Ask a 36 year old that peed his bed for the 1st time in 24yrs anything

Ask a 36 year old that peed his bed for the 1st time in 24yrs anything

Did it felt good?

how old are you?

was something horny about that?

What's your favourite brand of cereal?

In my dreams yeah, but when I woke up no, it was a little bit, but still mad

Frosted flakes

Don't worry there is a gay neighbour of mine who keeps pissing in his sleep and his room smells like a urinal.

Was I horny?, no

how much vodka did you drink

You sound like you and your gay neighbor are intimate

thoughts about facial tattoos?

Haven't drinked vodka in about 3 months

Happens mate. Were you in one of those barely conscious but still dreaming states?

Meh, don't care much for them, but tats anywhere else is cool

Don't worry OP. It happens to the best. It's just that most people never talk about it.
>gay neighbour
>pissig in his sleep
Is that what he told you?

Have you been to the doctor recently?
Was it a Freddy Krueger pee dream?

I woke up 2hrs prior and knew I had to go but I said to myself "I'm going to rest my eyes for a moment b4 I go", next thing I know I was dreaming that I was peeing in a urinal and suddenly felt warmth in my crotch and woke up to a small spot, size of a tennis ball

read this:

Why aren't we throwing you a parade?

Sooner or later you're going to have to accept that all order we impose on the world is temporal.

You probably thought you'd stay young and invincible forever.

It's ok. Well, this culture of "ok" is sick, but still, I think you know what i mean when i say "it's ok". You can also survive in a world without meaning. Or you can die, and suffer, and trash around blindly hurting your loved ones.

Over the years I've gotten more careless. I'm thinking "fart or shit? probably fart, but this one might be shit with 45% chance. fuck it imma take those odds" and in the end i have a little sliver of shit outside my ass.

Like, i take stupid risks. Normal people would go to the toilet just for safety if they thought the odds were like that, I guess.

But letting out a little sliver of shit is so easily fixable, it most often doesn't even touch the pants unless you leave it there for hours.

You can learn to live with excrement. It's a sick culture that tries to obsessively hide it behind closed doors and always clean sheets and clothes.

Animals don't care if there's a little nugget of shit or splash of pee on them.

I smelled it when I used to go to his house,he's still living with his mom.

He's too ugly to make me gay.

Yep. Been there before. Nothing to beat yourself up over. Can just clean up, move on, and try to get up next time. Even though that bed is too daunting.

I can make you gay. Pic related. It's me.

>I smelled it [...]
I didn't want to imply anything about how you found out. I was implying that he is a fetishist and lying about it. It was just a bad joke.

Let's do it

Nah but I bet you'd be able to make that gay neighbour piss his pants.

dat add, did u forget mid reading?