Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't grow out of it

you grow into it

indeed, it happens naturally as one grows senile

t. ching chong bing bong

Shut up zipper head cĂșck.

I'm not racist, i just think niggers are ugly as shit.

it happens when you start thinking for yourself

Nobody is born racist.

I was never racist because I grew up with friends of all colours and many nationalities.

That's not racism

I was born among Finno-Ugrics so I'm naturally racist.

why are canadians universally shitty

Was never really "racist" until like one or two years ago, but am currently kinda struggling with it.

thread

In a mestizo country, you either hate yourself, delude yourself, or disregard racism

See? You grew into it with just one post.

desu im only ironically racist

and well, i guess i'm unconsciously racist against some groups sometimes

I grew out of most racism a while ago but I still hate black people. Muslims, Indians, Orientals, Hispanics, etc. are all alright with me, my opinion of them changed when I moved to the city and actually interacted with them. Blacks? Nope. I've never grown out of hating them.

exactly this

wtf I still don't love canada now despite agreeing with a fucking leaf

was never into it

> mfw I'm from southern Italy
> still racist against everyone that is not european/white
Am I a paradox?

I just don't want millions of problematic foreigners in my country.

My problem isn't with blacks.

Niggers are the problem and even blacks themselves hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I guess you could say I was quite tolerant and liberal in my views in the past. Then I grew up.

Yes, that's why Chinese only hang out with Chinese, Indians only hang out with Indians, etc. here.

I'm not racist. Cultural issues are the problem with the Black/Wigger community, like glorification of thug culture. Skin color doesn't mean shit, unless you're trying to jump high or throw a ball.

when did you grow into racism?

So? Nobody is born a mathematician either.

I grew out of it then grew back into it

Am I considered racist if I am getting triggered to pic-related? If yes, then well fuck everything

When I moved from my small town where the only immigrants I knew were well-integrated Vietnamese and Turks. I moved to attend university and had to live next to Moroccans.
Since that time I hate Moroccans.
Since "refugees" are allowed into Germany without any limit I hate all Arabs and there is no return.

I'm emigrating so probably soon.

This is what I meant. If you hate a random person just because he's black it's racism, if you criticize their way of behaving or culture it's not, it doesn't imply that derives from their race.

get the U-boats Hans

my brain is not racist because honestly I /think/ racism is stupid, but I seem to have an inherent disgust for non white people, I don't like looking at them or talking to them.

omw

I used to be a Sup Forums-tard but working in a refugee shelter really opend my eyes

I was never an edgy weeb as a teen, so I never got into it

did you get gangbanged by some illiterate retards like the worthless female in your picture?

I worked in a refugee shelter once like 6 or 7 years ago and it was like the opposite, and that was before I even started visiting Sup Forums.

why are you so angry, user?

this is the correct answer

because I want to get free stuff worth thousands or Euros every month instead of paying taxes for the benefit of foreigners like a literal slave

Grew into it, I still have some hope for niggers, it's probably a dream. My hopes are delusions really, I watch TV shows and the niggers there seem to be normal people, which is abnormal in reallity.

I wasn't racist when I grew up in a 100 % Finnish town. I turned racist when I moved to Helsinki and saw how it's getting ruined by negroes and middle easterners.

Seen from Sup Forums

this. I was super leftist and anti-racist until about halfway through college. then I grew up.

What happened to you to so completely kill your sense of empathy?

Why do you feel such hatred for your fellow man?