Going to see bob Dylan 27th April in London....... What to expect?

Going to see bob Dylan 27th April in London....... What to expect?

Him playing a lot of gospel stuff. I saw him in 09 and I was fairly disappointed

burned out artist who dosent give a shit about his fans, worst 100$ of my life. It took 1 minute to figure out what song he was playing, his voice is gone. Worst gig i have ever seen, and i'm big Bob dylan music fan...

Saw him 8 years ago and it sucked he was too old and had eight people coverimg him

There is something to be said about stopping when your peak not at your grave.

overrated droning, one of the worst singers ever

Expect about half the set to be Sinatra songs.

Don't go with any other expectations - he's not going to play Hurricane or whatever and anything else will be completely rearranged. However, he's on the top of his game musically (or his band is) and he just about manages to make his voice work within that music.

Keep an open mind, be prepared to meet him halfway and just appreciate the musicality.

Also, you should check your ticket - I'm pretty sure he's not playing in London on the 27th.

Dis nigga got the Nobel prize of fuckin literature

Like wtf my dude

this
love bob dylan but not worth seeing today in the slightest

holy shit,i legit thought he was dead by now

I heard he doesn't play his old stuff that everyone knows, just his new bullshit.

Expect to play name that tune because you'll have no idea what he's singing.

Expect to be disappointed. He's a burned out old man who has been touring non stop for over 30 years.

Who ever said Dylan was a great singer? I've never heard that before.

He is playing 27th well I'll be there the 27th

Op here. Thanks for the info. I'll try meet the old man half way!

I saw him around 2013 or some shit, he's actually the only musician I've seen live in my life and I only went because a workmate persuaded me.

His voice was gone then so I can only imagine it's worse now.

Yeah a friend got me the ticket. Big bob Dylan fan my self. Suppose be nice to visit London all the same

You're going to be disappointed then.

I saw him in '95 and he was OK. He had Jerry Garcia sitting in with him, though.

Pretty much this. Sorry dude i felt let down, he treated the audience like a cunt as well.

went to see him with family about 7 yo 8 years ago, I fell asleep. huge waste of money. he should just stop. Only played the keyboard in same tone, guitar right next to him the whole show