Are Finns white?

Are Finns white?

WE ARE NOT MONGOLOIDS JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY FINLAND HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE MOST WHITE COUNTRY EVER YOUR JUST SAD BECAUSE YOUR NOT EUROPEAN HAHA

Arctic foxes and hares evolved to be white to hide in the snow, why wouldn't Finns have as well?

t. Genghis-Pekka Finnkhan

No.

>finns
>white
LOL

only purest finnish genes

whiteness is an american invented term used to justify segregation

He is a Swede. This is what Finns look like.

My ancestors :)

it's literally a pic of me

I was wondering if the half-Somali had finally found a higher purpose in life but nope

You have Swedish genes then.

hello there mr. butthurt faggot
enjoy your slanty eyes :)

Why dont you cut your hair?

Don't have slanty eyes or even care about you posting those Mongs, it just seems a bit sad.

nah I'm just ice cool
I like my long hair

Honorary East-Asian. Welcome to the club friends.

WE ARE EURASIAN

FUCKOFF AND LEAVE US ALONE

But you have a good looking face, why hide it behind all that hair

long blonde hair is extremely attractive

"White" is literally a Colonial Age term made up to differentiate European or Eurodescendant Christians from Africans and Natives.

If the slaves were Black, then we were White.

As simple as that, it wasn't any kind of racially accurate term beyond that, it was born in contraposition to the "Black" term.

Not in your case

t.

I think you would look even better with short hair, but you do you user

shop clerk near my house when dyed her hair blonde looked breddy finnish

it's a good thing that I don't give a single shit about other people's opinions then
I've thought about cutting my hair short, but I'm concerned that I might not be natural blonde after it. my twin bro took a buzzcut and now his hair grows brown.

>the phone call that saved Sweden

>name my band, Sup Forums

First from left looks like a Brenton from Oblivion, second from left looks like an albino dark elf from Morrowind, second from right looks like a Nord from Skyrim and first from right looks like Nord from Skyrim if you were playing on console.

homoopetteri

This looks like someone I used to follow on Instagram , he was from Finland too

We are white Asians.

The only finnish guy i ever met in my life looked exactly like this guy excep that more skinny

correct :)

digits confirm

WE ARE WHITE LEAVE US ALONE

your ancestors were raped by mongols lol

>this flag
>this post

technically yes

>*release the horde*

Yes

I love Altmer!

wanna fuck all them cartoons

Yes.
However their language isn't, it has to be replaced by swedish.

Go back to gypsyland, Cai-Göran.

No one used "Finn" to refer to us until fairly recently and it first meant either Saamis or some other people in Germanic languages. So who cares, that text is not about us.

highly doubt the romans came into contact with samis before fenni

As much as you kareliniggers call western finns mudslingers, you're fenni to me.

This, amerifags cant understand that.

Fenni written down in Roman times can't refer to what's now called Finns as no one called the tribes who are now called "Finns" with a word related to "Finn" at that time, it's very recent in that use. Scandinavians originally referred to Saamis as "Finns" so that's what it most likely means (that Finns are called Finns in Germanic languages is likely because there were originally Saamis in southern Finland and the name stuck).

Romans of course had no contacts with either and Tacitus never met these "Fenni", he only wrote down a description he heard while traveling in Germanic lands.

I'm from Satakunta...

got the uncensored pic?

Asiatic origins, perhaps?

Lacking a certain haplogroup, no?

But Karelians have been pastoral metallurgists since time immemorial, whereas West Finns descend directly from Paleo-European huntergatherers with a lifestyle identical to that of Fenni. You shouldn't morph history just because you can't deal with your huntergatherer heritage.

>pastoral metallurgists
sources on your karelian supremacy psychosis.

When Proto-Finnics spread out Karelians remained fairly isolated and therefore unmixed. They retained the Proto-Finnic genes and lifestyle, that characterized by metallurgy and pastoralism. In the West they picked up some DNA from the Paleo-European I1 population. The I1 people picked up the culture and language of the Finnic invaders without hesitation for it was indefinitely more appealing than rolling around in shit eating berries.

Why are there so many fat Finns? Do you guys copy our diet?

Are you implying Karelians have nothing to do with Finns?

Daily reminder that Indo-Europeans civilised Proto-Finnics (as best as they could) and gave them their superior genes

WHICH SIMPSONS EPISODE IS THIS ??????

Daily reminder that said genes were derived from proto-Indo-Aryan women, so we're in essence more Aryan than any of you. As a reminder from this period we have loans like one hundred (Finnish: sata, Sanskrit: zatam) and slave (Finnish: orja, Sanskrit: arya).

Finns are indo-european rapebabies anyway

Eh, we're not in the top 30 fattest countries, maybe not even in the top 50.

NOPE

>said genes were derived from proto-Indo-Aryan women
Proof? Please try to be gentle, this is the only thing I have to be proud of anymore

no, proto-Finns stole Indo-European women. that's why Finns are so N but have neolithic/steppe (Indo-European) mtDNA

No shit, that's why we call ourselves Uralic bulls on here unironically
t. eri

No, but they are superior to whites.

As a Finn pointed out to me in the past, Finns are not a very good representation of Finnic genetics as a whole due to a population bottleneck that favoured N and I (his words). Siberian Finnics have much more R, although admittedly still less than N.

he was probably a Swede or an R1a Slavic rapebaby, not a True Finn

>Proof
Our closeness to Yamna on PCA charts. I'd imagine the majority of our IE component is from them and not Balts.

Finns would be close to estonia in here.

"Siberian Finnics" don't exist.
You probably mean Samoyeds.
Selkup Samoyeds carry a lot of Q because they are language shifters.

I always use the term "Siberia" too loosely. I just mean Finnics in Russia

>much more R
Slavic admix

Yeah well anyway they don't carry R1a too much.
Mordvins are known to be descended from Scythian tribes that were dominated by Proto-Finnics closely related to Finns so they carry all sorts of paternal lines but otherwise R1a is much lower than N1c in most Finno-Ugric pops.

shitposting aside, that Finn was right. "R" doesn't tell you much though on its specific origin, depends on the subclades those guys are carrying

no, but i'm an exception.
>tfw blue round eyes, 191cm and blonde hair

>tfw R1a in a 70% N1c region
feels bad man

looks like David Duke

This may well be the most depressing image in existence

you're probs ugly like 99% of lanklets

>Mordvins are known to be descended from Scythian tribes that were dominated by Proto-Finnics closely related to Finns
lol'd

It was drawn out of memory by Alex Cagan.
Pretty accurate except that Finns have only 60% N1c.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO

WWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

pic rel is the reason 70% of Finns look like mongloids.

Linguistically they are the closest to Finns/Estonians/Karelians/Veps aka Baltic-Finns.
Genetically they are closest to the original Indo-Europeans.
Of course a Polish chimp wouldn't be able to understand this means they were subject to domination by a higher race which caused them to lose their own Indo-European culture and language.

gzrzegorz...

a Finn calling Pole a chimp is like a nigger claiming he's white.