'll roll

re-roll

Lets try this again pls kill me

OP just an heroed

fuck

aroll

I like both ending.

OP ded

death to all jews

Rolll

66 get

Roll

roll

Roll

Roll again

nigger

rolling likea faggot

roll

re roll

rrrrrrooollerino

Yolo

roll 66

OP is a faggot.

Rolling for 66 because I really need it.

roll

Reroll!

Reroll again

Plz

Time to rock the boat

Die

I WANT TO DIIIIIEEEEE

WTF Sup Forums becom a fuking FB like ?????

ship

I tried using black magic on my neighbor and it just caught her gizzebo on fire.

rokkkkkk

If you dont reply to this reply your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

XD

Roll

eoll

asd

black

Ye bouss

lets do this

Go ahead, i think you need a name so, I'm Andrew

Fuck me up fam

Fam

Re roll

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

rolan

Come on

I'm not seeing any downsides

heart racing arms spaghetti

Ok faggot

Bepsi

Raaaauuuuul

roll

>all posts ending in 66
Kill yourself op

roll

rolling

fuck

ROLLING

finally a true fag

rerrolling

rolling for 66

I hate myself

66 get please

End me fam

roll

Come to papa

roll

God fucking damnit. twice I get close but nothing.

I really want to die

wat

Pls

Put me out of my misery

Rolling rolling rolling

Let's go!