Think carefully

think carefully

Yes, but you never said how hard. Faggot.

Yes, stepping on does not imply killing, crushing or putting any weight on it

>tap it gently with tip of foot
>win 18 bil
Yes. Even if I had to crush this thing I love my family more than this dog.

Nigger i'd grind it to a paste and make nuggets out of it for that money.

This. I am now a billionaire AND I have a cute tiny puppy. You're pretty stupid OP.

Is the puppy mechanical in any way?

Not on your life i would step on the puppy for no matter what amount of money. I respect life and i dont want your money OP!

I would eat it alive, throw it back up, funnel it into my asshole, not shit for 3 days. Get fucked by a nigger. She it back out and eat it again for half that amount

>implying tendies givers are anything but tendies givers

Crush puppy into paste then use cash to save lives of two other puppies to make both a moral and financial profit. Also become king of some third world country with all that cheddar.

* f e d o r a t i p p i n g i n t e s i f i e s *

Fucking hell i'd gutter stomp 1000 of em for that kind of money holy shit

I love puppies as much as anyone so here's what I'd do. I'd step on the poor puppy, even though I would cry and have nightmares about it, and then I'd spend half of the money to found a charity for homeless and abused animals. I save a ton of doggos, the original puppy from the OP dies a martyr for his kind, and I still have 9 billion dollars to jack off with. Seems like a win to me.

I want real money... not usdollars.

Anyone who says no is a really narrow thinker. Hundreds of puppies just like this one die every day around the world. If you spend a billion on helping such dogs around the world you'll save thousands more than you killed.

No I have money already.

hivemind

Still wrong though. It is implied that society is indeed capable of offering spending at least 9 m bucks (not even accounting for the other 9 million that you get) for saving puppies. However, instead of just giving the money away they require an absolutely sadistic ritual for literally no reason at all, and you are making yourself a part of that retarded system instead of standing up for a way to do it right in the first place.

I'd be like...

>million
Billion. With a B.

sure.

Then with 1bn I'd create a charity for puppies.
People would love me more, as someone saving millions of puppies, than the nobody who didn't and wouldn't kill a puppy.

TWO DAYS IN A ROW WITH THIS SHIT! KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

No, I would not.

But you have to stomp on a cute innocent puppy just for your gain? I cant believe it how selfish humans can be. What if the puppy would be a little boy? Would you kill him too for your gain? I dont want your money OP

Maybe it's Canadian dollars? That much money will still land you a whole lot of beaver up here.

This, I'd just put my foot ontop of it and apply slight force, this is stepping on it. Puppy is fine, and I would take it, and my money and we'd go on an adventure.

Genuis

NO, IT IS THE BAD KIND OF PUPPY!

If someone offers me that money for a sadistic ritual like that i'll do it. Because if I will not, then someone else will accept the offer. And maybe that person wouldn't donate a cent for the puppers but would blow it on hookers and cocaine instead.

Gently rub my foot on its head
Step=/=stomp
Ez$$+cute pupper

I would fucking stomp everyday for the rest if muh life on all doggos until theyre extinct. For that money i will do anything

Jesus christ dude ur comment sent me into a coughing fit

Yes, it is a cruel and utilitarian way of looking at it. But killing one person to save millions of other lives is a good trade for me. it's like killing a baby Stalin.

i'd fucking do it for free, nigger

>9 billion dollar dogger charity
U fuckin what m8 u could build a gigantic doggo complex for like 200k and then set aside a few mil for billing expenses over the next ten years and u would save ur 1 ton of doggos

Well whatever amount of the 9bil was left over from saving the world's doggos could be spent spoiling the doggos rotten, I guess. What can I say? I really love doges. And I still have my own 9bil so fuck it.

Sure, I'd kill it good, I'd eat it so it wouldn't go to waste. I eat meat every day, what's the difference?

Depends on if anyone knew.

I would take 1 billion and start the hugest, most successful animal rights and ethical adoption agency.

I would smash that shit to a fucking curb for 18 billion.

Jesus Christ, why do you fucking edgelords have to get EXTRA violent about it for no reason? You could have just said "yes"...

Nice trips.

>people show enthusiasm for getting money
>call them edgelords

>being all to eager to brutally abuse an innocent animal
>anything but an edgelord

Hell yeah I'd do it, never said I had to kill it, just give the guy a little squish and collect your prize.

18 billion fucking dollars? You could line up 18 billion of those puppies down every square inch of Broadway in New York and I'd tap dance my way down the street with mountain climbers spiked boots for 18 billion dollars. I'd crush every last puppy on earth for 18 billion dollars. I'd squish that puppy with my barefoot and eat it raw for 18 billion dollars. DUHHHHHH

Hell yeah. Even if it meant killing the dog, 18 billion dollars is a life changing amount of money, not just for me, but also for everyone I can throw it at.
I could just give away 90% of it to charity and I'd still have more than I'd know what to do with.