IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL:

l>>>>>> DON'T

shit-tier bait.

obvious

you got any more pics of her?

I'm Canadian can I immigrate to Brazil, I'll bring maple syrup whisky, Canadian bacon and beautiful white chicks

What American would want to go live with you taco-niggers anyway?

Haha what the fuck, is this like reverse psychology or something? Who the fuck would willingly move to Brazil

That's Mexicans you retard kek

this is top tier banter and i respect it

You are actually retarded. Kill yourself. Climb feet first into a wood chipper.
2/10 for making me respond. I hope Brazil gets turned into a nuclear dumping ground. I hope your mother gets raped to death. I hope your dad changes genders and pegs you.

l>>>>>> PLEASE DO

COPYPASTA FAIRNESS IN REPORTING ACT DISCLOSURE

This copypaste is certified TWO MONTHS old. Consider the use-by date when consuming any copypasta, as staleness may cause indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, gallstones and, especially, cancer.

Even our niggers aren't dumb enough to think Zikaville is a good place to move.

Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

No, everyone south of texas is a taco-nigger.

Sorry, Zika Niggers.

even with all that said, i'd move to Brazil just to fuck the loli on your pic

lol fuck brazil.. shit-tier country

b8

>IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brazil is Earth's anus

"I'm considering moving to Brazil" said no sane person ever

>immigrating to brazil
Who the fuck would even want to do that?
The brutality of your police puts the LAPD to shame, your government is laughably corrupt, and your crime is higher than some of the worst american cities. Not to mention the diseases.

>Our cost of living is much higher than in your third world country.
>Is third world country.
Brazil is the Africa of the Americas. You can keep your Aids and favelas.

>IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL
I'm not

>l>>>>>> DON'T

who would want to go to Brazil ?
I'm from a third world country and i don't want to visit Brazil for a vacation

texasfag here can confirm its creeping north...
send help...

I FUCKING HATE FADO MUSIC!!!!!

Yep, cuz who doesn't want to live in a third-world shithole?

Amirite guys?

i'd rather go to Argentina, anyways.
it has while people, and brazil doesn't.

>IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL:

Who the fuck was considering suicide? There are much simpler ways to do that.

Chance of armed robbery 100%
Chance of aids 100%

However chance of shemale 100%

Would go

>You're niggers on par with roaches, greeks, and arabs, you are not welcome here.

>implying Brazil hasn't been overrun with shitskin niggers since its inception.

lol, nice bait faggot