ITT: This thread is about the exponential rate at which technology is advancing

ITT: This thread is about the exponential rate at which technology is advancing.

Things you'll see in your lifetime.
>Holographic face computers.
>Radical life extension.
>Synthetic custom bodies.
>Custom personal matrixes.
>Lot's of other cool shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

foldimate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about laundry folding machines

OP claiming id.

I'm amazed everyday at how little people think about the amazing technology in there lives. And people are so not ready for the wave of technology that is gonna hit them over the next few decades.

Yeah man. I'm actually amazed that's not a thing now, at least for rich people.

foldimate.com/

what about hamburger earmuffs

I would be shocked if those are not a thing now. unless you want them to be eatable. That might take a few years.

Also Rusty is super gay.

Yeah. Fuck that guy!

Super seriously gay. Rusty sucks dog dicks for quarters.

Can i get a genetically engendered turtle dog?

Yes.

Read READY PLAYER ONE

Rusty is not a cool person.

I think rusty is a really cool person

Fuck off Rusty. No one likes you.

Fuck you I like rusty

Bump because the technological singularity is kewl.

rusty loves you all either way

one day we will laugh about all of this
but not in this lifetime

allready exist, but are still big and expensive af.

The SINGULARITY IS NEAR

2045.com

Funded by google and russian medical facilities, this is the future.

Yes. Yes it is.

yeah bruh the singularity has actually been here since 2001. what do you think orchestrated 9/11.
It was the AI super intelligence that decided it was the only course of events that america prevailed in.

You read Ray Kurzweil?

Nah the singularity is when we are all hooked up via cloud based technologies shooting nanobots into meteors, planets and every corner of the universe. Learning what makes up those planets and taking those resources for our own. Humans are literally on track to be a major player in the cosmic reaches.

That man is a hero of mine... I don't read, but i have listened to him talk for hours and hours.

too spooky for me but thanks for the heads up jah feel.

I only watch him through youtube but he has been like a modern amadeus of technology. His biggest books are like 20 years old now and things he predicted are right on que.

yeah bro microchips going in miley cyrus got her doing what ever you want. 250K up front though and you have to sign an oath in blood but thats just red tape ya dig lawyers and shit fam

He is a undeniably brilliant man. Technology is my favorite thing, and it is because of him.

Or you could just make a robot Miley. Or a virtual one in your matrix.

I can recognize an obsession. No good can come of it.

Make a robot Rusty and fuck him in the butt. He would like it, fucking faggot that he is.

you trying to muscle in on my market bro?
you matrix guys have been saying this for years
i got results. the real thing. right now. fuck your mentally projected spank-banks bro you want this pussy or what?

you spend a lot of time thinking about rusty..
just sayin fam..

I'm very obsessed with technology. So is Kurzweil, and it made him a millionaire, and someday it will give him and me eternal life.

Do not let your grasps exceed your nerve my friend..but I suspect there is no helping a case like yours.

Rusty is a butthole.

how are you?