Black anons of Sup Forums

Black anons of Sup Forums
In all honesty, do you wish you were White?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c7b12be4b07addc4114047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

North-african, here. It would Def help with finding a Job, since hiring whites has become the norm to sustain a company's culture. On the other hand: i like being ripped, having a big dick, and not being an anglo-saxon autist.

LOL theirs no blacks here.

Yet here you are on the site with the biggest population of Anglo-Saxon autists in the world.

im white and i wish i was more white

i am black and i have to say no.

white girls love the bbc and nearly everyday i get approached by some random girl.

feelsprettygud.

delusional nigger is delusional....

stay mad virgin white boy while i am fucking ur sister

Niggers are the least desirable race but this nig nog claims they're lining up for him. Kek.

niggers go home

niggers only use instagram and facebook,you silly cunt

Nigger here. No. Whites are on their way out. Your time is over. Your women are no longer attracted to you and have to come to us to plant babies inside them. Feelsgoodman.jpg.

Niggers always say they are white pussy slayers. If that were the case why aren't they half breeds themselves? Fathers couldn't find a white chick who would fuck them that's why. Had to settle for an ugly black chick.

I would most definitely have to say no. I adore being athletic, having a huge penis and not being as obtuse as whites. That being said I have a profoundly good feeling about the future of the African race since whites are breeding less while being less and less self-serving and benefit minorities more and more. All and all I would say it feels soporific being black and you're insecurity is showing OP.

Yes I am a educated black male.

Neither of your nigger parents could find a white person who was attracted to them that's why you're a nigger.

Sure dude.

Have you seen the NBA lately??? Reigning MVP is half. You're delusional.

Not a fair example whites in Africa exploited them into this situation.

Kek I'm looking at my watch, what time was it over?
We've ruled over you in the past and still do now
No self respecting white girl wants niggers babies, get real bud
And the ones that do are great to identify as damaged goods and are thrown by the wayside

That was then. This is now. And black men are prime cut. White women claw eachothers eyes out to get pregnant by us. Is it a fad? Sure. Will we abandon them when they get pregnant? Absolutely. We won't even get married, we will mostly likely do what we need to in a back alleyway where we can treat them like the street trash they are, and yet they will always come back. White women are whores for black cock. They can't help themselves. and luckily, we get throw them away like used condoms after we've had our fill.

Non American here. Please explain this entire post.

If only you would know what it is like to be white 6'4 and riped. You can't contain that level of Privilege.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

Why do you think whites breed less?
Because they have children responsibly and don't stick their hands out to the government and everyone else to pay for their children

>tl;dr

Back to Sup Forums

No, I don't considering watching apes passing balls around entertainment unless I'm at the zoo.

>can't beat the system
>we are superior

naw dawg. black is fine - i get lots of ass and im quite satisfied with my dick size

I thought you where a educated nigger, now you are saying you cant even read.

adt fee

married, adoring wife, awesome son, what have you got nigger, 'muh dick' and vicious cycle of substance abuse, violence for generations because you cant get your monkey arse shit together

>Can't beat the system
Because niggers in poverty are typically on genius level

u really dig the bait? i hate this part of Sup Forums. stop being mad over dicks and girls its bs.

You dont belong here nigger.

And by here i mean on the northern hemisphere.

I have read greatest works know to man. I don't have to lower myself for autistic drivel.

im east indian myself and found im pretty okay with it. i spent my life not caring about race be it my own or someone elses. ive never had trouble finding a job and for the most part never got trouble from people except those who bothered everyone. i mean sometimes people would make remarks but honestly never made me wish to be anything other than myself but rather made my wonder why they would bother someone over something that doesnt cause them harm or really involve them.

>tl:dr wouldnt care if i was white or anything else i am who i am.

Stealing the back to Sup Forums mêmes and making it a tumblr meme. It's shameful

Pol doesn't even hates niggers, they only hate jews.

You're living in a delusion. Find me any statistics anywhere that doesn't show nigger males as the absolute least desirable mates for all women if all races. Women don't want niggers.

Alright Sup Forums I fucking hate my life and Im looking for a funny excuse to an hero. I'm willing to wager that there is not one fucking nigger here, and if someone could prove they're a nigger on her right here and now, I will kill myself live for your amusement. I want to put a good killing myself show on for Sup Forums so I am willing to wager there is not one nigger here that can prove they are niggery. I am also tipsy drinking some beers here.

Education doesn't magically gives you intelligence.
If you cant even speed read that in 4 secs you are pretty dumb.

if we lived in the society that blm and libs make us believe we lived in hell yes.
but in the real world being black has so many advantages because people feel they need to be giving us special privilege for no fucking reason. blacks can have black only things, say racial comments but never worry about backlash for it(ex. losing job), have advantage in getting into schools even when unqualified, given special treatment by government over whites in exact same situation.
my dad always told me if whites wanna feel guilty over nothing don't correct them and get as much as you can from them because one day the smart ones will take back control from these idiots

It don't matter what the stats say. I'm still out making bastards that will end up on welfare for taxpayers like you to pay for. I love how this system works. It's like you guys are paying for your own eradication.

>soporific
>using big word you don't understand

At least Google a word before you use it.

Don't fuckin an hero out user. Existence is better than non-existence.

>Existence is better than non-existence.
not always

Im so sure there is not a nigger here that I will kill myself if someone can prove they are actually a nigger browsing Sup Forums

>Yes I am a educated black male.
Which scholarship did you get?

*doesn't you fuckin stupid nigger. The stats say you are not doing that because women don't want niggers. Unless you're raping them which wouldn't surprise me.

>racist niggers talking
>I put my life in the hands of these niggers

How fucking dumb are you. Do you expect them to save your life because they feel empathy for whites? Drink more and go to sleep you dumb shit.

So mad, you should vent and do some exercise.
You wont ever breed being a angry fat white dork.

Yes. Always. Reason it out, think about it logically whenever you have an hero thought. I'm serious.

Im telling you, I am so confident there is not one fucking nigger here, and its just a bunch of weeboo faggots playing pretend.

Dude don't you understand? The stats being representative of the world have nothing to do with my personal conquests on your women here right now. I don't care what the stats say, All I care about is impregnating your white sluts and making sure you pay for it.

read benatar

u like da cake

Not mad at all. Very relaxed. How's it coming with the stats on how much women love niggers you fuckin dumb nig nog?

I dont care about the stats, i only care about the notches on my dick you little bitch.

Do it then faggot

you wont prove it you supposed monkey

>Yes I am a educated black male.

>Yes, I am a nigger

fixed that

You and I both know it doesn't happen. Women see niggers as the shit stains of the planet and don't want them.

summer is over you know

I'm not going to an hero unless someone can prove by posting a pic and timestamp that they are actually a nigger browsing Sup Forums I am quite sure that anyone on this thread saying they're a nigger is a faggot playing pretend.

your dad is as black as they come lol

Wait are you telling me that I'm not breeding with white women now? LOL stay jelly whitey. You wish your beautiful white girls were attrated to you. Not anymore. They might come running back after I leave them with three kids and they turn 40 alone and abandoned with nowhere to go. Then you can help out. How about that?

>notches on my dick
only a nigger could come up with that one.

he was right though. according to politicians and groups like blm i should be oppressed and treated like a slave everyday but i have never once dealt with any racism. but as long as people listen to those idiots i'm gonna take every advantage to get ahead in life

>good feeling about the future of the African race
jews had slavery, walking around a sand box for 40 years and then the holocaust and then in the end got there own nation,

You morons have had your own nations from day one and have AIDS, STARVATION and MASS MURDER

Good luck with your 'feeling'

Do you want to be black? No
Of course nobody wants to be a nigger so you can answer your own question

"muh dik" followed by mumbling and foot shuffling

"With 1155 players, the black population of the NFL runs away with a 68% majority. In a distant second are the 470 white players who make up 28% of the league. The following three racial categories, Other, Asian/Pacific Islander and Hispanic, make up a combined 4.36% of the league."

Blacks (men and women) account for 13% of the U.S population. Black adult MEN, on the other hand, account for little less than 6% of the U.S population, but make up 68% of players in the NFL.

Those sheer numbers in and of themselves speak VOLUMES, and I'm white. Mind you, football is the lifeblood of American culture, across ethnic and financial backgrounds, and blacks absolutely dominate the sport. It's just a fact, all bias aside

Dear Black People,

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57c7b12be4b07addc4114047

No.

look at you being a nigger newfag, you disgust me.

THAT RIGHT PEOPLE I AM OUTRAGED, THEREFOR I A I BET IM GOING ALL CAPS MODE. I BET NOT ONE OF YOU FILTHY COON NUGGETS WILL POST A PICTURE AND A TIME STAMP PROVING THAT YOU ARE IN FACT THE PORCH MONKEY THAT YOU CLAM TO BE. I TRUELY DISBELEVE THAT NOT ONE OF YOU IS ACTUALLY A FUCKING NIGGER THAT BROWES Sup Forums

fellow white guy here
nobody gives a shit black or white if you kill yourself
now fuck off

Melinated skin timestamp or gtfo?

Wtf, i do care, i want him to kill himself more if he is a nigger.

YOU ARE GONG TO EAT THE ASS OF ME

Nope

No

I'm not arguing that niggers dominate their nigger sport I'm just not a fan I find it stupid and boring. The reason it's a nigger sport is that basketballs are cheap and niggers are shit stain poor - this is the only sport to play in the rat infested ghettos. This is why there are so few niggers playing hockey. Between ice time and equipment you're looking at a few grand per year for your kids to play.

You know, I don't think so. I think I like being black, despite this and that. Fact is, I got to be born when I was, black, and it allowed me to live a life in which I could learn how to not be, for lack of a more fitting phrase, an autist faggot. Life has this sort of nuance, and the basic bitch reactions I get from some give me that much more insight on how not to be a basic normie fuckwad.

This nigger appreciates the finer things in life. Like not being a thin-skinned autist faggot. Don't give a fuck.

I certainly will not

dear black people

please stop robbing and assualting us and please stop raping our women.

Hell no crazy. White is the new black.

Nah.

>soporific
kek, this

>tending to induce drowsiness or sleep.

She looks more like Norwegian.