Girlfriend of a year and a half doesn't know that I know that she's been cheating on me with a coworker...

Girlfriend of a year and a half doesn't know that I know that she's been cheating on me with a coworker. Dubs picks what I say. Op will deliver. Pt2

clearly fake now

post the fucking trips from last thread asshole. also send out the nudes

GOTTA PLAY CATCHUP ON THE OTHER DUBS/TRIPS ETC OP

ALSO YOU OWE NUDES.

did she really just deny it?

if thats real, fucking lol @ this bitch

Ooh baby look at that cover up

this keeps getting better and better

give it up OP

You just dug yourself into a deeper hole than ever, whore. STOP WITH THE FUCKING LYING AND TELL ME WHO IT WAS.

Lol what a skank. Fuck this bitch.

Let him cum in my boipussy and I will forgive you. You have to watch and scoop the cum out of my holes and finger it into your dirty cunnie.

Then why have you been apologising then? Slut

You only show part of the conversation.

I see Bait. But will stay incase ....

yeah I was just messin around. I didnt mean it. I love you baby. come over and we can fuck

reroll

Are you straight away lieing to me. What was the shit before the

there is no way this is not fake wtf

Roll

WINRAR

I love you

chekd

Sorry, phone was shitting itself, couldn't go in old thread, also I said I don't have nudes, just ass.

it was in previous bread

Now I'm serious. Post an explanation on facebook.

No calls, no texts, just the facebook explanation. If I believe you, I'll take you back. You have five minutes, after that I'm blocking your number and dumping your shit on the curb.

what did you want to explain to me then?

how We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

op has shown every part of it so far. lurk moar

Winrar.

there was another thread but it died

>just ass

No wonder she's cheating on you. You don't even know what a fucking ass is. Nice left leg though you faggot

That was the response from last thread. POST IT AND RESPECT TRIPS.

Did you just lie to me?!?! I now want 300 mcnuggies 3 blizzards all oreo and 5 large fries you cheating hoohoo

Can someone update me, was in the shower.

Unaware of another thread before hand summer child

No wonder she cheated. With that kind of body her messenger must be huge cock fest

dubs 55

I know you've been cheating on me with Tyrone. So, you like the BBC, do ya? You said my tiny dick was all you need.

nigger detected

NOW WOULD BE AN EASY WAY TO GET SOME DONT YA THINK

have old thread still open.
what do you Need from it?

Double nigger spotted

witnessed

yeah, this is so fake it is painful.

I just want to watch you suck his dick.

Checked!

Rollando

Next dubs, try to end her soon

get nudes now or this is fake.

I just want to see you suck his dick.

Bait

This

I'll put it this way. I know you cheated and I want in. Next time you see him, you're going to film it in secret. You're going to ask him to shit in your mouth and smear it all over you.

Roll

Better cuck?

your girlfriend is a horrible person, just get rid of her.

I SAID, did you see a sign outside that said, "DEAD NIGGER STORAGE"?

Ask for nudes you fucking retard

let me fuck your bestfriend and we won't break up, that's the only way

If you loved me you'd burn a heart onto your cheek

roll

Let me fuck your best friend while you record it

'when you learn to not lie and obey you will earn my respect. so post it bitch

This

i must get two texts , 1 text: bitch stop actin funny ima cock split ur vagina because u cheated on me fuckin bitch ass cunt thot, 2nd text: im going to kill you next time i see you and u gon get raped haha fucking whore your famili is going to miss you little bitch

Roll

this

Send thread to her.

rollen

roll to send this

I don't plan on keeping her, she's ruined my life plans by cheating on me. The least I can do is fuck with her day

not said cuck, but not really

Roll
Also ask for nude OP

send nudes

This

I know you are lying to me about cheating. I won't see you until you tell me the truth, and post about why you did it on Facebook.

people on Sup Forums are so retarded... opportunity to fuck someone over... nah just text her nonsense so the convo literally goes nowhere

reroll

rollll

Rolll

this whole conversation is diving.

Say this:

Look. Here is what is going to happen. You are publicly on facebook announce that you cheated on me. And don't use any bullshit excuse like "he wasn't giving me attention". This is on you. Once you have publically announced that you cheated on me with this douche I will then consider talking to you. Not to take you back as I wouldn't want to go out with some cheating whore. But because I want you to realise that it is over and we can't get proper closure over text.

Now let me know when you've done it and then we'll speak.

Could have got nudes about 19 times by now..

rereroll

this

This one

Please, send nudes and all your cheating will be forgiven. Lots of nudes.

this

rollssss

this

Op could live in a world of nudes and demented sex acts

This all works out because I'm gay

ROLL

Rolli

You were a burden on me, and you are a burden on everyone you know. Your emotional bullshit isnt going to work anymore, fuck off and die for everyone's sake

reroll

Do it !