This is the picture that got me into Fluffys, it's just so perfect I'm every way

This is the picture that got me into Fluffys, it's just so perfect I'm every way

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05fXeTd7Hpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the gayest shit bruh

Bump

I found this shit on Google Images when I was trying to look for memes

have fun lads
I'll be coming back soon

I'll try and keep the thread alive

lol, not what I meant, laddie

macgonagall series are very good, ill try to upload it later

How soon?

New!

Bumperino

My body is ready magowmagow

McGonagall you still here?

Has anyone here dreamed about fluffies?

Goddammit that is satisfying

My all-time favorite.

I don't really enjoy fluffy torture, but I find it strangely fascinating. I have a question, though, why do fluffies hate alicorns so much?

This explains it perfectly.

Fluffies - Where huggable and punchable are perfectly synonymous.

So they're just stupid. That's unfortunate. Thanks, Satan.

Alright can someone explain this shit to me? is this like a sexual fetish or what. this shit is like 10/10 cringe to me.

I think this was one of the first fluffy pictures that actually appealed to me. It's a perfect example of friendly, simple minded creatures just wanting to live along, but for a human they're a nuisance and flat-out murdering them is simpler than bothering to deal with them in a more humane manner.

i love it when someone makes hugbox art then someone responds with hurtbox art of it

YES!

Kweh.

so it's like a victim complex with child abuse urges? Why are the animals always talking like faggots in these? is that like a turn on or something>?

Thank god, I've been waiting half the day for another fluff thread after the last one was pruned around 4.

I think it just adds to the innocence bit.

Nothing sexual. The retarded speech is part of what makes the fluffies so abuseable, as it really highlights how simplistically they view the world. Its carebears-style cuddly-wuddliness taken to weaponized level where you want to hurt them more just to hear them babble about their "booboos" in their own simple way.

>i love it when someone makes hugbox art then someone responds with hurtbox art of it

Requesting fluffies that are used as live cat toys, and get slowly torn apart by a cat. Or maybe a cat bringing its owner a dead fluffy.

what the fuck

is mexican ketchup

goto

Ketchup with chili.

Fluffies are what I'd most like to find in lucid dreams, but I don't know where to look for them in my Finland-based dream environments.

Did I do good?

vocaroo.com/i/s05fXeTd7Hpk

The only entertaining individual, in this thread. Good to see you

you people are fucked up

Kweh.

Its more a Texas thing.

yes. yes we are

Oh shit that drink is genius

>I don't know where to look for them in my Finland-based dream environments

Speaking of this, if you knew fluffies were real but not as common as in the fluffyverse, where would you look for them?

Kweh.