/flag+SA/ - Vexillology and South American General

confused south africans also welcome

discuss flags, maps, and southern american culture

I'm hoping to travel there this summer, give me tips on not being robbed or kidnapped and making the most of my time

>I have heard about some 'Extra Flags add-on' - is that real? Can I display more than just my country flag on Sup Forums?

Yeah, here:

flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

() = .

>South American General
wew, I'm not sure if you want /lat/ to take over.

why brazil has 2 flags on it

bump

Also: install extra flags you amigos por favor

central america not welcome, I've experienced the AAAAAAA firsthand - never again

>two
>brazilian education

brazilian flag, sul flag, and sao paolo flag

>I'm hoping to travel there this summer, give me tips on not being robbed or kidnapped and making the most of my time
What kind of tourist are you? You'll get better answers if you are a little more specific about your goals

other countries has none this is why i asked fuck off negro

What did he mean by this?

Nah

Fuck your general then bitch

this

A long time ago we joined with /lat/ and they posted endless picardias and jajajajaja

you have a containment general already

I like the outdoors, so hiking etc. and I won't be spending much time in the city centers of the countries I visit

I heard that's a good way to get kidnapped, though

Malawi

/lat/ is filled with Argentinians, Chileans, Colombians and one Mexican, what are you talking about Central America?

/lat/ is filled with gay animeposters, going into one of those threads gives you aids

I've been there before and it was filled with central americans, maybe the makeup has recently changed, also this

Why did you specify central america then?

I fucking hate those generals

Nice revive.

It's nice when anime posters go wank and leave the civilized people in peace

t. Bruja

whats up cunts?

Sup

>Guyana

he did say "south america", not specifically latin america m80

feels botnet desu

Shut up, homo.

ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP! ABANDON SHIP!

Fuck you and your thread.

If you're gonna make a real vexiology thread at least post with a map with the states flags as well. Dumb nigger.

¿por que carajo son tan mogolicos los paraguayos?
nunca lei un comentario paraguayo que no sea de infradotado.
mirá el mapa, bobo.

Panamá can into Suramérica. :D

hmm not too many people using memeflags then?
i thought it was more popular. cute, and people get to see how masterrace my region is, but it does remove the anonymous bit. hmm

Master race reporting in.

[spoiler]no extra flags because I'm on my phone[/spoiler]

>mirar un mapa
volvé al ocho nene
y tomate un calmante de paso

Panama = rightful Chilean claim

you could have asked

but fuck you, don't post again

christ I forgot about the peruvians

I'm surprised it took this long for two scn countries to start fighting

certain generals use them a good bit, like /brit/ and /cum/, and /polder/ on Sup Forums

outside of those, and obviously /flag/, it's fewer people - fun to see them, though, and there are still a bunch

you could just display up to surrey, I see plenty of surrey posters on the flag boards

check this out

That Monmouth County is the same Monmouth where Britain got BTFO by America

Hey someone got a map like pic related but without the divisions? I mean, just the land without any separations between countries

you're allowed, because you didn't start out with butthurt and I've never seen Panama posting spammy shit in /lat/

Also, who the fuck got >>

>Paraguay
>southern cone

might as well just let in Congolombia and Peruganda

>I am too lazy to fill in the divisions myself

Well, it includes Argentina so it's not like the bar is set very high.

best i got is this, sorry

Nice digits, also, yes, I'm lazy

ooops wrong map
nevermind, can't help you

done, feels a little bit more incognito
noice m8. it's also a county in wales. i caught an amtrak through nj once.

sure thing, macaco.

excuse me but sometimes paraguay and southern brazil are considered part of the southern cone

Yeah, totally not fake results.

The last thread wasn't even over

c

Paraguay is no more part of the southern cone than Turkey is part of Europe.

>you'll never get to fill out this map, because of commies

Why even live?

You can always trust proxyfags

Also
Install extra flags you people, unless you already have it and are on mobile

>le fake stats xDD

hdi is measured by a United Nations research team and they gather their stats on their own.
stop trying this hard, you retarded monkey.

well defined

no, not really
Paraguay belongs to no group

???

>not having kaesong industrial region

see

check the bottom right of the map you posted

I thought it was funny

lol i hadn't noticed it

this is a cool flag btw

Visit San Martin De Los Andes on winter or summer , is a great place. You can go hiking rafting and more.
Then you can move to Villa La Angostura and pay a visit to the Nahuel Huapi lake.
Neuquen, Argentina.
Don't go to the mayor cities here , they are pure shit.

being this retard

fix'd

bro..

bad post

anybody got a blank one for this or one with regions on it?

here's the world template, with the carib inset

I took it from there and modified it

10/10

is wanting to be part of argentina common among uruguayans?

No but because we are tsundere.

One day we will realize our true feelings for Argentina-kun, he doesn't help by being unstable and autistic as shit though.

I didn't give you permission to feel anything about Argentina, Cisplatina.

gotchya, thanks!

Brazil is an all-consuming abomination that forces its own people to live under the cruel tyranny of chaos while a handful of oligarchs get rich from the suffering of the masses.

It needs to die and be born anew as independent states that can stand proudly on their own rather than a faceless green entity.

I agree with the government being a totalitarian piece of shit but we just need libertarianism to git gud, take away the power of the union and give it to the individual.

In practice it would have all the good things about balkanization without any of the problems like civil war and shiet.

upvoted for impeccible command of the english language.
seriously i dont think i could write something so eloquently.

:^)

most uruguayans I've met IRL say that they'd like to merge with Argentina, but that might have something to do with the fact that I've only met uruguayans in Argentina.

My opinion is that Argentina doesn't have enough regional flags.

That looks disgusting desu.

Nice

>palermo
guiri or cheto detected

Contrary to popular belief, most of Palermo is middle class.

doesn't middle class mean cheto more-or-less?
no offense, but I can't imagine argentina having a huge middle class?

No, chetos are what you'd call posh over there.
Most of Argentina is middle class, here the latest stats say that 30% of Argentina lives under the line of poverty, but honestly poverty here is not the same poverty as in Brazil, Chile or other latin American countries. It's measured with different numbers.

our classes are pretty much the same as yours, I mean considerably less rich, but a similar divide.
but yes, he's one of those morons who thinks middle class people aren't semi-rich.

This. Banda Oriental when.

t. doesn't let me play maicré

t. suddenly vanished, I'm replying too late and you're probably never joining el circlejerk

>middle class people aren't semi-rich.
They are not. Middle class people are middle class.

You've probably never met an actual rich family. The gap is not as big as in other latin American countries but it's still a huge difference.

no me pienso gastar en explicarte como funciona el sistema de clases.

i'm inclined to believe personally
middle class basically means semi rich here too. it gets bandied around a lot by working class people, who consider themselves middle class, but aren't really. i was looking at property in palermo not so long ago, doubt most of the argie population could afford to live there, but happy to be wrong if i am

Your lucky 7s won't change the fact that you guys are responsible for creating this huge mess.

meh, sounds like you actually understand the difference and are middle class

don't get me wrong, i'm NOT saying middle class people are rich, but to most """middle class""" people, actual middle class people are considered rich.

t. look at my regional flag

Your lucky nazi digits wont change the fact that you guys are responsible for keeping us into this geopolitical frankenstein.

you're not wrong, it's exactly like over there.

Hmm...

>inside
The mere thought of corn and rice being served together made me have a severe case of brainfart. SO, there you go. Fix'd.

>sistema de clases.
Estudio ingienieria. No me interesa la sociologia, igual gracias por ahorrarte la explicacion.

I'm just from an average working family who worked their asses off all their lives so they could send their kids to study at university while renting a modest apartment in a moderately nice neighborhood. So if I'm not middle class then so be it, I don't think I need it either.