OK so i'm a gay guy who's really into straight guys...

OK so i'm a gay guy who's really into straight guys. Since valentine's day is coming up soon I went on omegle and found a guy who'd be willing to let me pay for his date, because I love paying straight guys.
So I already send him 80 in advance, and I might send him more soon, and because he likes to show off he send me vids of him fucking his girl.

So basically I'm hoping to find someone else like that here I want to pay for some straight guys date and send them money for a bunch of other things into, would anyone here be into that too

So if I let you see me fucking my GF would you send me money for that??

Yeah that'd be nice, but it doesn't necessarily have to be about the sex

Anyone , I basically just want to give a straight guy money

I'm down

Do u have a kik

yeah add me, yurmaynmanfabe

i want money for condoms

OK sure, what's ur kik or anything

Sure

leave yours

If it isn't sex then what?
I'm not americunt so that would be difficult

Kik: tryghjkj

I just like the idea that I'm being helpful to a straight guy

OP I'm a bicurious dude, but I only have a sexual interest in men.
So your money would still go for my straight stuff, but you get pics of me out of it too if you want.

So what exactly do you want me to do to get muh sheckles?

HEY! ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD!

CAN WE GET A FORUM FOR THE FAGGOTS TO INFEST?

Deep down every gay guy is a straight guy dying to come out, or is it the other way around?
-Mike Pence

What do u mean ur bi if u only like fucking guys

Yeah, I worded that badly.
I like girls both romantically and sexually, but when it comes to guys I'm only sexually attracted to their bodies.

this post

Oh ok, yeah sure kik me then

Tryghjkj

OP, come on...why are you here trying to find straight dudes to date and chat
There are so many other places on the internet that you may be able to find a better ratio of nice and not crazy " i want to fuck your cat in the ass while we watch 10 hours of dora the explorer and you scream REEE and paint yourself green" people OP...
Come dude, be smart, don't start