Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits. Also I'll be your CEO one day.

Stay mad small cucked underachievers. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vs-juT5QSzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody cares kill yourself

u seem to care

No tits, no time stamp. Fake. Sage.

You know the rules slut. No tits? Fuck the out get you cunt.

Tits or gtfo

You know OP is baiting, right?

>more intelligent than other Sup Forums browsers
>wether

Shoo, we don't want your kind here.

You mean comparable?

>I'll be your CEO one day
>implying im not self employed.
1/10 for making me reply.

>I voted for Trump
>intelligent

This copypasta is too obvious, needs tweaking to be believable.

By cucked you mean you fucked all of our wives/gf while we all watched?

fake and gay

I'm from canada so maybe it's different but since when is having had 7 internships really something to be proud of?

>I'm a woman

Obvious bait is obvious. No one with an IQ of 146 will mispell "whether"

kill yourself OP

>"I am womin"
>No tits
>No time-stamp
>No OC picture
>year 44.91102315^2

GTFO

this guy cut people's selfie sticks jajaja
youtube.com/watch?v=vs-juT5QSzU

This

Excellent use of you time,
Gen. Faggotry!

>high IQ
>browse Sup Forums
>wew bait

Poor grammar for someone of your alleged intelligence.

A woman majoring in a stem field! You must some pretty good sandwiches!

146 is not Mensa material. You're only a woman so I don't expect you to know that.

You shouldn't hold that against your mom. Let go of your hate and everything will be OK. The sandwiches will flow.

146 is definitely Mensa material. It's well above the 99th percentile... Men's requires 98th percentile

Why a person would want to bring to Mensa or any other high IQ society is an entirely different question. Smacks of insecurity.

old copy pasta, please end yourself

Guess what: I'm a man

I have made about 7 figures a year from stock market, freelance webdesign, freelance graphic design and secret development. What's secret development? It's where I develop something for someone in secret, they pay me under the table and they never credit me. Did you know that I helped work on Battlefield: Bad Company? I know you didn't, I was never credited. Here's a cool fact, EA pays handsomely to secret devs who can do things they need done. I also voted for Trump. My IQ? Well, lemme just tell you that I happen to know how to play the saxophone along with knowing many programming languages and owning a dog (sounds trivial, but dogs actually help build responsibility skills). So to answer your question about my IQ, it's 153. Get back to the kitchen and make me that sandwich now, Martha.

>Stay mad small cucked underachievers. :)
Oh, if only you knew someone who has achieves quite more than you would totally blow you away. Dumb nigger.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

do the world a favour

Tits or gtfo

This is the oldest bait in the book y'all

Guess what: you can't spell
Good spelling and grammar come naturally to those who read a lot.
Those who read a lot are typically smart.

Those two paragraphs were not CEO material.

Go make some nigro a "sandwich"

I earn $280k per year, have been on b/ since cotton eye joe, I was managing 400 ppl at the age of 28, get over yourself

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 minutes now. I'm an MIC and Gender studies and culinary school, top of my class. I have an IQ of 14. I'm not married and have 0 internships. I'm a member of the Anarcho-Feminist-Communist society but im too afraid to fight so i shitpost on notorious websites. I voted for hillary. Im a BLM and #WhiteGenocide supporter, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm here to steal your money by impregnating myself. I'll probably divorce you. I'm going to make you a sandwhich, ill make it just how you like it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? Yes.

I will show you my tits because im a sluy. Also do you want me to make you a sandwhich? We're out of mustard so ill habe to go on a 50 minute drive to the store to get it.

:)

Out of the whole post. I can't stop staring at wether ...... It's whether..... Wether is a castrated goat....

>I'm a women "the post"

And youre posting this cus you need male approval end of discussion

>comperable

>Guess what: I'm a woman
Timestamp
tits
cunt
gtfo

Bald's okay for dudes, but your scalp shining through will look ugly.

tits or gtfo. you know the rules.

>MENSA
>comperable
Shitty bait and OP's still a moron with a fourth-grade education.

Intelligent enough to post this shit on Sup Forums

>I'm a woman

kek who says that ?

> I won't show you my tits.
Don't believe you're a girl but you can't get away with saying you're a girl and NOT showing us your tits. It's the RULE. Stupid twat...

kek

Did she died?