Are you ready for NATION.?

Other urls found in this thread:

thekingoflimbspart2.com/radiohead-discography-2/king-limbs/tkol-part-2/theories/
twitter.com/SounwaveTDE/status/852981249303904256
youtube.com/watch?v=jY9zyrA7NBA&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/98W9QuMq-2k
reddit.com/r/KendrickLamar/comments/65m03t/damn_the_heart_ressurection_and_rebirth_we_havent/
open.spotify.com/album/2ZUFSbIkmFkGag000RWOpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Setting yourself up for dissapointment

DAMN.NATION

just fuck my board up

IF we actually get NATION then kendrick will be solidified as the GOAT

I'm still waiting on TKOL2 t.b.h.

thekingoflimbspart2.com/radiohead-discography-2/king-limbs/tkol-part-2/theories/

dubs and it will happen

>The M in damn represents devil's horns
>The O in nation represents a halo
who actually believes this garbage?

It's not going to happen.. we see at coachella

trips and we get it

The "unofficial version" I was referring to was the leaked version that's missing important interludes and vocal pieces...

twitter.com/SounwaveTDE/status/852981249303904256

If singles, no sequel.

well shit.

dubs and it will not happen

a /kendrick/ general would help immensely

There's already a kendshit general, so please fuck off back to your containment thread. Also, stop fucking capitilizing every fucking song and the album title and adding a period at the end, it makes you look fucking retarded and autistic. Kill yourselves.

fuck it would have been such a good idea wtf i hate kendrick now

fuck off you GOD.DAMN. retard.

LEARN TO USE THE CATALOG YOU MOTHERFUCKING REDDITTOR UNDERAGE COCKSUCKER

OK.

One track already leaked
youtube.com/watch?v=jY9zyrA7NBA&feature=youtu.be

yeah, this desu

FUEGO.

Another track leaked
youtu.be/98W9QuMq-2k

what in damn.nation

>mfw people post that shitty 'nation' album art photoshop like it's a leaked cover

not gonna happen

The O isn't above his head tho

when's Kanye gonna release good ass job tho

probably never

It ain't happening boi. I wish it was. But it'd be too good to be true, especially after the Sounwave tweet. But still, what did he mean by: ;My next album, the whole industry on a ice pack
With TOC, you see the flames
In my E-Y-E's; it's not a game' WTF IS TOC

See, this makes no sense because the leak came from a physical, they're the exact same. So is the CD not the official version of the album? Are we supposed to only by digital? Wtf is he talking about?

When's Sufjan gonna release Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming tho?

I feel like TOC is probably a visual thing if we're 'seeing' the flames.

he's trying to throw people off the scent. Why would he make a version with slightly different lyrics seem like a big deal?

The photo is real and the only..."photoshopping" done is putting text over it, probably done in fucking ms paint.

> WTF IS TOC
Table of contents.

EPIC SOUTH PARK REFERENCE! I never see other Parkers in le wild XD! Have you seen the Gay Fish episode?

I think he was annoyed that people were listening to a leaked version, told people that it wasn't the 'official version' so they'd go stream/buy the actual thing rather than just grab the leak. Then obviously he had to follow up with an explanation after people speculated that 'the official version' was going to be a second album.

Maybe the next album would be titled GOD

as in

GOD DAMN.

???

>the leak came from a physical
source?

This makes more sense as DAMN. has a period at the end. DAMN.NATION doesn't make sense

That being said, I don't think another album is coming.

99% sure the next album is going to be called White People With Their Conspiracy Theories.

As in Damn White People With Their Conspiracy Theories.

>Lol Radiohead didn't release a second album when everyone thought they were therefore no future artist ever will
Flawless logic

This is the only thing I can think of. But it seems like a very odd lyric. Surely it'd be with 'THE TOC' or 'MY TOC' you see the flames' rather than just TOC on its own.

I just think it's weird he's making it seem like the leak is not worth listening to because it's flawed and unfinished......but it's the same as the physical. I guess my question from there is why tf would they ship out an incomplete, "unofficial" album, or why is Sounwave saying trying to trick people by acting dumb?

He was just trying to prevent people from listening to the leak and to actually buy the album holy shit are you guys this dumb?

More like

>lol the internet has a history of coming up with stupid theories that are always wrong and this one in particular isn't even original

yeah i dont think another album is coming either but if it was, i think that'd be the route it would go in

It was a fun ride but looking at it realistically. If it weren't for Sounwave's tweets, no one would be even speculating a second album. That very tweet has since been debunked by sounwave himself. Everything else just has a huge degree of confirmation bias. Plus, surely if they were actually going to do a kind of ARG teaser, they'd use a twitter account more well known than sounwave.

The leak and the official physical do lack interludes and vocal pieces, like Sounwave said. For example, Kendrick's cousin calling him at the end of FEAR. (I think that's the one) is missing from both the leak and the physical.

or the most predictable musician of recent memory

TOC = Table of contents, which could be back cover listing tracks
Rearange the letters on the right side = DEATH 2 THE LEADER
Maybe? Idk seems like a stretch

how did you find this?

Well shit i was unaware the physical was different from stream version.
Guess i need to find a dl for the steam version. Bought a CD the day it came out and thought u was listening to the same version as everyone else

Has anyone thought that NATION might be related to or premiered at his Coachella performance today?

>simply releasing something means its good
ah yes, hip hop fans

i'm hoping user

>TOC
TOC = Table of Contents = Tracklist

>With TOC you see the flames.

Tracklist full of flames.

Learn to spell my guy

Imagine if this actually happens but then album is shit

NATION WHEN

NEW MEME

D E E P
E
E
P

is this some kind of a new meme

>off by one for Satan digits, on Easter
Damn

You fucking stold my joke give it back cock sucker.
I've been posting this link on every Lamar shit post it's mine NOW.

recommend reading this if you haven't

reddit.com/r/KendrickLamar/comments/65m03t/damn_the_heart_ressurection_and_rebirth_we_havent/

give a tl;dr so we dont have to go to reddit

>10:45PM Kendrick rises from behind a giant block structure, a single blue light streaming onto him, he gracefully steps onto the stage above the main stage and is lowered down onto the actual stage right after

>The block illuminates and displays a brick wall of all blue right behind him.

>Kendrick starts going off immediately, and performs the entire second album

>Kendrick simply says: "DAMN NATION" and walks off the stage

>Crowd goes nuts

>Nation is released worldwide at midnight tonight

I didn't want to spoil it Sup Forums, but yall impatient as fuck

trying way too hard there

Screenshot

its actually very easy not going to reddit, just dont click on the hyperlink

>IM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THE PHOTOSHOP
so he used ms paint instead

I believe Kendrick is just going to do a freestyle and make a pun using damn nation to get more attention

WE WUYZZ RESSURRECTION N SHEET

It's just a short film that he'll premiere at Coachella today
He'll probably have a new song or two but no album

HAPPENING

>raps about why he's great and how he has great albums
Why the fuck would anybody take this guy seriously musically

Dir. Quentin Tarantino

i'd be ok with this desu

>everyone hoping for a second album because the first one is so shitty

Sorry have all my updoots i got desu

tru

I believe

Why do people just gave all hope up after the Sounwave tweet? That only debunks one of all the hints.
Are we really ignoring this?

who's he?

Also Rick Rubin wasn't credited in DAMN and he was definitely working with Kendrick.

part of TDE management

well DAMN.

>On 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My Niggaz, 2Pac was political
>On Me Against the World and All Eyez on Me, 2Pac was a thug
>All eyez on Me is a double album
>2Pac changed his name to Makaveli
>2Pac died

>On Section.80 and good kid, m.A.A.d city, Kendrick raps over typical rap beats
>On To Pimp a Butterfly and DAMN., Kendrick raps over experimental beats
>If .NATION is released, then the final product will be a double album called DAMN.NATION
>Kendrick mentions Kung Fu Kenny on DAMN., hinting that he may change his name to that
>Kendrick has talked about depression in the past, and depressed people kill themselves

Kendrick's career has just been a giant cry for help

Kung Fu Kenny film, starring Samuel L Jackson.

>people can be this retarded

I hope Rick Rubin's fatass has a goddamn heart attack

i unironically fucking love this song

got drunk to this a while ago

DAMN. was minimalism done right. It wasn't just a gimmick for once.

Not bad.

I used to get drunk alone while listening to this and playing hl2 when album released. Good times

open.spotify.com/album/2ZUFSbIkmFkGag000RWOpA

>taking a joke post seriously

>thinking that post was funny

He's probably joking

the album was released early cause hes booked for memechella and is performing tonight

also how many more ways can he shill his alt-left bullshit?

>aint nobody ran for me