It's 2017

>It's 2017
>Why aren't you a satanist

to clear up the athiesm debate: we don't believe in any gods nor do we believe in satans existence

One is enough

People who worship any deity... whether they worship gods or goddesses or devils, it doesn't matter.

Worshippers are cucks

I am a Satanist. I believe in Satan as the true creator of the universe.

I'm agnostic, all religions, including of course atheism and satanism, are retarded AF

>its 2017
>Stop being an fag OP

atheists believe "they know", about shit which is not possible to know... so, in essence, you're a religious fag

Fucking gay ass satanist.
Heil to luciferian.

Atleast we dont have to resort to a magic man, instead we actually think

oh shit guys it's the current year and we're not something

we don't worship satan, we don't even believe in him

but we don't. we don't even believe in him

I like infant anhillator

Im saying that we actually think instead of thinking there is a deity that does everything magically

>prison
>tfw magic's not real

Being this afraid that you might be wrong, Kek

Religion is literally a form of social control used to teach morals to an uneducated public who needed fear of a vengeful god inorder for people to live together and not steal, rape, kill, etc. Anyone who believes these stories are more than stories to teach morals is retarded

I'm a humanist...I don't need your stale "religions" and shit ideologies.

but I just fucking said we don't believe there is a diety that does stuff magically it's literally a set of beliefs that represent the carnal instinct of man. it even says "you're fucking stupid if you pray instead of just doing this shit yourself"

I know that we dont believe in a deity im saying we actually think

>2017
>satanists are actually just atheists under a different name
Why, I thought you just believed that Satan is your savior.

The aspect of "knowing" is really just in regards to established religions ideas of god. We can say we know the Christian or Jewish God isn't there because the books set parameters for us to judge. In that vein I find that most athiets and agnostics are one in the same it's just that agnostics are seen as those who are too afraid to make a decision on what they know.

Because it's even more retarded than the religion it's part of; Christianity

I'm not a satanist because it's 2017.
Satanism is out of fashion.

Because even the satanic bible calls you retard for following it, it was written by a guy who's only intention was to drag anyone he could down with him.

Because I'm not a 15 year old edgelord.

> 2017
> edgelording this much