(Picture related, my neighbor)

(Picture related, my neighbor)

> Last year I began taking creep shots
> Safe to say it's a fetish and addiction
> Since I have gotten into this I have caught my neighbor's wife multiple times sunbathing topless
> Yesterday she was out there again
> I took a few photos before I went to the skatepark

Anyone else here into the same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xYRKw
getthelube.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd be taking pictures and jerking off too if she was next door. The real question is do you want to go out there one day and take the risk of her sucking your dick or just not doing it ever again. Hard decisions

Yes

But this kind of shit never happens to me.

I'm neither the guy with a cool ugly wife with a massive rack. Nor the guy who lives next door to a guy with a cool wife with a massive rack

I've been creeping on a cute headshop girl for a few months. I understand user.

id creep shot if i had a good camera but i don't post all you have op pls

I'm also into taking creepshots, but today I'll tell you about something that happened a couple years ago.
> Used to rent a flat on some other city, with flatmates.
> My bedroom window had nice views to a couple buildings
> One day, looking to a distant window just casually I notice a woman on the kitchen, doing some chores topless.
> Too far to see much detail, but I stare from the shadows.
> Start checking that window every night at dinner time. She does it almost every week.
Cont...

Anyone else?

... Go on

My elementary teacher

> Sometimes after shower she covers with a towel and goes to the kitchen, instead of topless.
> One of those times, she notices me. It was enough distance so she couldn't see more than a shadow, as I have my lights off.
> She gets to the window and flashes me her boobs, then resumes doing her chores.
> I'm loving it.
> Keep checking on her all the time I lived there. Her husband and a kid lived with her, and never noticed anything, but she would do a nice show for everyone who dared to look.
Finally I moved and now I have a normal life with a wife and all, but I still miss creeping on her. Makes my dick diamonds.

That's really shocking...

Also, even if I tried to take a pic a couple of times, it was too far away and too dark for my camera of the time. Wish I had a better one back then.
Anyway, I'm a creepshot fan since that. You guys probably have seen me in creep threads for years, but I haven't had a chance to share this story before.

nigga this is anonymous we haven't seen anyone doing anything unless you're a tripfag

Well if you're a regular of the creepshot threads, most of the guys posting OC know each others...

I would fuck the shit out of my aunt

But i'm not into incest

Love the pictures, what camera do you use? I only got my phone to take pictures with.

>> Yesterday she was out there again
Did you look out of your basement window before posting this copy paste??
its cold as fuck m8

Thanks! I use a DSLR. It's bulky so you can't use it in stealth mode, but you can pretend to be taking pics of stuff, and people won't suspect anything, because they expect creeps to use a phone instead.
Also, you can use a longer lens when needed. Pic related, I got plenty like this.

there are two hemispheres idiot

Are you aware that it's summer in the southern hemisphere? Also, they are having a fucking heat wave in AUS, too...

I remember you. Nice to see this is an ongoing project.

Post moar

im sure she would be comfortable showing you all her tattoo's but creep more first b4 asking lol

Hot girls come into my work quite a bit
Nice, yeah I'll have to start looking into them. You got any mall or grocery store pictures? How hard is it getting shots that are in a crowded space?

No, I haven't tried in malls or stores, but on crowded events it works great. First pics I posted were from some event and between a lot of crowd, as you can see.

Do you find yourself taking more pictures of girls teen girls (18 -21) or milfs?

Speaking of milfs.. Do you have any? lol

nice tits

A mix, just whatever I happen to stumble upon. Probably more 18-21, but just because of availability than anything...
And sure, here you are some MILF. She was with her kid on the pool, and I couldn't help but take these. Damn hot!

i am aware that this is bait from some retard.
i came here for mature conversation, go sit back at the kids table next to the other reddits.

"Hot girls come into my work quite a bit"
>Posts nigger

fuck her and post nudes

Does some fat white ass suit you better?

Do you have any upskirt pictures? I'm going to try that next.

I like the petite one the best. Too bad she has a boyfriend.

No, sorry. I have more stuff like this, but taking upskirts with a DSLR is a bit hard.

I still do this every time i go on holiday to a hot country.

It still makes great material even if they're fucking ugly, i think it's just the rush.

Noice.

please rate my lil cousin

imgur.com/a/xYRKw

nope!

aww :(

> Since I have gotten into this I have caught my neighbor's wife multiple times sunbathing topless
more of this neighbor

I don't think he took those photos, he says he has new ones but those are old as shit

Talk about a blast from the past. By far the best college job I ever had. TRH girls are such sluts!

>Sees nice ass...then sees trashy tattoo.

NOW THAT IS HOT

she must start a brush fire every time she walks out the front door, damn bitch should trim that shit

That's not right

I really want to see the rest of those tattoos

ASIAN?

not really.

harley quinn costume spotted. woludn't mind seeing those pics

Get on my level, OP.

Very hot. She definitely does it on purpose. My wife and I just bought our first house a few months ago, and we have this 75 year old sheriff's office retiree next door to us who's always doing shit in his backyard. He made a remark when we first moved in how it was nice having young neighbors again (wife and I are both 27).

Literally the first weekend after we moved in, I fucked my wife in the pool. We have fences on either side of the house so we felt pretty private. Well, I found out a couple days later when talking to my neighbor that his laundry room window peeks just above the fence, and he told me he was replacing a lightbulb when he spotted us "having fun". It was awkward as fuck, but my wife surprisingly got turned on when I told her he had seen us.

Since then, I'd say he's seen my wife naked in the backyard about 20 times in the last 4 months. We always have the best sex afterwards.

>I would fuck the shit out of my aunt

Mom or Dad's sister, or by marriage?

bump

>Thanks! I use a DSLR. It's bulky so you can't use it in stealth mode

I think it's possible user

Sunbathing topless in February.
Sure.
Too bad you didnt take that pic. Retard.

moar!

>not knowing about hemispheres

Public education, ladies and gentlemen.

Dude it's like fucking Summer already here in Florida. All the hot bitches are out in bikinis already.

Holy shit, she needs to sit on my face. Ya know, to teach me a lesson.

Hot neighbbor
getthelube.com/

My jelly meter is off the charts.

You did well, she's HOT

jeez those things look obvious as anything!.

Who is she to you?

I think the initial glance is all people give them though. Most people won't look at a lens that is looking mostly like it's pointing another direction.

That is my neighbor ;-)

cousin
why did u post the same asshole?

They're not so expensive that initial innocuous testing wouldn't prove whether or not they're obvious to people.

Additionally, if you felt they were too obvious after testing, then you could simply return it. I'm a cameraman, and I likely wouldn't notice the anomaly while out on the beach.

Oh sweet! did she know you were taking those?

need the uncensored copy of this!

Dude. That's my mom. I posted this pic like 3 weeks ago. Good to see it passing around but don't claim oc

Nope

like she got Buckwheat in a scissor-lock.

>why did u post the same asshole?

color correction

HOW did you do it then?

why? what indicates to you that it is a needed image?

Am i the only one in this thread who finds hairy bushes to be sexy as fuck?

Because I've seen it before but didn't save it

You'are not alone my nigga

Maybe you're talking to your cousin.

Being so new and never have seen this picture posted here.

hiding it?

>Am i the only one in this thread who finds hairy bushes to be sexy as fuck?

I like hair on them, just not an afro that's too thick and deep, as the hair ends up getting pushed inside during sex, and creates unnecessary irritation.

I don't like them bald either, as it just feels funny to me, and 5 O'clock shadow absolutely irritates, and it's much more likely than slightly hairy.

kek