What would you do to my girl? 26

What would you do to my girl? 26

put her on a diet

put a funnel in her mouth and dump draino and bleach down it.

lol gay who has a girlfriend in 2017

If u think thats fat after kids u need to get into the real world

Dont need one when you hav Sup Forums

>White Knight who has no clue about the real world or getting laid detected.

Calm down son. No need to hit that rage. Get back to ur traps

I am calmly telling you to STFU faggot.

no u

Give her some clothes to put on.

this

post hairy vag

Come suck my dick daddy

>OP is a Cuck

I would ask her if she had a younger sister.

You don't have a dick son.

She has one. 21 i think

No hair there.

You love it. Just playing with them that wanna play first

24yrs is how old the younger sister im sure

She looking fine after kids. Seen worse lol

Thanks. Fuck time flys aye.

You obvioisly have not had a real women then you think she needs a diet haha. Throw this guy a bone he will fetch lulz

Amerifats thinking belly flab is normal in any human.

Says the whale hunter.

she's fat compared to european standards, faggot

It is normal if you have kids but some douche bags like bones haha them ones need to be in the back yard

U call me the fag yet ur having a cry about pussy. Go get some pussy then come back. Threads for men not boys

Only thing i dont like about b is these boys like photo shop and not the real thing.

cringe

You can't get attractive girls so you say the girls that you can get are the only ones that are really women

Think that all u like.

nothing.

She's definitely too chunky and her BMI is above the "normal" limit.

Too many overweight people means being overweight is becoming normalised, right from parents not realising that their kids are overweight to the obesity epidemic.

Face it - she's fat.

Body fat doesn't stay after you have kids. That's like saying you go bald if you wear a hat for 12 hours.

No shit notice how u put a time limit in there. Here last kid wasnt 4 years ago. Fuck and i thourt my 2 year old was slow

I dont care if she is or not.

That's fine. If you want to be a chubby chaser then good for you. Each to their own and more lean, healthy chicks for people like me.

Just don't get all defensive and try to say she's not fat when she is.

I have no idea what the fuck you're saying. You need to use punctuation because I seriously had to re-read this retarded comment and your original stupid-ass comment.

Your gf is fat and it's because she eats more calories than she burns. Having a baby has nothing to do with her being clearly overweight years after giving birth to a stupid kid. There would, possibly, be just loose skin around the belly, but nothing like 30+ pounds of belly fat.

Have you seen an African woman give birth to some skinny little niglet and be as fat as your girlfriend afterwards? Fucking moron.

And to answer your question, retarded OP, the only thing I would do to your girl is abort any future kids you and her make because they're obviously going to be raised by some mong posting his fat girlfriend on Sup Forums for god know's what reason.

Never said she wasnt chubby

Yo this isnt facebook im not reading all that shit

I'd get her to a gym

Euphemisms. She's fat.

Oh right I forgot I was talking to a stupid nigger who doesn't understand the one language they were taught.

GF = Fat

Skinny moms give birth and are skinny afterwards. Source: Africa.

No one obviously is responding to those 2/10 pics you posted of your gf so plz stop

No one is responding comeing from someone responding. Righto. Im coming back from time to time to reply to comments.

You clearly dont know women if thats what you say about this chick hahaha. Whats with the men on here that love their women boney and no meat lolz. I say more cushion for the pushing. Have a little fun guys and take a chill pill. This guy is lucky with what he has.

I'd lay her on her back and cum in her

>samefag

Look at the posters number in the bottom right and look at the number of posts in this thread.