It's another "let's bully america thread"

>it's another "let's bully america thread"

Don't you guys ever get tired of it?

ignore it

Tough luck, fatso. Now bend over and take it like a man.

suomi mean

why are you mean? finns are usually nice ;_;

That's it, i'm pulling out the big guns
[spoiler] spurdo is a dumb meme [/spoiler]

I'm sorry you have to see this, not everyone is like him.

Incapability to take banter is seen as not only weak, but spineless. If you can't take it, you should either confront the banterer directly or stay under the hem of your mother like the child you are.

Srs question to burgers: Do you guys understand spanish? Not asking if you are fluent or can understand a complete film in spanish, but do you have some notion of it?

Remember that we chose this life by being the greatest country made by the one true God. In other words, fucking deal with it.

>t. John Wirtanen visiting his cousins thrice removed

>not being a bullypro

I saw an innocent frog post this and decided BULLY him, for fun.

haha

They hate us because of our FREEDOMS and such.

Ignore them

brazilians on Sup Forums get sad like you guys too

They get a lot of undeserved hate Tbh

I used to feel bad for you, like years ago. Then I started to actually visit other boards and your posters were so fucking obnoxious I regret nothing now.

>Telling someone that he puts his shoes in the fridge is considered bullying in America

A number of burger youths may very well take a Spanish class in junior high or high school.
Although, in high school, a lot of the time you have choice in what language you want to learn (if you want to learn one at all, sometimes one class is mandatory).
For me it was one Spanish class (less than 1 year) in junior high, then I chose 1 year of Latin, budget cuts happened, so then I learned Italian for 3 years after that.
None of it stuck with me too well, because non-collegiate level language courses are a joke, you could take the AP version in high school, but they won't teach good pronunciation for anything.
So generally, burgers know a few basic words, which are mostly absorbed from these classes, the media, and sometimes interactions or passings-by with Mexicans and other Latinos.
Generally, I think exposure to Spanish would go up and more people would understand it if they were closer to the border.
I'm from NJ and while we have Mexicans around, the area I'm from is a 99% white bubble, so basically no one understands Spanish except for the Mexicans.

How do you know they were americans unless you were on a flag board like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums

Do we ever get tired of being shot?
>no

They're always either Americans or random anglos passing for Americans. Your posting style is pretty easy to recognize and, I guess, replicate.

Getting shot builds character

Thanks for answering

There are also plenty of phrases only yankees will use (outside certain contexts, ofc)

What kind of phrases?

Just read random youtube commentaries

Hardly.
They're fucking the best.

Everything wrong with Poland can be blamed on poverty.
You just have no fucking excuse.

No, you started this shit by bullying us first!

Words like "europoor"
Using imperial units outside some specific contexts (such as tire or screen size)
Mentioning small states or some burger towns in passing sentence, implying they're common knowledge
Strong response when belittling america. Usually involves pictures of bald eagles and repeating the word freedom.
Americans usually don't feel the need to be subtle about their nationality.

>Strong response when belittling america. Usually involves pictures of bald eagles and repeating the word freedom

I guess I'm guilty of that. I literally cannot stop myself

No. Funnily enough, nearly everyone has to take spanish classes but because the burger education system is so terrible, no one actually learns anything.

That and the fact that a lot of mexicans are racist as hell makes me not want to talk to them. I live in California and haven't had to use it once

There is nothing wrong with either bald eagles or freedom

That's a worldwide phenomenon. Everyone gets english, german and french but nobody pays attention because you only study for the tests. We learn english because of constant exposure to flicks and games. Don't blame the american education, it's just that you don't consume things in other languages that are not your own.

Why are you guys so passionate about the whole thing anyway, even your self haters look like bizarro patriots. It's like you just can't be down to earth.

No, get fucked.

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

It's banter you sissy

Banter back and stop being a wuss

We don't have much of a history or culture desu. Patriotism fills both those roles and in a multicultural society that's pretty damn important.

relax, its just banter

:^)

terrible sorry
n-not a all finlands is like this:

Thanks, it's nice to know there are still nice people on Sup Forums that don't constantly bully.

How are you not immune to bants at this point

Git gud or gtfo

why do i see so many post about "why are people bullying us ;_;" by americans when they are not even the most hated or even close to that? Every country in this board gets shit on including yours but you just had to make a thread about how everyone is out to get your country. seriously this got to be one of the most pathetic thing i ever seen. go killyouself you fat ugly faggot

lmao nigga just close ur eyes

Spent a minute with that gif. Totally worth it.

I will heal you burger, i'll put you right between two tasty buns and cover you with a golden mantle, i'll make you whole(meal) again.

Hahha, triggered much?

*hugs

No, we must overcompensate for reality where the opposite happens.

Can't you take some banter!?

bullying is not banter