This

This

What you're seeing now is the biggest hack known to mankind.

DUDE 7/4 LMAO

Memes aside I don't really care for him for the same reasons I don't care for breakcore in general. What sets him apart OP?

I went through a huge VSnares phase as a teenager and looking back it's one of the most embarrassing times of my life

What do you listen to now? I bet is really hip and undated, right? Fucking moron.

gotta accept yourself family

Never understood the appeal of this hack. He's the epitome of sporkcore and lol so randum XD electronic "music". There's nothing good about him.

>liking unironically breakcore

Yep, I remember being 16 with no taste.

>Never understood the appeal of this hack.
it's the fact that
>He's the epitome of sporkcore
not a bad thing to really dive into extremes.

I agree. I kept seeing people hailing Rossz CSillag Allatt Született as some kind of epic masterpiece and I checked it out, it was utter unlistenable garbage, immediately deleted it afterwards

He does breakcore well. But while he puts out many projects, not all are good. To me, there's 2-3 good albums in his discography.

Venetian Snares? Fine, he's like a decent low-end Samsung but Aphex Twin is still the iPhone, you know what I mean?

Maybe it's you who's the pleb. Although I don't like Rossz either, that's a shitty ass attitude to have.
>unlistenable

it's not so random

Oh hi Venetian Snares

Shut up Dobby

oh hi annoying newtrip
thought your kind fucked off into your little circlejerk general

>All of this

Yes, Snares is pure hit or miss, but I'm sorry, guys. I truly adore Chocolate WheelChair and Rossz Csillag Alatt Szuletett.

>actually liking shitty and vapid breakcore

Fuck off my board and kill yourselves.

>this post on a music board
something a post-00 kid would write

Try Calvacle of Glee(...) , and Detrimentalist. His best 2 me

I thought Cavacade of Glee had a couple of good tracks. Detrimentalist is another one of Snares best albums

Imo breakcore is one of my favorite genres and I feel vsnares does it the best, Rossz is one of my favorite albums ever

>dude I WAS BORN PAST THE 00s SO I'M AN UNDERAGE PIECE OF SHIT WHOSE OPINIONS ARE OBJECTIVE AND I'M ABOVE EVERYONE BECAUSE I'M MATURE AND LISTEN TO MATURE MUSIC lmao XD