A few days ago i started a thread about sex with celebrities (but i couldn't follow it until end)...

A few days ago i started a thread about sex with celebrities (but i couldn't follow it until end). Anyone here who had sex with a celeb or know anyone who had sex with a celeb?
My brother in law had sex with Lindsay Lohan

I've only made sex to my hand and my girlfriend. sorry

ROLLLe

Dear God. Lindsey looks like shit in HD. Those freckles. Those teeth.

Your brother should probably get tested.

yeah! and she is shitty in bed (at least my brother in law means it)

I fucked Olivia Wilde while she was filming for The OC, some 12-13 years ago

She was 20 i think at the time.

Tight pussy, she even sucked my cock. Came on her tits

>Your brother should probably get tested.
Polygraph first.
IQ next.
Then STDs.

Not really a celebrity but I fucked your mom

Everyone on Sup Forums has fucked Olivia Wilde, just ask them.

just fucking christ

Lucky motherfucker

My jelly meter is off the charts

how do you met her?

Where did he meet her? Just the once?

Jena Malone in Tahoe. God she smelled good.

I was in college at the time, studying filmography and a friend of a friend got me on the stage where The OC was filming.

I pretended i was a photographer(really not that hard to do) and met her. Didnt even know who she was at the time but she was fun

We stayed late one night and i took her home, turns out she was a whore back in the day

it was in a club, she was drunk. they fucked in a hotel. yes just once

goddamn.... lucky motherfucker

I had sex with Elton John in 1967. He likes to be called Hercules.

i envy you. i saw her once while shopping. we had a smalltalk. she hugged me at parting.

Omfg I laughed way more than I should off

how tight was her pussy?

Literally the tightest pussy was ever into.

She wasnt into very kinky shit, but she sucked my cock and I think if wanted to I could have busted the nut in her mouth

I had sex with Michelle Lavigne (avrils sister) does it count?

No. I slept with the dude from nickelbacks brother. That doesn't count either.

goddamn

Now im mad and jelly

but i saw avril topless once. does that count?

i'm jealous user

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

go on

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
And that's a FACT! Or.....is it?

Did he say what the sex was like? I bet she's actually pretty decent in the sack.

How long ago?

I had a one night stand with Allison Pierce from The Pierces a few years back.

the sex with michelle?
avril topless?
or some stories about avril that michelle told me?

it must be 9 or 10 years ago. he said she was very drunk, not that good in bed.

avril preferrably or all of them,, your choice

>Allison Pierce
how was it?

roll

Childhood friends.
We had sex alot.

Excellent. She's very passionate and we went two rounds.

>polygraph

what is this, the 80's?

i was dating michelle for 2 years. we visited avril, we stayed at her for a week. I was in her bath, not in the guest bathroom, she came in topless. first it was embarrassed but then we laugh about it.
and yeah! one day michelle told me that avril hates cumshots but her man (the guy from nickelback) loves it.

one time i bust a nut on my cock while i fuk your bich

>avril hates cumshots but her man (the guy from nickelback) loves it.
EVERY man loves to cum, maybe she didn't like facials or something like it. Could it be she liked the cum inside her?

u ughhh.... wanna be friends?

yeah, its facials she hates. Michelle has not a problem with that. But avril hates ist so much but her man never wanted to cum in her.maybe thats the reason for their divorce

>but her man never wanted to cum in her
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

WHAT MAN THAT RESPECTS HIMSELF DON'T WANT TO CUM IN HIS GIRL'S PUSSY?!

It's the best feeling ever. No wonder she dumped him

and i fucked stella hudgens (vanessas sister)

banged cher a couple of years ago

also banged britney spears, jamie lynn's sister

You lucky cunt.

i told the truth

Dear lord, I hope it was more than a couple of years ago.

I think you have that ass backwards.

Topkek

looked pretty good for 68 bro

are you one of her las vegas show dancer? heard that she fucked many of the crew.

no im just a faggot lying on Sup Forums

i heard tay tay bangs her dancers though

Was she a nasty bitch? She looks like she is,

well yeah i had to change her diaper multiple times

yeah, he must be an idiot. funny thing, she had a threesome with two guys after her divorce. both came in her face too

Noice, did you get to fuck her reverse trap daughter/son?

I got screwed by Donald Trump...does that count?

No. That cunt is screwing us all.

I believe I commented in the last thread but I'll tell the story again.

I was working in NYC in the early 2000s at this bar, and I started hooking up with this hot blonde that worked there also, we became FWBs. We were both young and not looking for anything serious. Anyways she asks me if I would go with her to a swinger party on the Upper East Side, having done the drunken group sex thing with friends before and not really having too many deep feelings for this girl I said sure. So we get to the party and this one dude zeros in on my fwb and we get to chatting and his wife comes up and we agree to play but his wife says soft swap only. So he basically starts making out and going down on my fwb and she and I start making out and she sucks me off. Her body was meh but her oral skills were amazing. Her husband kept trying to push it to a full swap and we didn't care but she was pretty firm on it being soft swap only. It was Rachel Ray.

your brother slept with a fucking useless whore congrats what did he have a dime bag no one cares

i want to believe

Literally who?

Oh my, any details on that?

And he called you Rocket Man because you came so fast.

Apparently her husband got hooked on the swinger lifestyle...it apparently caused them marriage issues down the line. Funny thing is I told this story a year or so ago on here and some other user said he saw her at a swing party also around that timeframe.

A TV chef on the Food Network.

It's like that inception movie.... Only more interesting.

the one was Ryan Cabrera, don't remember the name of the other guy.she was dating Ryan but it was only interested in sex. Ryan and the other dude fucked her and came in her face. thats all i know.

what was her husband's name?

John...he was a shorter decent looking italian dude

that's her current husband? they married in 2005 or something

From what other Sup Forumstards have heard in these celeb threads who is the dirtiest bitch out there?

This was 2003 they were probably dating at the time. It wasn't a married only event obviously.

I got a blowjob from Sarah Hyland.

how that happen? spit or swallow?

Not me but also from around that same time period my buddy who worked at SPA nightclub hooked up with Nikki Hilton. Said she was a trooper wanted to go for a few hours. Nothing over the top kinky though...just hardcore vanilla sex.

had a small part in a episode of modern family. We spent a lot of time together. cuddles, kisses and then she sucked me off. She swallowed.

I have Monica Lewinsky's number in my phone. We sext occasionally and meet up when she is in PDX.

Me and Bill are cock cousins.

It's strange knowing I'm 2 steps away from Hilary sexually.

is she a good fuck?

Nice b8 m8

She is a giver. Likes to unwind in hotel robes and massage me. She puts her head in down in my lap to plump me up for her.

She isn't that good at being on top, lots of side to side shit. But after she finishes I have her turn around and she milks my cum out.

She was fixed. Is is too embarrassed to he a Mom. Doesn't want to have a kid who has a whore for a mom. She cried about it once. It was kind of hot.

This seems very legit

Boned a chick that was an extra in The Hunted?

Sounds good, I like a nice fucked up woman.

Hello fellow Portlander

Awww yeah! Not there anymore. This was in my college daze. Good tomes.
Post some oc of Miss Lewinski.....

Also, wasn't in Portland but she was from a suburb. Don't know why I felt compelled to clarify that.

Me-YOW! Tell me this guy has no issues.