Be honest guys, just how bad are things in this state? I mean, it must be a shithole...

Be honest guys, just how bad are things in this state? I mean, it must be a shithole. There can't be more than 50 sports fans within its borders (the only people in the state who can afford a TV), yet they are a nonstop shitposting force, projecting their sad existence onto fans and teams who are far superior. When will Ohio fans finally fuck off for good?

You are this mad

t. sCrUBS fan

What is it like to live in the liberal shithole of Illinois?

Wow you Cubs fans finally get another shot at the Worlds Eries and you can't help but bitch about it.

t. south side

not raising your family in a beautiful suburb in ohio. sorry man

Who /614/ here?

Ohio is literally, unironically, the worst state I've ever been to (this includes Hawaii, California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Florida, Georgia Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.

And it's not even close.

614 and OSU student

Columbus here. I just want to die.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mfw cusb fans think Cleveland and the rest of Ohio are similar at all

>mad
>at a state

Does it hurt to watch your team get cockslapped by some shitty team from Ohio?

Way to sandbag your fellow citizens you fucking faggot. Leave this state NOW.

you have us confused with yourself

here senpai

>american """""""""""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""

Please tell us the shithole you're from

Columbus is a decent city. Southeast is an absolute disaster. Cleveland is Cleveland. Never been to the Cincinnati area, so I can't speak for it.

There is a sadness that hangs over the entire state though. I can't put my finger on why. It's somehow even worse than other boring flyover shitholes like Iowa and Kansas.

Pickerington here. Getting comfy lads.

Why are you so mad though? This shit state's baseball team is about to cum all over the MLB. Go ahead and get dicked you salty little fuck.

>implying beauty exists in any form in OHIO

California, Texas, Mass, NY, Florida, and Washington should just form their own civilized country and leave the rest of the truly IRRELEVANT states sink into the ocean.

Seriously, nothing of worth has ever been created outside of these 6 states

Not mad just fact.

Been to Cleveland, Cincinnati and Toledo and all up and down 75 and back and forth whatever the east/west highway is. It's bad.

>call the state the invented flight a fly-over

>The state of Ohio and it's "culture" and/or resources contributed fucking anything at all to the Wright Brothers' discovery

Definitely more than anything from the aforementioned 'states' you listed.

Anybody here a shitposting veteran from MLB General when ESPN had boards? All I remember about Chicago sports fans is that whenever they lose they throw a hissy fit and start trashing other cities and states. Just like this. Pathetic.

pretty entertaining imo

>afford a TV

white women shit money and entitlement in columbus

It's kind of great actually

>Ohio counts as a state more than California, Texas, or NY
o i am laffin

>California, Texas, Mass, NY, Florida, and Washington

One of these things is not like the other

Fuck off washington resident, you aren't one of the big boys either

Cubs fans are this assblasted. How does it feel to be the top homicide capital of America?

You must be speaking to sox fans. Cubs fans are on the north side and don't murder each other

Is there anything more satisfying than Chicago losing?

You're the second largest state by population in the rustbelt, but unlike Illinois you don't have a city like Chicago. Practically the whole state is in a state of abject poverty.

Ohio is my fetish

I live in California. Washington is there because Microsoft, Boeing, T-Mobile, Valve, etc

▲▲

Then how come North Siders come in with reports of murders outside their apartments?

Rural Illinois is literally nothing but hicks and cornfields. At least rural Ohio has biodiversity your shit state doesn't have.

We have Clevrland, Columbus, and Cincinnati though...

Illinois put all their eggs in one basket with Chicago.