>At most 3rd to last in attendance last five years

Prove you're not an Indians Bandwagon fan

albert belle spit on me

>diamond club seating
>no cushions on the chairs

why is your ballpark literally poverty tier

dont get so full of yourself boreball

this will happen next year too

Because I went to 10 games this year including getting rained on for like 2 hours on the 4th of July?

I've got one of the caps with the old cursive i logo, which I've had for at least a decade.

Casey Blake and Jhonny Peralta are my OTP

I have a Jack Hannahan jersey.

Hard working city, people here don't even notice that the seats are missing cushions, much less bitch about it.

I guess our asses are not weak and sore from sitting on them all day.

That's actually pretty surprising considering it's cleveland and there's nothing else to do there

Born and raised here. I work my alot and still don't have much money after bills and rent. It's not as much the lack of money, I can save enough for some bleacher seats or upper deck easy enough. But my wage slave life leaves little time besides work, recover from work, work, recover from work...

I love my tribe but I am falling apart physically trying to pay the bills :(

U the real deal

I guess I am a band-wagoner. But I still love it.

I went to the Toronto and Detroit games last year.

They had more of their fans in the seats.

I was sitting behind home when Kipnis got his first hit in the majors.

My grandmother tells all kinds of stories about the 1948 team, and how she had the biggest crush on Bob Feller.

My parents had season tickets from 1994-1999, and have all kinds of 95 and 97 World Series memorabilia, along with World Series ticket stubs and newspaper front pages.

I've watched 3 out of 4 games of this World Series with my father and he has had tears running down his face twice.

I've been to at least one Tribe game a season since 2002 (I was born in 1995). Along one post season game in 2007, and the wildcard game in 2013.

I think I'm one of the most qualified Indians fans here.

been a fan since the Ricky Vaughn era

my uncle gave me a 1999 opening day shirt he bought off ebay

men that is pretty bandwagon

Marlins fan here

You're sad

My grampa was a /lifelong/ but ever since he passed I don't follow the tribe anymore. Still have a Bob Feller autographed baseball he did for me at a card show. Pretty neat.

I'm a Royals season ticket holder so even though the boys weren't in the playoffs it was good to see an AL Central team with the stronk bullpen model kick butt again.

How sad

I live locally and frequent many games
OC

I remember they set an attendance record during the 90s. Man those teams were fun.

If a game was sold out I'd let her sit on my face.

Is that a tranny holding the studded white purse? Look at her monster feet.

Simple, I'm rooting for the cubs because they brought baby bears to their spring training. I couldn't' give a shit about baseball otherwise.

I was there for the greatest comeback in baseball history. Go fuck yourself OP

Just give these babies the trophy.
Pathetic.
Thank God the Red Sox (w Tito) swept their curse breaker.
This racist logo no fans stuff is embarrassing.

>This is a nice ass in Ohio