ITT: Albums that have no right to be as good as they are

ITT: Albums that have no right to be as good as they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqrgoAEEMGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol I still remember back in summer of 2011 some girl I was close to told me that Foster the People were going to be the next MGMT

new album when?

>makes popular debut
>sophomore album is almost entirely ignored by the "fanbase" despite being just as good
sounds surprisingly accurate

Waste is the best song.

honestly a quality ass album...
>OOH LA LA IM FALLIN IN LOVE AND ITS BETTER THIS TIME THAN EVER BEFOOOREE

It's great but it's no Houdini

youtube.com/watch?v=oqrgoAEEMGs

Do I never see this on mu because of track 2 being popular?

:/

this

There's no way you seriously think their second album is better than Torches. The only song I can really remember from the second album is Coming of Age, not because I liked it that much but because of the radio play

a tripfag disagrees, so it MUST be a good album

It's good but can't stand this fuck
I liked him more in Mano negra

Certainly not better, it needed to be trimmed down (48-hours for same-structured ditties is more than enough), though Pseudologica Fantastica (or however its spelt) is certainly one of their best songs and they vary their sound a lot more at the very least, even if it isn't breathtaking in any way, give it a couple listens, its alright (I wouldn't say Torches is anything above a 5 either, though Houdini is easily their best song).

i always liked this album a lot. remember being "sick" when their second album dropped but it being really disappointing.

I hate how underrated this album is. Normies only know Pumped Up Kicks or Don't Stop. Theirs not a single bad song on it though.

I agree.

Patrician. Torches is such a great album. It's sad how underrated it is especially on RYM.

"Pseudologia Fantastica" is definitely one of their best.