Will you be buying one?

will you be buying one?

Not at first never buy a console at launch just wait til it's marked down

Yes but the first rollout of consoles is usually riddled with glitches.

Ill wait a bit

No, not a big nintendo fan

Buddy we have threads deticated to traps and fucking waifus is this where we draw the line?

Yeh, havnt bought a console since the gamecube. Switch looks like it will be worth it.

Very funny OP

no, i want another gamecube but nintendo keeps shitting out more gimmick consuls and its annoying

Day 1 for me

no. i have gf

suprisingly i have to say yes because for me it is the only console i want to play if i don´t sit at my pc

gamecube sucked

And you sir, are wrong

PC / Switch is the combo to go. PS4/Xbone are wanna-be PCs, Nintendo is the best for local multiplayer, even on the go now

How? it's comfy

He's not wrong

PS2 > Dreamcast > Xbox > Gamecube

Take your nostalgia goggles off kiddo

Nope, gamecube was great.
You lose

Yeah, it's expensive and its lineup so far is meh, but it pretty much caters to how I play games these days.

No im waiting for Star Citizen and Kingdome Come or possibly Cyberpunk

I will one day.
Guess in about 2-3 years, when there is a big game lib, the prices are dumped and the "Nintendo witch" is about to launch.

Star Citizen will shit on every other game. But will arrive in 3 years minimum

try 5

try 7

I'm an actual adult so no.

casual gamer here, gotta play that new gorgeous zelda! pre-ordered the switch just for that, also because fuck money

You know link has an Ipad in the new zelda right?

doesnt everybody knows that at this point?

Just making sure. If I bought a Zelda game and realized link had an Ipad, I would immediately turn it off

No games worth playing. Zelda BotW looks nice, but it's not worth buying a console over. Mario Odyssey, same. Arms looks gay, Splatoon isn't better than any other pvp shooters.

>tfw no new metroid, no pokemon coliseum, no SSB, no F-zero, no kirby.
>tfw shit specs

Frankly, I'm not sold on this new console.

Try in 7

fuck

You're crazy

PS2 > Gamecube >>> XBox >>>>>>>>∞ Dreamcast

>pokemon collosieum
I really wish they make a game like this again

Autistic fuck, just like me

Ya, but going to wait and ask for it for christmas

How much good boy points will that set you back?

What's BT? Your bookmarks folder

Lol no. did you see the pathetic list of games? I'll wait a couple of years when the games after better and it has better battery life

> (OP)
>Ya, but going to wait and ask for it for christmas
Well, that's enough Sup Forums for me today.
I preordered it and most of the games, even though I own copies for other systems already. I already made space for it on my entertainment center in my living room. Packed up the Wii U and put it in its waiting lighted display case in my game room. I'm old.

Fuck you faggots, Dreamcast was best in the universe.

Omg I literally can't fucking wait for this shit. I already have all my plastic buckets set up. People won't see me for months.

I'll get one for splatoon, probably wont bother with the launch version

No i'm waiting the scorpio

No, i'll probably wait a couple of months. I really want that new zelda game, but I wouldn't buy a new console for one game.

This thing is a tablet with buttons. Fuck the Switch