All hail the new king of Sup Forums

All hail the new king of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CPrP2pFdqfM
ft.com/content/9fc71e40-b015-11e6-a37c-f4a01f1b0fa1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

King Bernie, will this thread hold the sacred ?

You mean this guy?

Fail Kraken?

Roll

youtu.be/CPrP2pFdqfM

The next president.

Rell

Damn, living in bizarro world. Jews being openly worshiped on my Sup Forums. Strange times.

Moot is a Jew.

When did Sup Forums worship moot?

When he was running things.

I second this

Bernie ftfw

Seriously they did. Any thread he was in went fucking crazy.

Odd, I do not recall him being worshiped. There were threads here almost everyday picking on that faggot, though.

I don't agree with him on a lot of things but he does seem to put the people before himself which is better than almost any other senator.

Muh nigga! For once OP is not a faggot.

NO. cum jar man is king. and there will always be king in rohan

Fuck kikes.

>Am I fitting in yet guys? XD

That's the thing about him. Way too far left fiscally for me, but the man has integrity. Even when he supported Hillary after he lost you knew it was because he believed in the greater good of that decision.

Exactly. Also he's not a hack. He makes his cases with care and backs them up with facts. Something that is becoming increasingly rare.

He linked to Franken. Still it's true of both individuals. Integrity. Something the Republicans have none of right now.

A SELLOUT?

whoever is pulling Trump's strings really should try and get him to tweet less

ITT: bernouts try to make each other feel better with hypotheticals

Love the guy.

Bernout here. The fact that we're barely approaching one month into Trump's presidency and he's already failing is enough for me to feel better. Who needs hypotheticals when the actual reality is so hilarious?

I see him keeping campaign promises, not failing.

democrats and their leftwing wagonpullers have worked like redants for 40 years to get their supermajorities of government workers minorities liberal judges put in place to impose rule over the entire nation,judges who overturn the peoples will screw * dick around with the constitution, using the press to present fake news promote democrats,harass religious groups with government regs send out deputies to shut down businesses of affluent donors to repubs,harass them with every government bureaucracy they can bring to bear
with trump it did not work. worked with bush one & 2 clinton was their guy clinton the lady raper as he admitted with jennifer flowers,lied about sex with lewinsky sold our uranium to the rooskies
yerasses got handed to you democrats you are DOA
cuckers

A secular Jew who actually gives a fuck about the people?

You say that while he protects his shekels and schemes on ways to get more.

Bullshit. Brainwashed foxnews fags of all generations.

Kek, you seem upset jew worshiper.

Personal values trump education as driving factor in populist successes

Dismissing backers of populist causes as not very smart is wrong, study finds

ft.com/content/9fc71e40-b015-11e6-a37c-f4a01f1b0fa1

Nice