Does Sup Forums accept that America has has a very negative effect on the world

Does Sup Forums accept that America has has a very negative effect on the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War#Weakening_of_the_Soviet_Union
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in wot respect, Charlie?

Yes. But at least you're fucking the rest of the world to make your own lives better.

>It's another American self-hate thread

Just leave the country faggot

I guess
I wonder how China and India will act when they get to superpower status. I hope they join the club so we can bully everyone together

Not on Europe
Without you, the wealthy western Europe wouldnt exist
Thank you America

well duh

>krauts

>More than one superpower existing at any one time.

Yeah.. Cause that's worked out everytime it's happened....

Sorry you wanted your country to be a communist run shithole.

Nah, not really.
Murica is the logical conclusion of the essence of Europe.

yeah I would much rather China enslave us all or Germany evacuates every third world country to the west

Your little operations here only emboldened the commies.
Operation condor wasn't a commie crackdown, it was simply an imperialist powergrab.

Yes. Particularly in the middle east and Baltics.

How. Explain. Please.

We keep idiots from tearing eachother apart 24/7. World police doesn't mean we can be everywhere at the same time though. But all in all we make sure that every other shithead with a missile or gun keeps their shit in check.
The world would be a mess without U.S. intervention.
We also created the greatest music, film, literature and even art in the last century.
We've exported peace and a normal living for the masses.

Act out of line and get your shit pushed in. We are not bullying anyone who doesn't deserve it.

American exceptionalism doesn't work because we put guns to people's heads or subvert them. It works because it's amazing and everyone can tell.

This is like the shitty argument all lefties have about the Amazon people.

>Herp derp we need to leave them alone in the jungle naked and afraid.
>Evil Capitalism is killing their way of life.

Meanwhile ask any of those natives how they want to live and they are desperately looking for a way out of the fucking jungle.

>Baltics
?

>We keep idiots from tearing eachother apart 24/7. Act out of line and get your shit pushed in.

If it was an imperialist power grab we would've sent the whole army to capture your ass not just a few fuckers

Most foreigners want to talk shit about the U.S. claiming the world would be better off without them. But if we really did disappear they would be fucked. There's a reason that it's internationally agreed that if the U.S. economy crashed the world's would. As well as agreed that the President of the United States is the most powerful politician on the planet.

KEK this guy

Burgers get indoctrinated so fucking hard and they don't even realize it.

>posting a picture of maniacal terrorist leaders who murder their own people and attempt to conquer all their neighbors into total submission or death.

Yeah you really made a good point their leaf.

Like I said. America is not perfect. It fucks up plenty. But the alternative to American intervention would be total chaos and death worldwide.

Putin wants a base in the Mediterranean to threaten Europe and North Africa on a new front.
America's bases act simply as deterrents to cunt world leaders.

Assad murders hundreds of thousands of his own people and somehow it's America's fault for providing some small arms to rebel groups?

Sometimes I wonder if they're just memeing us

I hope you're not being syrious right now.

IS Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan better off due to U.S. intervention? America has literally tried to diddle every fucking continent, they left a trail of blood in Latin America, The CIA is known to have funneled arms to Mexican cartels, support for "moderate syrian rebels", the blunders in Libya which is now an ISIS hotbead.
How do you, with a straight face believe this naked lie?

>Meanwhile ask any of those natives how they want to live and they are desperately looking for a way out of the fucking jungle.
[citation needed]

Hows that no police going for you? Hows that total chaos and collapsing economy?

Indoctrination would imply we aren't absolutely winning at life compared to the rest of the world.

Meanwhile daily the nicest and smartest of your people move into the city over from mine and talk about how happy they are to get out of that shithole that is Brazil.

Only American I know to go to Brazil was a kid I knew in highschool who won 10 million in a poker tournament and bought a penthouse in a gated community in Sao Paolo. And no he doesn't live there. He fly's down for 3 months at a time to fuck dozens of favela bitches.

>But if we really did disappear they would be fucked.
You insufferable cunts are so fucking arrogant and vastly overstate what value you have to the rest of the world.
>As well as agreed that the President of the United States is the most powerful politician on the planet.
Your leader bows forward when Putin closes his palm. Get your head out of your arse.

Propping up dictators agreeable to corporate interests isn't democracy or freedom, so forget that blerf about power if it doesn't come with some sort of decency.
Double forget it if you're going to blurt about decency and ethics when someone shits on your life with their power.

>no police
wat

>total chaos
wat

>collapsing economy
It's called a recession and the worst has passed. I'm not defending the commies, mind you. They can all get shot for all I care but the only reason why they were even in power is because of operation condor.
Lula and Dilma, the two commie fucktards, are quite literally direct products of burger imperialism.

Your country ruined any chances of the right-wing being taken seriously here thanks to the dictatorship that you supported, thankfully the commies fucked the economy real good and with it their reputation too.

Burgers and commies please get the fuck out.

You can look it up on youtube. There's tons of footage of these people saying it straight to the camera "Please get us the fuck out".

We didn't start the Syrian revolution. We attempted to push a rebel group into a productive role once it kicked off. That backfired.

We didn't create the Taliban. We helped them fight our natural enemy and they turned around and pointed our own guns right back at us.

Iraq was a total blunder admitted.

Libya? What you mean a nation under despotic rule for 40+ years having a revolution and us helping out another rebel group? Yeah world affairs and politics is dirty business. But I'd rather have American's winning then Russians, Irani's or Chinese. Or frankly for anyone really.

If you want to study world affairs and politics then you don't simply act as captain hindsight. You take into a look of alternatives to your actions or inaction.

And please save me the naked lie bologna. I'm an immigrant. I've traveled Europe, Asia, will be going to Africa soon and have cousins who've traveled the middle East.

Mexican Cartel existed without us. We brought stability (temporarily) to a fucked up internal conflict. Do your own research. I don't have time to play prof.

I am very disgusted at our actions in the rest of the world (particularly Latin America). Our installation of military dictatorship's and genocidal fascists has cost hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives.

American talk of respecting the democratic process is exactly that, talk. If an election didn't go our way - well looks like they're communists and it's COUP time.

And now people see commies as heros.

I would really like to see how those countries would be without the U.S. doing something. Oh i know under Soviet control, and the Soviet Union would likely still exist. They would all be communist hellholes. If nuclear war hadn't broken out by this point.

>vastly overstate what value you have to the rest of the world
Name one major country that would not take a significant economic hit if the U.S. completely disappeared over night. And that's not even to mention the countries that would face military troubles if the threat of American intervention vanished. Such as; South Korea, eastern Europe.

>Your leader bows forward to Putin
That explains why Putin does so much, we can't very well fight Russia, or do anything to provoke them. If we do Nuclear war could very well break out. It's better to let him do some shit to a bunch of third world countries, than risk hundreds of millions of lives.

What the hell are you even talking about? I wasn't supporting the fucking propping up of dictators i was simply saying it was not imperialism.

50%

Hmmm. I'd say extremely powerful nations will always have very negative effects on the world, but at least americans had a preference for the ideals of modernity. A necessary evil.

This guy is right. The world needs America no matter how much they love to hate us. They would be worse off without us.

>You insufferable cunts are so fucking arrogant and vastly overstate what value you have to the rest of the world.
See

The Soviet Union collapsed by itself kiddo, the only contribution USA did was throwing the world in a constant fear of nuclear annihilation thanks to a useless dick measuring contest.

Our policy was communism containment. Just like how theirs was containment of capitalism. Don't be made all because we won, even though both sides played the same game.

So the failed invasion of Afghanistan had nothing to do with it?

According to at least scholars Rafael Reuveny and Aseem Prakash, the war contributed to the fall of the Soviet Union by undermining the image of the Red Army as invincible, undermining Soviet legitimacy, and by creating new forms of political participation.

The war created a cleavage between the party and the military in the Soviet Union where the efficacy of using the Soviet military to maintain the USSR's overseas interests was now put in doubt. In the non-Russian republics, those interested in independence were emboldened by the army's defeat. In Russia the war created cleavage between the party and the military, changing the perceptions of leaders about the ability to put down anti-Soviet resistance militarily (as it had in Czechoslovakia in 1968, Hungary in 1956, and East Germany in 1953). As the war was viewed as "a Russian war fought by non Russians against Afghans", outside of Russia it undermined the legitimacy of the Soviet Union as a trans-national political union. The war created new forms of political participation, in the form of new civil organizations of war veterans (Afghansti) which weakened the political hegemony of the communist party. It also started the transformation of the press/media which continued under glasnost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War#Weakening_of_the_Soviet_Union

And you cunts call us stupid

Shitty ruler kills his people>Power vacuum

>thinking citizens must behave like ambassadors or politicians
>thinking they must roleplay as the country
sheep

No. America is great.

Criticizing his own self hate is not the same as criticizing someone for not being ambassadorial.
It also has nothing to do with roleplay.

Do you not understand English?

American government yes, but thats somewhat excusable considering you're descendants of Anglo's

Yes, fortunately, we kick them out when they tried to invade us

You transform them into banana republics

Sounds like something Canadians would be interested in