God tier guitar players...

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIHa3IiGb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O46v33hpx4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Mji5G1NI1bk
youtube.com/watch?v=g-0UrhFAMb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steve's a really good guy, too.

Was told I built his house twenty-some years ago in Ocala, Florida. Right beside a private airfield.
Nice place.

Great guy. Way, way, way back in the day I talked him into letting me do his website. I kept it up for a couple of years, then got a job in DC and dropped the ball on it. I still feel bad about that.

Michael Romeo,Jeff Loomis,Peryphery,Shokran

That's pretty awesome that a couple of guys even know who Morse is. I have NEVER met anyone (who is supposed to be into music) who knows him. It's a shame.

was he paying you annual maintainence

My mom is going to see him in America at some point maybe this year or next

OP here - A lot of guys are into Guthrie Govan too. He's a GREAT players. I just can't relate as much to his style (and the guys you mention) as I can to Steve's.

We're all different.

Yeah. He used to have a lightbulb dangling on a wire so he could see to land at night!

No. I was doing it for nothing - of course. I worked at an ISP at the time and we hosted it for free too (which actually saved him quite a bit of cash because web hosting hasn't always been cheap).

If he's within 300 miles of Atlanta I'll be seeing him too - not with Deep Purple though.

Angel Vivaldi,Jared Dines and a lot of others on youtube

Herman Li

Most of the djent guitar players.Trivium are very good.Oli Herbert.I used to like Malmsteen a lot, but now i cant listen to his 8 minute solos its boring

I like Malmsteen too. He gets a bit repetitive.

I played a lot of metal and rock.Now I am more into djent and metalcore stuff like that .Born of Osiris are fucking godlike musicians.

I've never heard of djent. I'm not a huge metal fan, but I can get into it if it's EXTRA brutal and the riffs are nice and heavy.

>Jared Dines
>Good guitarist
K E K

Born of Osiris-Machine
Meshugah-Demiurge
:)

Brad Paisley
I dont care if you love or hate music, cant deny the talent

country music**

He CAN play. So can John Mayer, who is a similar (not in style, but for the fact that he's a "popular" dude and a chick magent) figure.

What's wrong with you, dude?

Don't you know that the rule is all guitar player threads on Sup Forums MUST begin with a pic of Geddy Lee?

kys

Please tell me you knew I was being sarcastic.

OP here - I kind of figured you were ;)

Johnny Hiland

Metallica's best guitar player to date Dave Mustaine

youtube.com/watch?v=O46v33hpx4Q

Tosin Abasi

>inb4 nigger

Josh Homme
youtube.com/watch?v=Mji5G1NI1bk

OP here (again) - Johnny Hiland is a bad ass. I only recently (within the last few months) discovered him and I can't believe it. He's so good.

Eric Gales.

He's as entertaining to watch as he is to listen to.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-0UrhFAMb4

me......

i love megadeth til the day i die. But i have to disagree. I think ritchie blackmore in my opinion.

Jason Becker, Gary Moore, Eric Johnson,

This

I really feel for John. He's such a natural blues guitarist. Releasing WDYTIW after Daughters must have been so liberating. Hope he does more Trio stuff.

I don't know any of John's songs or albums but I've seen videos of him playing and he is a MONSTER. He really is.

Eric Gales is so good.

Pink Floyd's Dave Gilmour
Period.

Brett Garsed

Tom Morello.

The Humbler.

RIP Danny.

Check out Jari Manpea from Wintersun