Take a look at it Sup Forums we all know ChrisChan to be the pope of Autism...

Take a look at it Sup Forums we all know ChrisChan to be the pope of Autism, but how did he go from a sonic loving retard to not knowing what gender he was ? What exactly was his tipping point? Who got to his head? After all the trolls - THIS happens.

We all knew he wasn't made for a happy ending, but did anyone seriously see this coming?

also - chrischan thread

I like how he got even fatter afterwards. It's like he's competing in the sad olympics

daddy didn't give him enough attention. or maybe he gave him too much.
who cares. it's a mentally ill annoying faggot. I await the inevitable reports of its suicide.

He was a crossdresser before. Then he found the DIE CIS SCUM meme and thought that was for him.

He claims to be a tranny lesbien ... But i dunno whatever. He says he still likes girls

It's his cunning plan to become both the king and queen of Sup Forums
Once his mom dies then we shall see some serious antics.

There's a kid at my school like this. So fucked up that he eliminated his options with any of the girls in his social circle, so he declared himself transgender. I'm 99% certain that he was talked into it by our transgender counselor. Now he's a "hero" and gets awards for bravery and shit but he's really just a misadjusted sack of crap looking for something to be proud of.

when people get abused for long periods of time they learn to tune out anything that isn't blind adoration just to endure it. they also fixate on fantasy and imagination for escape but then they start trying to replace reality with their fantasy.

tldr. mildly autistic kid got the shit-parents lottery and with a little luck became one of the internet's most obnoxious dramacows.

>YOU DID THIS TO HIM

was this the guy who actually chopped his dick off?

there's still hope. a lot of people don't get their shit together until around 25-28, especially sheltered awkward ones. if he's still like that after then though, there's no hope.

Yea it's fucking sad. I'd say he's asexual; dude just wants appear normal.

If only Borb never took him out of special ed.

Not as far as I know.

But he did get an infection under his dick from a piercing he failed to keep clean. The infection created a wound which he now refers to as his "vagina".

TITS

Trolling
Induced
Transexuality
Syndrome

talk to your kids about it.

Not trying to sound edgy but for those who know him before his "transformation" know he wasn't so much as a male than he is now. He was a complete beta male; fat, no visible adam's apple and a sad excuse for a penis (sissy penis). So guess he thought he was gonna feel better after changing his "gender".
We sll know he is just another attention-seeking degenerate faggot....nothing to talk about.

People like this are susceptible to the weaving of the culture narrative.

This shit is being pushed into society by a group that benefits greatly by resistance to it being neutered and causing as much social strife and tension between people as possible.

It is a purely unnatural social trend.

WTF dud i just watch? What happened to its dick?

Wow that was fucking painful to watch

>yfw Chris-chan still hasn't killed himself and roams the earth to this day

it's okay guys he's politically active now

Don't think that's Chris-chan, but apparently he has a gash very similar to this one that he thinks is a vagina.

How has this not killed him? It's literally a rotting gangrenous hole under his ballsack

somebody better start commenting real fucking soon
cuz i will probably kill myself after this

this is what I'm excited for. We just need someone to on the (inside) to be his roommate after snorlax dies. I'm ready for the new saga

have a (you)

>lotion right next to germx

He's a perfect example of the serious mental illness issue in the Transgender community.

It's sad people won't admit being transgender is a mental illness and treat it like one.

It's going to get really interesting when Barb finally dies, and she's not doing so hot these days.